Look, Any Forums...

Look, Any Forums, I'm sorry to tell you this but there is not enough compelling evidence that the World Economic Forum is evil.
I want proofs. This video just seems like they are concerned with the problems society is facing.
youtube.com/watch?v=uPYx12xJFUQ

Attached: ElSWzbKXgAA_rms.png.b9c94e99515a173b3d78af9a9f3f80f2.png (716x675, 866.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKCgmgPXR9c
youtube.com/watch?v=eOsKFOrW5h8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

really?
youtube.com/watch?v=lKCgmgPXR9c

he never actually says any of this

The fact that the people of the world did not get a say in how they would be treated is proof enough for me. A small group of nepotists making decisions for everybody while pretending to be altruists is evil as fuck OP...

Ok Klaus.

i mean, most people are complete idiots. why should they take the decisions, instead of people that actually know what they're talking about?

None of these people are any smarter then your average moron.

i agree user, the old captain of the ship metaphor with regards to genuine democracy. I dont believe we should limit our ideas of government to simply a one/many model. maybe there exists a hybrid structure? we have to think outside the box.

Isn’t that what a place like this would do tho. Instead it would be a small group of terminally online autists making the decisions for everyone else...

WEF is evil because they whole schtick is that the world is fucked up and needs to change, but
they are the ones who fucked the world up and they are totally silent about that. All of their proposals are focused on how to make ordinary citizens virtue-signal about the problems while Klaus and Co continue to create them

Attached: image_2022-06-09_091127204.png (679x867, 481.53K)

Representitive Democracy like what we have would work, it's just that current implementation is infested with self serving interests.need a reboot and additional checks and balances.

I mean look at this: he's literally saying that we should protect ourselves against what you think they want to do.
youtube.com/watch?v=eOsKFOrW5h8
Maybe they were the good guys all along

sure, they want to protect the planet and are worried about the climate. while at the same time we have zoom and other technologies that connect people all over the planet, and instead these fuckers want to take field trips all over the world on their jets and yachets and who knows what else all while telling us to curb our consumption! lol

*loads another round in the clip
i dont fucking think so anons...

The same people who own and profit from factories and mass manufacture from all over the planet...it is these people who cause the vast majority of pollution on the planet and profit from it...

yet, it is you user!
it is you that are causing the problems...
ahahahahahahah

Attached: beetlejuice.png (828x876, 902.54K)

Ah yes because so many people here advocate representative democracy...

well, its more complicated now. I think we are well past that unfortunately. no one ever gets 100% everything they want, compromises will have to be made.

go read Wilsons Ghost. it is all in there.

It's not about the structure or economic policy
It revolves around the concept of personal responsibility of autocracy vs the bystander effect of collective responsibility in parliamentarian systems
Death penalty for being a traitor of the People, and suddenly all the jewish weaseling stops

Attached: 1653538977620.jpg (446x669, 78.83K)

also, did you not read my post earlier about need a different government model? perhaps it's council based with members being elected and this is counterbalanced by another group within government. i do not know but like to discuss alternatives. some mafia groups use a commission style structure like this. but there would also be the problem of scale. its complicated.

You're right user, big brother loves us.

>clip

They're the opposite of Any Forums, they're rich successful men and they want to change the world for the best.

have confederate flag, say this
oh this is a totally organic post