Whites deserve their genocide

Real talk, if whites truly are that suicidal, that they utterly refuse to back their own or advocate for their own interests in literally any way, just nonstop nigger ass licking; well then.... YOU DESERVE IT.

In real life, the only times anyone ever tries to regulate on me in a globohomo way, its a white person. (in b4 'theyre Jews', I can tell the difference and dont run into enough kikes in real life for it to matter)
The only people to ever tell me to put a mask on in public, trying to normalize tranny shit in my presence, or "police my behavior" for ZOG in any way, its a white golem, every single time.

At this point I just dont care anymore. I was and am on your guys side, but in my actual real life experiences its always whites just tripping over each other to stab each other in the back.
But most of all just forcing everyones head, of all races, into a vat of kike piss CONSTANTLY. Nonstop ZOGbotting, nonstop HR kikery, nonstop boomer gatekeeping, nonstop mask shits, Karens, relentlessly enforced self-hate, compliance compliance compliance compliance
Its all white golems, kikes are literally only 2% of the population theres only so much they can actually do other than shriek into their megaphones but the white goys are doing the heavy lifting, period. Thats why ultimately I say you deserve it, Im not relishing it though, the future looks shit. I don't want to live in ZOG world, and its depressing that the protagonists just put down the fucking controller.

Attached: 1585117645958.jpg (1125x1390, 153.78K)

a shame about the tattoos

Seethe+cope+L+no maidens+touch grace+didn’t read

and the fact that she took a mans job.

Imagine a place where perfect women dont fuck themselves with tattoos.

Attached: 1644480841908.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

>Blame the puppet not the puppet master

Can incels ever stop crying about tats?

So you admit Jews are definitely the master race then and effortlessly control you white cucks like cattle?

Asian chinks are ugly, even though this white whore has tattoos, she is still better at fucking than ugly Asian females.

Ok schlomo
"whites should give up.. it's all over goys"

Attached: ItDoBeLikeDatMaine.jpg (892x960, 62.06K)

>those tats
illuminati pet attack dog confirmed

Attached: TheseColorsDon'tRun.jpg (893x516, 130.45K)

Oh no officer, i have a gun on me but i forgot where :) guess you have to pat me down now

The normie is a lost cause. Time to give up on the fascist cope and find the narrow path of the Lord.

Matthew 7:14
King James Version
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Luke 13:23-24
King James Version
23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,

24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Jews are subverted and inverters. They do this because they worship Satan and it’s the only way they can win anything, because they’re weak, inbred monsters. Russia, China, Turkey, Hungary and India all know this, and the US will too once they understand how unbelievably inept Jewish elites have become. These aren’t the class of 1910 Yale blue bloods we’re dealing with, these are retarded kikes with diversity quotas to fill; they overplayed their hand by sacrificing meritocratic institutions and they know it.
>muh heckin Karens and whores!
Yeah, it sucks; wherever you are sounds like a shithole, so move. Leave. Better yourself, user; you have a shit attitude and it won’t help.

You get it.

You dropped this

Attached: you dropped this sheck.jpg (262x193, 8.35K)

came to post this

>just worship the jewish god, that'll show them
lol retard

imagine how easily you could kill this bitch with just your hands

you could be choking her to death before she even reaches for her gun

>Victor as morally right to oppress
Miss me that Calvinist shit, burger. You aren't even vaguely conscious enough to know what drives you into continuously resorting to this brand of Chutzpah-lite.

Are you me?
This is exactly the way I feel.
I went from libertarian to white nationalist to whatever the hell this is in the span of 5 years.

inb4 shill
There is no more cancerous community that the white nationalist "community".
Slight disagreement or criticism of an obviously retarded plan to win hearts and minds at a local university by yelling at niggers with megaphones while in blackface?
Well, now they're reading through your post history to glean personal info about you in an effort to dox you.
Gotta problem with tattoos?
doxxed
Disagree with polyamory?
gtfo
Wait, you don't really want to get rip-roaring drunk and fight?
Fed!
Don't have a wallet-crippling drug addiction?
Straight-edge faggot!

The list goes on.
I'm sure there are people out there that have had positive experiences with the white nationalist community at large but my experiences drove me away.

Thanks for reading my blog.
Best of luck out there anons.

You're guaranteed in a city. You're frustrated. But you're also myopic about white people, because you live in a city. Go to the country and see how they behave in community.

Honestly it's good in a way. Only the white with the best sense of self preservation will breed and transform the race into a fundamentally better species. And no matter what, the white population is going to meld with the smarter asians I think. Humanity will split into 2 distinct species, the philsopher caste and the soulles gibs caste

Whites have being on constant genocide for 100 years, kike.
I support your kind genocide, whatever shitskin flavor it's if isn't kike.

Seethe. Modern Jews are Pharisee trash. The jealous God of Christ punishes subverters. Be gone, kike; all attempts to undermine Christ and his word are from jewish filth.

Ohh boy, we got a internet tough guy over here, woah!!!
I bet you are so rugged and bad ass. Ohh boy, I wouldn't mess with this guy.

Attached: 7tmp8726diw41.jpg (1280x720, 108.23K)

I think you’re probably right about the two future casts; remaining whites will either be racially aware and highly nationalist, or will mix with Asians and produce offspring that join whites in the upper caste; the lower caste will be Tyrone’s illegitimates from his fat white slam pig. I wonder where castizo men and women fit into this equation.

you just made a very powerful enemy

i'd like to choke her, but with my wiener

You'll be called a demoralizing kike but you are right on the money. The only ones that ever chimped out on me not wearing a mask in public have been white. I run a small business and I didn't observe or cared about instilling a mask or distancing policy in my shop. Without fail, the only ones that were appalled that I didn't have a hard mask mandate were whites with the typical crazy eyed Karens being the majority. What surprised me that often dudebro looking dudes would also chastise me with "Come on bro, we need to stay safe" b.s. What's crazy is I live in a partly diverse area and I would say my clientele is 67% white, about 30% spic, and rest niggers or random pakis and or indians. No spic, nigger or other ever chided me for my mandate. My business does business with others in the area and I've made associates with men of other races. One time I was knocking back beers with one black dude, and 2 spics and an other white guy. We were talking sports and the feminziation of NFL and I made a gay joke. The colered men laughed but the white guy stood bewildered and asked what I meant by the joke. Told it was just that a "joke." He told me he had a gay brother and didn't appreciate it and the vibe instantly cooled. Then he told me that he'll no longer contract with me and then threatened to blast my ass on social media for my ignorance. Mind you this fucker was like 6'4, worked out, into sports and outdoors. A fucking hoss of a man. The black dude diffused the situation and got him to renege on this actions. I was absolutely gutted that this white dude would sell me out like that.

Nah, YHWH = Satan.
The Most High is above them both.

Shut the fuck up

Parasites, are no masters. If they were masters as you said, they wouldn't need to waste so much time and resources trying to pozzle the world.
100 years back was common worldwide to spit on kikes, but then they activate their parasite accumulate for hundreds of years around the world. And now we have clown world.
Are you saying that Kikes are Master of Clown World? Sadly for you, and for me, they aren't. They can't even stand up for the challenge and need to control from the shadows, like parasites do on your insides.

well it possible to choke on a 2 inch object

Can incels stop crying about people criticizing tattoos?

Indeed, Officer KK is a hottie.

Attached: Officer KK.jpg (1080x1350, 186.59K)

fpbp

Well here’s the thing.
If there were a modern day country like 1930s Germany (nearly entirely white, motivated, industrious, advanced, technologically visionary…) they would win a war today, because the countries that could stop them (white countries) don’t exist, or would be so beleaguered by diversity that they would be sympathetic to survival.
Whites aren’t a parasite race. They make nations that naturally master other nations. You can’t compare jews and whites in this regard because jews rely on manipulation and gaslighting.

But more generally, OP touched on something important that was discussed in the early part of the 20th century. Some jews have Aryan souls, and some Aryans have jewish souls. We are ruled by such Babylonian, but they are too psychopathic to be able to cooperate like true whites can.

You know he’s got a lot of em.