Russia is a joke, China only other superpower left to challenge us

Seeing as how much Russia has been failing in a Ukraine war, I no longer as an American consider them to be real competition to our great army. But however, this is now China time. I think China can be big trouble for us if we get into mess! If China was fighting in Ukraine, there would be no more Kiev or Ukrainians left. Xi Jinping would send 1 million soldiers to wipe out all of Ukraine but Russians have no army.
I am no fanatic of the China but I have to make confess that they are now #2 power in world today.

Attached: 军队.jpg (600x400, 74.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_Yzu4xyvhs&t=4s
apps.fas.usda.gov/newgainapi/api/Report/DownloadReportByFileName?fileName=Grain and Feed Update_Beijing_China - Peoples Republic of_09-27-2019
gpca.org.ae/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/China-Fertilizer-Industry-Outlook.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

China is our ally

>lose in vietnam
>lose in bay of pigs
>lose in iraq
>lose in afghanistan
>lose every war since ww2 bcuz you aren't carried by allies

Attached: 1631609564663.jpg (1024x728, 119.32K)

xd

1. They won't even get past the 1st island chain.
2. A naval blockade would starve them out.
3. Sacrificing their working age only sons will increase the demographic decline.

Try again, xiao jvhua

Attached: iUkRqnwy1AV7r0NE0nDRxB56F4IDwiY-uA6-dRD-3SA.jpg (463x600, 93.44K)

you should be sad russia is so weak
why?
because in global world there will be no outside force to crush disfunctional neoliberal dystopia

You haf over 58,000 men KIA alone and lost that war though.

Attached: 1629897860696.jpg (1024x1023, 90.24K)

Yes we lost all of the political theater wars. They were meant to push narratives and make (((them))) more money.

youtube.com/watch?v=O_Yzu4xyvhs&t=4s

If China is the real threat, then why is US strategy to cut flows of Russian resources to US vassals in Europe and instead force Russia to sell its resources to China at a discount?

Attached: 7671.jpg (474x385, 24.73K)

Your army as seen in Afghanistan is just as much of a joke as Russia's but 50 times more expensive.

Lol cope. The US lost because of diversity. Almost 20 percent of the US military can't even speak English

>They won't even get past the 1st island chain.
They'll likely soon lease naval bases in Rybachiy and Guadalcanal

>A naval blockade would starve them out.
Where does this meme come from?

China is self-sufficient in staple grains
apps.fas.usda.gov/newgainapi/api/Report/DownloadReportByFileName?fileName=Grain and Feed Update_Beijing_China - Peoples Republic of_09-27-2019

China is self-sufficient in nitroge and phosphorous fertilizer. It imports potassium fertilizer, however Russia and Belarus produce 45% of world's potash so they should be able to import a lot by rail in case of an emergency
gpca.org.ae/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/China-Fertilizer-Industry-Outlook.pdf

China consumes about 14 mb/d of oil, it produces 4mb/d and imports 1mb/d by pipeline overland from Russia and Kazakhstan, and this is certainly enough to run both farming and military equipment

>Sacrificing their working age only sons will increase the demographic decline.
I don't think they plan to use a hundred million grunts as cannon fodder, they'll use missiles, spacecraft, stealth aircraft and submarines

>Russian puppet in Afghan governered 3 years after we left
>Mutt puppet flew even before US army

>demographic decline.
The US is 56% white

I would love to see a strong Russia and you could be strong if Putin was gone and every oligarch and his family was shot and disposed of.

Krk. Amerimutts can already surrender.

Attached: 1626510158048.webm (782x440, 1.99M)

At least communists have something to believe in even if it's retarded so true believers will fight on. Once the materialistic rewards of working with the US dry up there's no ideal to continue fighting for its just business with them.

I support strict gun control for governments. Disarm all governments and millions of lives would be saved per year.

Its a mix, basically China has the manpower but not the means to produce the high end millitary tech, Russia has the means but not the manpower.

Take the Chinese J31 fighter for example, their numbers are limited because they rely on the Russians for the engines since they have no Lockheed Martin or Boeing of their own. Also why theyre trying to build up a naval fleet from scratch to the point they had to buy a carrier from the Russians and convert it for them.

>ywnb a blonde, blue-eyed girl from Nebraska forced to serve as handmaiden and lesbian sex slave to the beautiful female Chinese Commissar for Autonomous San Francisco Protectorate

why even live?