Mic drop

mic drop

Attached: A38DAE3C-4FEF-4784-A0F8-A66B7A5B3C28.jpg (640x576, 47.9K)

but you have to take this experimental vaccine whether you want to or not

sweetheart, just have them cum on your stomach. Like take the dick out.

Attached: 20140214062925!Kenny_Loggins.jpg (1024x1280, 339.19K)

How about you leave it up to serial killers while you leave them unchecked to kill as many as they want.

lol, women aren't people.

Individual law making? Ok. Death penalty for breaking any of the laws I make

By leaving it to the individual you left it to the country. It's most constitutional to leave it to the state. Although i would prefer abortion stay legal everywhere.

Because individuals don't dictate public policy and never have?

>mic drop
Any woman willing to perform an abortion on herself, without the assistance of anyone else, gets a pass in my book.

Attached: HRProblem.gif (450x254, 3.71M)

Her idea would lead to fewer black babies. I endorse this.

Right? They talk about their choice being taken away but they fucking chose to let some nigger pump them with cum
Women are so spoiled that all their issues revolve around making them less responsible for their own actions

Fpbp

Attached: 1619688866544.jpg (800x850, 73.77K)

If that's what passes for a clever thought amongst women, then they have much bigger problems to worry about than abortion.

Individual rather than group oriented people are proven (By are Dutton) lefties, commies, all types of trash so of course they would think this.

because women, ultimately, cannot make complex decisions without relying on emotional input

Entitle the individual as a sovereign and watch gouvernment authority fade away into obscurity.
"Take it to the individual" is in direct opposition to the Jew but that kikess probably didn't even contemplate that fact before venting her monthly on a Jewish media platform.

Yeah, let's leave it to the fetus

Why not apply this logic to taxes? Like just let individuals decide how much they have to pay? Why not apply it to discrimination laws? Let individuals decide who they will and wont hire and why? Why not apply it to (this would be really fun) nuclear weapons? Let individuals decide if Tel Aviv gets glassed on Hanukkah?

toilet_shitter_twitter_mic.jpg
all fields

>1 post by this id
>tw*tter screencap garbage

Attached: 1607564495842.jpg (1655x1075, 183.3K)

Some people say we should leave gun rights up to states. I say, why stop there? Why not leave it up to counties, cities, neighborhoods, or---and this would really be fun---individual people?

murder isn't a right and never will be

Don't you dare suggest that the government shouldn't be allowed to steal your money at gunpoint.

Approximately 95 IQ take.

Stop dropping our microphones; they're sensitive equipment that isn't cheap to replace, and crumpled mic grills are hideous atrocities in the meantime.

It didn’t pass federally through legislative measures so therefor it should go down to independent states. The Supreme Court is not in an existence to set imaginary precedents.

I say this as someone who thinks abortion should absolutely be legal. This is a dumb argument.

The better argument is to show how children’s quality of life is drastically increased by having 2 parent families with stable incomes. It is better to die before having consciousness than be raised in a world with conditions against you and a single mother who resents your existence. People are are unable to become self-actualized or are dependent on the government create greater problems for our society.