If you’re upset with how much you pay for gas...

If you’re upset with how much you pay for gas, remember that 203 House Republicans voted against the Consumer Fuel Price Gouging Prevention Act.

Attached: remember.png (923x674, 93.6K)

>Evil Republicans didn’t participate in our cover-up!!!

It’s really funny how hard you’re losing. All that scheming to oust Trump only to shit the bed this hard. It’s whitepilling

You'll be lucky if you don't end up in a camp with your monkeypox fags, all the gay shit you've been up to.

How about the high food prices? High housing prices? Did the republicans vote against those too?

Maybe the issue isn't related to what they're claiming.

And Warren is calling for investigations into food companies for price gouging too. Meanwhile TGT (target) is losing massively on stock value because of an extra billion in transportation costs. Yeah, they're totally sticking it to the consumer!

>What is basic supply and demand
That would have led to gas shortages retard.

just double mask your asshole, and you won't get it.

How much money do you think jews spend on astroturfing the internet. Because even if it only cost like a couple pennies per slide thread considering the sheer amount every year it must be something like a couple million dollars on this website alone.

Of course they did. I would have also. The Dems made their own bed, let them sleep in it

gas isn't being price gouged, faggot. it's supply and demand
>oh look they voted against this bill that wouldn't have done anything. this is now YOUR fault!

also remember that said "act", in addition to all bills that the house writes, contains tons of previsions that steal, assume, fabcricate, or otherwise abuse powers over the area to which the bill applies. they merely title it and market it as a single one page bill about showering people with lollipops and rainbows, so they can then make these types claims for pandering purposes to their voters.
>democract bob mitchell voted for the lower gas bill 5 times while his opponent votee against it. is the republican steve smith right for Cringe County?

>it's price gouging if prices go up!
economically illiterate dumbfucks

Fuck Democrats and Republicans

It's so funny to see the cucktryside niggers get BTFO by gas prices. Cityfags mog you yet again

This is absolutely ridiculous. Must be a bot thread. What is happening now is the case study in every econ 101 class. Stagflation.

Price controls also occurred during Jimmy Carter's disastrous presidency. When the government place limits on the price of gas, that created shortages which created a massive upward pressure on the price of gasoline. It still wasn't expensive as it was today. Any legislation trying to cap the price of gasoline is just going to make things worse.

jewish tricks?

Attached: 1651883298634.jpg (800x467, 60.21K)

Yes. This is called gaslighting. We know it happens. Just like all of the inflation and shortages aren't covid mandates or policy changes, it's PUTIN INVADING RUSSIA

Attached: Nr2oNB-w_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25.88K)

>ITS ALMOST LIKE THIS SAME EXACT THING DIDN'T HAPPEN IN THE 70'S!
something..insanity...something same thing... something something....different results
I hate communism

Yes and this is literally every politician. Seemingly retarded when it comes to basic economics. Either that or they have an alternative agenda they're playing towards to maliciously fellate and ingratiate themselves with copious amounts of wealth.

nice try

you got total control through cheating and fraud, and you threw away everything with your own incompetence.
You guys are literally the biggest losers I've ever seen. How could possibly fuck up after your biggest win ever? lol

kek this. it's literally just for the headlines.
>create bill called "Anti-Lynching Act"
>stuff it full of pork and pet project bullshit
>Republicans vote against it
>"Republicans are pro-lynching!!"
The worst part is that it works. This is why democracy is a mistake. Too many retarded goycattle who slurp up news headlines

I don’t get you pic

>we can just vote for low prices!
they cant honestly be this fucking stupid can they?

>Republicans vote against price controls
good, they still aren't brainwashed NPCs yet

Attached: Race to the bottom.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

Just post the image guys don't reply to it.

Attached: 1653278477127.jpg (2048x1527, 259.97K)

it's pathetic nonstop shilling and some day they will answer to a higher power for what they're doing

maimed forever because israel requires human sacrifices in the middle east

its always a dog and pony show and these bills are always a mile long and always patchwork frankenstein monsters of past bills that didnt pass or have been sitting in a drawer for years waiting to be shoehorned into new and sometimes totally unrelated bills and no normal citizen will either read or understand most of the autistic government newspeak they put into these bills. no plain language.
>why does the house resolution on staffing all national parks with buffalo ball scratchers contain a provision for 100 billion to Professor X for developing new technology to be used for more subtle propaganda

It’s not working though, more people are turning against these people

I don't know man, as sad as it is i think a lot of them DO do it for free
i know because i used to be a lobotomized faggot parroting the exact same prepared talking points
I never had facts, it was usually just an emotional argument that i heard and thought was "based"
i would shill the most retarded shit, get called out for being retarded, and then just leave the thread when i realized i had no facts to refute them

it was a pathetic existence, and i really believe that some of these threads are just genuine brain-dead 15-24 year olds who just like LARPing as a hippy rebellion despite accomplishing nothing

they can and they are
the inflation isn't incompetence, it's intentional

Attached: AOC Campaign Promise.jpg (759x547, 59.43K)

>Consumer Fuel Price Gouging Prevention Act
In this thread we name new bills... I go first!

The Baby murdering bill of 2022. The Government starts civil war through confiscation act. The Great Replacement act.

It had nothing to do with gouging. They wanted to give Biden the ability to arbitrarily declare "energy emergencies" that would cap what gas can be sold for, which means penalties for vendors, which means you can't buy gas.

this

Have a bump.

wasnt the popular consensus on Any Forums that "oil kikes are raising prices even more because they have an excuse" just last week?

If your upset with having to drive to 20 stores to buy baby formula, remember Biden knew months ago but chose to send weapons to Ukraine instead.

>Warren is calling for investigations into food companies

The wheels are really falling off the bus eh? This really just further enforces my schizo theory that they're currently running off script and completely expected CW2 Electric Boogaloo to have kicked off in 2020/2021.

Yes, bump the thread so everyone can see OP get dunked on.
Still shitting up the catalog though.

People are noticing now thanks to the constant Trump hate in the media. They can directly compare how Trump was treated with Biden, and they literally have to lie in order to disguise this treatment. Everyone notices now tho, so it's too late.

The game has ended. People are hyper-aware of political happenings now while (((they))) desperately attempt to get people to stop paying attention. They fucked up and now they can't get away with anything anymore other than piling easily disproven lies ontop of other lies.

saved

They did this because then gas stations may implement fuel caps (not actual fuel caps, but a cap on how much you're able to buy) or "ration" out the gas.
Think about it, if oil companies are forced to sell at a "fixated" price, then to prevent a rush of panic buying, or the instance where stations run out of gas quicker, they'll have to place a limit on how much the average joe is able to buy.
Consumers/customers could literally take advantage of the situation, and the price/gallon will shoot through the roof, causing oil companies to get hit with revenue.
Who in their right mind (especially politicians who are in bed with big oil) would even think about implementing a price gouge?

>which means you can't buy gas.
Good. I walk to work, why can't you? Dumb fat nigger.

No doubt that their political machine has lost its power over the years, but as long as they keep shipping in third worlders and giving welfare to Maria Sanchez so that she can shit out 12 new Pablo's, it doesn't matter if every last white woke up to their antics because the Brown Menace will have superceded any political power we have.

Jannies are going to do what Jannies do I guess. Some people just waste there entire lives on the internet, and think getting gold stars or good boy points on reddit can replace real human interaction and building something. Its sicking how brainwashed the younger kids are, reminds me of boomers drooling away at the tv.

if you're against politicians paid for by the tax payer that are making your life almost unbearable, remember to hunt them down and string them upside drown from lamp posts.

How about the nigger democrats and their thief in chief caused this and should be held 100% responsible.

The gun bill that just passed the house was called the "Save Our Children" act or something like that.

Their attempts at replacement are failing though because they are being replaced

Attached: 12BB7098-6F8F-463D-82DA-CD92584EA926.jpg (800x869, 183.37K)

>203 republicans voted against price fixing and gas shortages

>to get hit with revenue
I meant to say
>to get hit with lower revenue
Since the price per gallon would increase and they're selling at a fixated price, which would eat at profits.

We can't because we don't have government caliber weapons

so I should thank them for gas not being $50/gal now or whatever the fuck catastrophe would obviously result from imposing price controls you fucking retard?
there is a suicide epidemic in this country. not nearly enough faggots like you are committing it.

Attached: 045E716C-EC08-4409-ACF2-298F371BF07C.jpg (1000x750, 229.11K)

>That would have led to gas shortages retard.
They'd blame it on evil greedy republican oil companies having chugging contests with all the oil.

Republicans didn’t make the price triple in less than 2 years after trump left office.

if you think those bills will actually be used to lower gas prices and not line the pockets of some nameless think tank, then I don't what to tell you.

1. Restrict supply
2. Drive prices up
3. Use price controls to drive up demand
4. Say that because of demand, we need to ration
You people aren't as smart as you think you are.

they strung up mussolini and shot ceausescu up against a wall with his cunt wife. the politicians of our day are worse than both those cunts combined and yet we do nothing.

I assume you're trolling, but some people are actually this dumb. Everything you need to live requires fuel for it to be produced and delivered. Even if you're entirely self sufficient and hunt and farm for your food, the shortage that will hit everyone else means your hunting grounds will be overhunted, and your farm will be looted.

It’s not schizo.

They aren’t on script. The ruling class is old user. The reason shit got so clown so fast is really simple. They are dying. You got to understand these faggots fell for some many memes about being the superior rulers of humanity, fell for occultist shit, they were “supposed” to have the technology to live forever. They were supposed to see the future where we live in the pod eat the bugs and own nothing

Now we may still do those things, but that is because the system perpetuates itself, the people who put the system into place will never live to see their goals accomplished

I wish it was $50. The chuds on this board were shilling that you should live 50 miles from work to make $10/hr, would love for them to get completely BTFO for blindly following chud memes like the redditors they are.

Either its a clusterfuck and they've gone off the rails trying to make things happen or they're being told what to do by someone/something who can see all eventualities.

cause it certainly helped in 1973.