What do you think about Adolf Hitler?

Attached: hitler_PNG9-1549988249.png (1215x1600, 973.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2022/02/11/archetypes-of-the-antichrist-adolf-hitler/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Adolf_Hitler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was aight.

based

Mussolini but worse

Hitler was a sensitive man.

Figured out the Jews like we did and tried to make things right. A hero we didn’t deserve but now desperately need.

Dude was obviously gay

Attached: 937373834.jpg (724x1024, 259.11K)

he was a great man who tried to protect his people from jewish bloodlust he was paying for peoples personal vacations during the same time fdr and his jews drove americans to soup kitchen lines

He was a commie that was lazy and didn't do shit.

glownigger faggot who served the jews.
>adolf shekkelgrabber

He was on drugs and very stylish.

Don't think so but he was definitely an incel. Even when he became Germany's leader he was really awkward around women.

He literally fought in a war.

Greatest man of the 20th century. Hopefully the official state god our descendants will worship in the centuries to come.

one of the greatest men to ever live

Hitler was a hipster. He wanted to be an artist sipping on tea with his mustache and lederhosen. No doubt Hitler would have vaped

Attached: 9373773.jpg (613x1600, 199.52K)

godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2022/02/11/archetypes-of-the-antichrist-adolf-hitler/

>vegetarian
>animals rights activist
>meh artist

He understood the jew, but it doesn’t matter; supporting him and flaunting his image will Never be good optics.

What war?

Well you wouldn’t expect such a great man to waste him time chasing wet holes. People pretend like getting sex is some big accomplishment because they know they’ll never do anything greater.

I miss him, sometimes I dream him and I are talking and walking together

Attached: ReflectingFuhrer.jpg (640x353, 45.73K)

Often criticized never equaled

WW1 idiot. he was a brave soldier in WW1, he won many awards and one they dont just hand out. i forgot the term you can look it up retard.

He was a servent nothing more.
Excellent on.

Waiting for the new one for the Total Control.

based retard.

Uneducated, depraved, incompetent.
If someone competent was in charge of Germany, we wouldn't be dealing with Russia today.

He was a servent for the old system to create the new one.

Nah, he was pedo. He harassed his underage niece.

explain the Iron Cross and Wound Badge. he was infranty and then private in the 16th Bavarian Reserve Infantry Regiment

Mustache man bad

he should have killed more jews.

Passport, IDs are "Hitler" invention.

Now waiting for biological IDs.

This

He was a servent.
I don't care about the flashy items that the Order gave him.

Attached: image[1].png (755x800, 1017.39K)

One of the greatest men to ever live

Kek what a retard

>servent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Adolf_Hitler

He did it for teh lulz.

yea thats why he could ride in an open car through any city in germany........anytime a leader opposes jews he this and that fill in the blank anything to get the dumb goyim to shed their blood instead of jews goyim are soooo dumb it works every time sadaam assad any enemy of the jews is a madman and nonjews must fight a bloody war to stop them from enslaving the earth

wouldnt that make him inclusive by leftist standards though

I don't control the system I understand it's maybe you should to.
Souls offering aren't my specialty.

Some good some bad
Good on the jews
bad on food and nutrition
If I was Fuhrer I would have forced him to eat meat.

watch EUROPA PART 3 so you can see how disgustingly wrong you are