Why aren't you a fan of Phil Mason...

Why aren't you a fan of Phil Mason? He makes intellectually reasonable political and scientific arguments and his channel has over 1 million subscribers.

Attached: Philip.png (403x480, 240.68K)

if he shaves that wandering facial patch on his cheeks and squares up the beard a bit, i will watch his videos

He used to make decent stuff.
Trump derangement and Covid broke him.

>fag enabling
>Le raysis redneck meme
>Literally a carbon copy democrat
No thanks.

(((Mason)))

This, can't get past him being an absolute mental patient. He's probably a few years away from becoming a tranny, seems to be the path for the liberal lizard brains.

What race is that?

I don't watch talking heads

I would say it started with brexit. He made some insane fucking bs during that.

>Why aren't you a fan of Phil Mason?
His neck is too thick/head is too small to be trustworthy

I do like him. If you're going to watch youtube, you need a pretty high tolerance for a bot of left wing wankery.

>has 5 minutes of worthwhile content
>repeats it in slightly different ways to produce a 40 minute long video
This was years ago and since I haven't heard anything good of him since I'm going to assume he's gotten even worse.

He was probably getting EU grant money

Yeah I feel like his political views are largely unhinged super lefty. Okay fine. But he’s super whiny about it

disgusting to look at, revolting to hear.

he’s done a lot of good stuff, i watched him years ago

like most vloggers tho, he is too fond of his own opinion, operating mostly from a “i am right” stand point

listen young people, life isn’t about being right about stuff and your shit fucking opinions, its about being open, listening, and experiencing shit

fuking youtube gurus

Old, grey, and sagging skin on his neck. It's sad to look at Thunderf00t now.
If Elon Musk had just gone to the bathroom and masturbated when he felt horny, he wouldn't have been in this situation now.

Attached: FTLarw6UsAAfWj9.jpg (500x680, 69.57K)

Musk fans cry out in anger and pain when they hear his name

All his musk videos are so cringe. He's obsessed with him.

>makes a lot of money
>doesn't marry and have kids
>Father died with a sad look on his face knowing his lineage ends with TF

Atheism + liberalism = self genocide

He's a liberal cunt whore and also narcissistic

Looks like an octoroon here. Could explain his racial denialism.

Yeah I just watch him for his "deboonked" video on science scam. But yeah his politic view is very cringe.

I honestly think ThunderFoot was missing the fact that Tesla could dump R&D money and write it off as a tax rebate. I suspect the bullshit he “deboonks” was meant as a tax grift

I used to love watching his science stuff, debunking retarded proyects/products was his peak but I guess the fame got to his head and started spouting politics as if he has any idea

His videos are okay, and despite what people say here, he's not some kind of partisan leftist. He's definitely not rightwing either. He's a mixed bag. Often he comes down hard on feminists. His main schtick is debunking tech scams and the like.

But he has a major flaw. He has a gigantic ego and a skillset that doesn't always live up to it. He holds grudges forever and he often jumps on bandwagon deboonking crusades that already has a dozen niche e-celebs.

He even got mad at me several years ago when I made a point he agreed with and he "liked" it, but when I didn't come to the same conclusion, he lost his shit.

Isn't that thundercuck?

>Often he comes down hard on feminists
Stopped making those videos because he didn't want to associate with the right wing in any way.