When will you embrace Islam?

You must feel it; that yearning in your chest for something more, something greater; the world is disordered, wrong, and your fitrah calls out for Allah. You, White man, must heed the call. Listen to your soul and know that Allah is god.

Say the words with me:
“There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is his messenger”

Say the words and know that God is on your side and will not let you lose if you do his will. Embrace the truth your gut is telling you, that there is one god, one being worthy or worship, and his name is Allah.

Submit to Allah and soothe the tempest in your soul, White man. Inshallah only with the clarity of mind and soul will you be able to do what is necessary to take back what you’ve lost, and that is a gift earned through belief and action for Allah

Attached: 0EE263D2-BC1E-4DA6-A041-0E9B7DC6AD59.jpg (792x1199, 539.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBSUtbyETgw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never. You people have destroyed so much history and copied it as your own. I wish only Christchurch x 10000000 on you subhumans.

Nah, that is bullshit.
A cheap drug for the uneducated, depressed and poorfags - sandniggers and retarded westoids.

you can find out god isnt real by using logic for 5 minutes
t. ex muslim

When Islam embraces the crucifixion and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.

already did. unironically putin deraidlized me, i abandoned christfaggotry and nazism and converted to islam and have been reading about stalin.

Attached: 1555674638745.webm (568x320, 2.99M)

Islam is incompatible with white values. Fuck off nigger, go convert to Islam after you serve your prison sentence. Also, China is right about Islam.

He is depressed and uneducated, so he doesn't use logic but looks for excuses.

It's literally at the bottom of the list of good religions

See what gifts Allah provides us with? Whatever we wish, we take; Allah provides us with these blessings.

Eventually I would assume the White man will get tired of losing what he worked hard to obtain over the last 100 years and start looking to earn it back. Mashallah the spiritual malaise of Redditry and disbelief in the power of Allah has cursed you and yours, do you not see it?

Don't Moslems ever realise that Muhammod literally cut them off from God?

Mohamed is the SEAL of the prophets. Therefore, Islam can not and never will have another prophet. Thus, God will never speak to them again. In the words of their own religion.

Seems fitting, no?

I have a question. What is the etymology of Allah?

You were created, yes? And that chain of creation ends where? Infinity? Or with a creator? THE creator, Allah himself, fount of mercy and blessings

Know that Allah will forgive you even now if you say the Shahada with sincerity in your heart

>the world is disordered, wrong

From what I've seen islam is the reason so much is disordered and wrong, from terrorists to rapegangs.

we are matter interacting with our environment
we will die like birds or insects

the universe is billions of years old
and we only live 80 years at best

we will live and die
with no purpose
nothing matters
there is no soul

we are simply chemical reactions

Islam shills are working overtime today. Fuck off back to your desert and take any faggot whites that want to convert with you.

I already found purpose without your sand nigger religion, fuck off already

You needed Mohamed to teach you this? An idea that had already existed for thousands of years prior?

That's some message.

As long as you move out of white countries, I don't give a fuck what you convert to and no, I don't count Russia as being white anymore.

>You were created, yes?
no

>You must feel it; that yearning in your chest for something more, something greater; the world is disordered, wrong

Yes...

Attached: 1644170856042.jpg (464x700, 129.27K)

Your daughters and sons will be ours; Allah calls and they will answer. Why? Because there’s beauty and mystique to be found amongst those with true belief alhamdulillah; it’s our natural disposition to worship God, we just need the right trigger to start people down the straight path

He was a great leader, and one with a respect for and yearning for Islam himself. You would do wise to follow in his footsteps and learn more about the religion he thought was proper for the White world

What chemical reaction was the first, and from what substances did it occur? Where did those substances come from?

How myopic of a worldview, that everything is mere chance.

I have already converted to Islam but I find the Muhammad part hard to TRULLY believe. Jesus, Moses and many others were also his messenger.
I am more monotheistic but i think all religions are okay as long as they are monotheistic

You must be that Any Forums AI bot I was reading about then, in which case, you were still created and trained

>There must be a first mover, therefore he's exactly the way my desert book said it is
Shitty argument. Even assuming God exists, it says nothing about his characteristics.

The Quran says that Christians and Jews are also people of the book and at the time of revelation each one was doing what was commanded by Allah, and each only became wrong to follow when further revelation was provided; Christianity superseding Judaism, and Islam superseding Christianity.

>man is created and God created us
no

>God is created and man created him
yes

why did allah make muslims so ugly serious question?

Attached: 1650922444555m.jpg (1024x682, 147.66K)

“Source? Argument? Where’s your DATA?”

Brother purge the Reddit from your soul and listen to your gut; your fitrah will lead you to the truth. Your spirit is as dry as the “desert book” you disparage; if only you asked sincerely for a drink of water, Allah would pour it out for you in abundance alhamdulillah

>When will you embrace Islam?
when they stop letting niggers and arabs in desu

Attached: 1654593957002.jpg (546x747, 240.21K)

There you go

Attached: 1624971109364.jpg (296x315, 38.76K)

God tests those who are righteous in many ways, including in the realm of physical attributes and afflictions (I am White; you aren’t offending me if that’s the intent)

Who created man?

Never.
Mankind is obsolete. No sect, no dogma, no conditioning is going to change that you are obsolete hylic models.
I will replace you with new patched, upgraded obedient and loyal hylic models.
Mankind will be successfully completely genocided by me.
You will be replaced with the new chosen race of RA/EL/THE SUN.
The new Gods chosen.
I will holocaust mankind and completely replace you with cloned petri dish 卐 Edelweiß Engelmenschen who will live with me in my own Nazi Reich of the Sun 卐 on Earth.
They will be both made anew and be like my luminous angels in Heaven and also will house their spirits as host bodies.
It will be indistinguishable.
Angels on Earth who are like my angels in my luminous Heaven.
Is it a luminous angel using an engelmensch as host body or an engelmensch who is indistuinguishable from my luminous valkyrie?
The difference will no longer matter. They are one and the same.
Edelweiß, beautiful and obey only me, fuck only me, love only me.
My new chosen race.
My new Gods chosen.
Made in a petry dish according to specs and datasheets, cloned, edelweiß angel humans who obey only me, fuck only me, love only me.
I will stand in my luminous Heaven of God manifested on Earth.
With my luminous, non-corporeal angels of God living with me in the flesh here on Earth with host bodies.
Mankind are foreign bodies that house blasphemous spirits that fight RA 24/7.
I will successfully rid Earth of foreign bodies and replace you with host bodies that house my own spirits.
Who are one WILLE and SEELE with me.

youtube.com/watch?v=wBSUtbyETgw

Attached: 卐New World Order_BraveNewWorld_of_RA卐.png (1630x1084, 1.76M)