PERIOD CRUNCH CEREAL

fox29.com/news/womens-health-company-unveils-period-crunch-cereal-shaped-like-uterus.amp

WTF is wrong with California???

Attached: 814C8F78-2FD8-4DE8-B115-227F079E6940.jpg (1170x1972, 912K)

There are tampon commercials every 5 seconds on TV

The milk turns red doesn't it.

i enjoy the metallic aftertaste of it

Why do right-wingers get so triggered over cereal? I mean, really? Is the particular shape of your sugar-coated goyslop really the hill you want to die on?

It's the hill you want to die on.

WE GET IT, YOUR VAGINA BLEEDS
CAN WE MOVE ON?

>normalize menstruation conversations
Your menses is all over my cock and my furniture.

Is this all femenists dwell on?

Dude the world is slammed non stop with feminist and gay propaganda non-stop. It is more than fair for people to point out how stupid this shit is

>memeflaggot
>goyslop
The Amish shills are here.

just replace women with lab grown matrixes at this rate. real people are disgusting and having lab grown humans would circumvent a societies need to rely on an eroding family dynamic to keep a population up.

i firmly believe you are actually as retarded as you present yourself to be. no baiting, you're just a real idiot lmao

I prefer Fetus Bites.

It's extra disgusting once you realise women only menstruate because of the moon, and wouldn't menstruate if the moon wasn't there, which will soon be the case.

stunning and brave

Attached: planned parenthood ice cream.jpg (450x440, 53.36K)

Attached: donate(2)day.png (1131x989, 41.35K)

Guix should sue!

Attached: 1650077236758.png (728x658, 211.57K)

>which will soon be the case
Netherlands bros what the fuck are you planning to do to the moon?

Attached: hold up.png (472x357, 214.38K)

Not me nigger.
That ship's sailing away.
It's artificial and will be sent off into the sun for a micronova event that'll trigger the 5D ascension.
The whitehats obey their quantum AI and it says this is the only way to make it happen.
Fortunately because satan is dead, there's nothing the kikes can do about it.
All the pedophiles are being loaded onto the moon for a final voyage straight back to God.

damn i thought we were just gonna cum blast the moon. this is infinitely less interesting.

I'd try it

The masses would never believe it's a ship if we just blow it up with the kikes on board.
If it meanders closer to Earth for a slingshot towards the sun, people will pay attention.

Attached: 1654050746242.jpg (500x375, 52.71K)

Vile.

Nasty

Hey kids! It's not going to eat itself!

I won't even eat cereal yet you'd fucking eat their uterine blood themed propaganda version of it?

this wont go down well with the troons

Attached: 1437764134230.jpg (456x384, 17.07K)