From a legal perspective, how serious were the January 6th riots?

From a legal perspective, how serious were the January 6th riots?

Attached: FBI!OPENUP.png (914x815, 589.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RX_YwkbQsOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’s more political theater than anything

Only serious because it was against them

Not only did they commit an attack of terrorism they literally crossed state lines to do it. Can't get much worse than that bucko.

ask the same about blm riots

In the World where Russian psyops are everywhere, there is no measure of legality. Legal is the concept for Civilized Western World, but when it comes into contact with barbarian russians, legal doesn’t exist.

Worse than the holocaust for sure.

If Pence left house, we would literally be a dictatorship under Trump right now.

It was quite a serious production. All those Capitol police worked really hard herding protestors into buildings.
We can't forget all those brave photographers and video camera operators who got all of those wonderful shots

Attached: 1654400847380.png (784x811, 931.22K)

From a legal perspective how serious is a self-guided tour on grounds paid for by American tax payers?

Misdemeanor trespassing.

I mean, it proved that Americans are cowards and there isn't a single man willing to actually trade his life for his country. So basically it showed the world that the American right is full of faggots, larpers, retards, and boomers, but we already knew that.

I guess the only outcome is that nobody respects you guys any more. Even the freedom convoy here held up longer against the police than you fucking retards scrambling like rats as soon as you realized singing kumbaya and picking up garbage wasn't going to un-rig the election.

They seem incredibly mild especially contrasted with the BLM riots. They "stormed" the capital building and did what exactly? Took selfies? It's also pretty obvious the security guards were ordered to let them inside the building, footage exists showing them just moving the barriers aside and letting them. Meanwhile the press was taking photos of politicians in absurd gas hoods.

a bunch of unarmed civillians were led around by feds in a building thry paid with their tax money.
the fact they are so assblasted about this just shows they are pissing their pants

Not serious enough to indefinitely detain someone who took a selfie in a public building

How many have been charged with insurrection? None? Mostly criminal mischief and trespassing. They should all be free on time served by now

Psy ops for gun control that’s it.

compared to the shit they did, not much

Attached: 1620262629921.png (1364x952, 1.84M)

So serious we need two congressional hearings on it. Fuck double indemnity.

Whole thing was staged

The terrorists performed the most vile act of all, they crossed state lines

It was 98% feds.

The freedom convoy was fake and gay and only hurt and bothered regular people.
Not one truck forced its way onto Trudeau’s compound.
COOL FRIEND GLOWS
> youtu.be/RX_YwkbQsOI

Attached: FD00C219-DED0-4FB1-BC49-B825E0D82048.jpg (4032x3024, 2.89M)

Not very.

Insurrection. In here it has been criminalized because Macron is very unpopular.

trespassing and murder of a woman

Actually although it led to a bit of acceleration against the right, it resulted in the lifting of lockdowns, the seething of Trudeau and ottawacucks, and the radicalization of some fence sitters.

Unlike you fat ass retards who didn't even succeed in getting justice for the woman murdered by the nigger cop or the protestors beaten half to death in prison before their trials. Literally weaker than leafs, the faggot nation. Americans have never been more pathetic lmao

If every member of US Congress died tomorrow, the whole world would be celebrating. Jan 6th is right next to the Holocaust in "Things that never happened, but I wish they did."

A hilariously failed gun grab psyop that has you glowniggers looking pathetic. Even normies know you guys did it. If you don't believe me, just listen to what they are saying behind closed doors.

I heard that mossad was in on it with boo haram, maybe even connections to a cult based on gaddafhi but I could be wrong. Best to investigate further because it was anything but organized by trump to see how useless his retarded fake guards were.

Like personally if I were a guard for a bank or something I'd fuckin high tail it out of that bitch if a few bank robbers turned up. I'd be one of the ones that circle the block, not the obvious ones. They'd never hire me because I'm a middle eastern african, but that's just what I'd do. Like what, is my reward keeping my hourly job? They gonna hire someone who's gonna do the same thing? This system is ridiculous and frankly I think that people are idiots.

> it resulted in the lifting of lockdowns, >the seething of Trudeau and ottawacucks
>the radicalization of some fence sitters.

Holy fuck that cope. Get real, nigger. Lockdowns were lifted about the same time they were lifted the prior year in early spring. Trudeau spent the time in his private forest resort. He was relaxed and having dinner parties with friends. And no one was “radicalized”. Call me when some politicians get killed.

I can’t fucking stand what has become of the right. We are completely harmless faggots. Meanwhile the left has people trying to kill court justices.

he did though, the electors all seperated because of ted cruz agreeing to debate and thats when the count was halted in the house.

The guards would rather quit and not go to court for defending property than defend the president. They should get paid double per leg shot, the incentives are all fucked up, it's taxpayer money anyways, each of them trespassing could be shot dead with no punishment to anyone. This shit is a joke and was a cassus belli for God emporer trump san to fire his retard pussy staff.

kek
crossing state line should warrant execution.
You're born in your state, you die in your state!