Are there any non-white peoples you admire/respect/tolerate?

Are there any non-white peoples you admire/respect/tolerate?

Attached: 1654603287582.jpg (720x443, 38.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4Tm6Z1y3h94
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1533654317785395200/pu/vid/720x1270/GkyVcuk6Nn9q9JBl.mp4?tag=12
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Japanese.

grand mufti chandra bose i Brough them up whem my history teacher tried saying hjtler wanted kill al non germans boy did she seethe

All the Indian sages who turned the wheel of Dharma. Here cool video. Really encasulates it... kek
youtu.be/4Tm6Z1y3h94

Chinese generals from Xin era because I read Kingdom.

ayo all niggas is admirationed because all niggas was descended from kings

jesus seemed cool

Japanese and Hispanics

some hispanics not all of them

if u think jesus was nonwhite ur retarded. he was most likely olive like an Italian

Dominicans are pretty based and niggerpilled

cope

Kazuma Kamachi

you lie

true Dominicans ive encountered are pretty based

Couldnt tell you, i only associate with white people.

>grow up in diverse and multicultural environment, aka the hood
>ups and downs, mostly shitty people with rare exceptions and an overall loud rambunctiousness
>move to a 90% white state and town (but sadly leftist)
>never have had this much exposure to white people my entire life
>ups and downs, mostly shitty people with rare exceptions except overall more neuroticism
>actually witness more crime and drug abuse here in person than I did back home, kek (you can probably guess where I am from that description)
>about to move down south where I will be around the more right wing people and especially, whites
>expect the exact same assessment with a new quirk at the end

History aside, everyone in person does feel the same. I expected to be bewildered by whites but interacting with them exclusively on a daily basis for the last 3 years has completely humanized them for me. The only difference I felt was in a level of comfort and security in their background, which just comes from their wealth. But I know whites who came from the rough and mud and they had the character that fit, we resonate instantly. I don't think the world would be a worse place if it was full of nonwhites like the ones here in particular. America is a strange place.
This is what I am, and I have been called white here on several occasions because of some of my posts.

dominicans look like niggers to me

why racist europeans would follow a nonwhite 2000 years ago?
what is your thoughts on Shroud of Turin or Lentulus letter which mentions Jesus appearance

Will die if exposed to common cold, but immune to Globohomo.

Attached: the-most-forbidden-and-scary-island-is-north-sentinel-island.jpg (1200x675, 120.32K)

We're all over the place, but heavily mixed with blacks yes. But like Ethiopians, Dominicans want 0 association with niggers and consider themselves entirely separate. A Dominican with pitch black skin, still sees himself as superior to his Haitian counterpart. Lots of us still act like niggers though, and the ones in the states tend to flock towards American nigger culture. Which seems to be default culture most immigrants or people from 2nd/3rd world that come to the first world flock to. Wonder why..

The Irish.

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1533654317785395200/pu/vid/720x1270/GkyVcuk6Nn9q9JBl.mp4?tag=12

>Which seems to be default culture most immigrants or people from 2nd/3rd world that come to the first world flock to.
America is a shit influence. to any immigrant its more worth it to act like a nigger and get gibs expecially if you are poor. I respect cubans for not doing this but maybe that's because they are basically white.

The ones who want to go back

Attached: garvey.jpg (636x287, 32.34K)

Probably because their commie history forced a strong sense of family, culture and community and they have a much bigger history with America, so they integrate well.

I love their interpretation of western culture too. It almost feels like they'd be more pro White than we would be. I think "normal" people can feel it, even the "anti-racist" ones and that's why Nintendo is so popular.

Yes those guys, I came here to post those guys but didn't know what they were called.