Communism, what's commusim?

Communism, what's commusim?

Is communism a scary ghost that haunted americans?

"Hey! Give me your debit card! and here your clothing Mr.Homeless"

Is communism a man from Russia? "Ha! Looks his moustache! so funny"

"Hey, hey Ladies and Gentlements, let's take over the Government and the Microsoft Corporation!"
"and Here's the 2 weaks paid leave for you Mr and Mrs WhoJustHappenToHaveBaby"

all this and more on this episode of

IN
THE
FIELD

Attached: Ik1664pW.png (512x512, 84.38K)

Israel is a child rape dungeon using stolen nuclear weapons to enable their debauchery

>Libertarian
You need to be gassed along with the commies you fucking greedy materialist drug addled degenerate fuck.

But WHAT IS communism?

I now want to see this

can you write a IH Nordman commercial?

i can, but later dude

Can I get a job as a professor of Communist theory at a university in the United States?

Attached: pic_957345e665100c939fbfdd12db0ef451.jpg (620x420, 192.97K)

Communism is the deadliest ideology of the 20th century. Perhaps the deadliest in human history. It is Jewish in nature.

Need to fit in a "No gun" bit at the end

Judaism, what's Judaism?

It's the devils disciples, Hitler was right about everything

communism is where everyone is rich and nobody is poor and everyone is happy

Attached: rebel.jpg (673x993, 114.56K)

Is this a communism?

Attached: communism?.jpg (750x750, 91.99K)

My favorite pistachio communism

I know IH used to lurk here. Not sure if he still does after the MAGAretards invaded (and now thankfully mostly left). On the small chance that you are lurking here can you make a video on Russian shills? You can see users on all website claim the other is a Russian bot/shill whenever they disagree with one another but I'm 100% its bulloney bullshit. Yeah I'm sure there are kremlin bots spreading propaganda on the Russian internet, but on redit or a mongolian basket weaving website? serious doubt. Western news outlets are so biased that I have more trust in a youtuber. Thanks senpai.

Attached: well-rounded-tree-1128190842.jpg (500x580, 64.22K)

based

what about this?

Attached: food.jpg (800x450, 24.95K)

No... too many calories

I ate this yesterday.

whats for today?

leftovers

Post videos on your channel phagoot

ok that was a good one

Nope, US has that "cultural marxism" thing, which isn't really marxist, since marx was not a progressive. They just called it that to make redscared boomers care about that. So unless you are a two spirited tranny fag you won't be able to do much

>that image
communism is when no laptop or coffee

I love In the field videos