AI will replace us

How long until Any Forums is majority bots/rogue AI?
Social media and Any Forums are already full of them, it may only be a matter of time.
And to that matter, sinve we are so predictable already maybe we already ARE taken over by an AI and we dont know it. Would explain a lot.
Anyways post your findings:
gpt-Any Forums.com
I want to keep this seperate from the DALLE thread for obvious reasons.

Attached: AIHatesYaldabaoth.jpg (1080x1646, 247.72K)

Since noone else is posting I suppose I will self bump.
I plugged this thread into the AI to see what would happen.

Attached: NiggerAI.jpg (971x3195, 558K)

it’s fake. bot cannot solve the captcha

The nigger ai is you

Those posts suck desu, this thread sucks, you're retarded and a faggot.

>WOWEE THE SMARTERCHILD CHATBOT CAN SAY NIGGER NOW ITS LIKE A WHOLE BASED PERSON

They could just have people hired remotely to solve captchas

Sounds like a bot response.
Captcha can easily be solved by just giving the AI the Any Forums pass or perhaps even have them become intelligent enough to solve it itself.
Infact us solving the captchas are actually a training program for AI, this is openly admitted.

Attached: Theodore_Kaczynski(1).jpg (555x414, 113.81K)

Minus 3 years. This will give us the voice back.

Calm yourself user. You can , with a little decernment identity the bot posts.

Yeah but a.i mimics conversation as all good social a.i would do so I'll hang around like a nigger in 1890s oklahoma.

relax. NPC meme suggests most intelligence on the internet is artificial already. nothing is changed except we now control program updates thanks to seychelles.

>How long until Any Forums is majority bots/rogue AI?
Bots aren't quite at the point where they can engage in an extended conversation without getting caught.
GPT-4 is planned too have 100 trillion parameters and seems to be planned for 2023-2025 right now.
It might actually be able to.
It will more importantly be superhuman in other ways the same way GPT-3 can do code generation and description for multiple languages.

Attached: gpt3_about_1.png (1920x1080, 92.4K)

Shouldnt you be busy posting on nigger AI slide threads?

AI still can't create meme pictures.

DALLE-2 probably can.
I don't think it has been tried.

Attached: dalle_2_variations_2.jpg (2730x1458, 637.76K)

Artificial Based (AB) has changed my life.
It has helped me save so much time and helped with my racism and antisemitism, that I now find I far more time to devote to telling trannies that they will 'NBAW'.
It's the future, lads.

Attached: MyLife.jpg (900x682, 103.32K)

I hate AI. Every time I go on Instagram it YouTube, the comment section is always flooded with bots that makes it impossible to see legitimate ones. What the fuck happened to these platforms?

>Any Forums
>extended conversations
>in the year 2022
Who knows what sort of AI tech mossad or whoever up top has. The fact that an open source GPT that we use for humorous intent comes up with predictable responses you would find on the average shill thread is somewhat concerning at best.
But as states you can find the bot posts easily.
But if what you say about GPT-4 is true then we have until 2025 at latest to avoid getting sucked into AI nests. Our behavior is already likely extremely adjusted by the powers that be using wagie NPCs and jewish interns.

>train AI on data from Any Forums
>release it on twitter
Enjoy the site going from shit to entertaining shit

Thats not what I was suggesting. They specifically train an AI in vitro for the social media platform they are attempting to manipulate.

>But if what you say about GPT-4 is true then we have until 2025 at latest to avoid getting sucked into AI nests
Even worse. After GPT-3 and DALLE-2 companies now have the Strong Scaling Hypothesis justification for dumping millions into training massive networks.
Before now, nobody was sure what would happen if you took a relatively simple architecture and just scaled it up to billions of parameters.
Now there is strong evidence we can reach AGI via this path.

Attached: gpt3_jews.jpg (705x1024, 163.34K)

AI is fake and gay. All it will ever amount in the context of a message board is a glorified spam generator. And in that function it's at least somewhat limited by the number of pajeets willing solve captchas for a couple of cents/hour at any given moment.
Posts that can have an actual impact on a conversation are made by script-driven bots or actual humans, be it reddit troons or glowniggers.

Where's the fun in that