Brit/pol/

Britons captured by Russian forces sentenced to death
>Two Britons, Aiden Aslin and Shaun Pinner are sentenced to death. They appeared in a court in the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic, held by pro-Russian rebels and not internationally recognised. Both British men are serving members of Ukraine’s armed forces and the UK has made clear they are prisoners of war entitled to immunity.

>BOTH AIDEN AND SHAUN HAVE FAMILY LIVING IN UKRAINE. THEY ARE NOT*** "MERCS". Aiden is from Newark in Nottinghamshire, and his family said he moved to Mykolaiv in Ukraine in 2018. He became a marine with the Ukrainian military in 2018, was engaged to marry a Ukrainian, and had made the country his home. The former care worker had also previously fought with Kurdish armed units in Syria against so-called Islamic State. Shaun Pinner is 48-years-old and originally from Bedfordshire. His family said he was a "well-respected" soldier in the British Army before he moved to Ukraine four years ago to use his previous experience and training with the Ukrainian military. Shaun enjoyed the Ukrainian way of life and considered Ukraine as his adopted country over the last four years. During this time, he met his Ukrainian wife who is very focussed on the humanitarian needs of the country.

Attached: 1494158217352.jpg (896x921, 58.76K)

you know the answer to this
violence

First for drumpol

Attached: 1653247870342.gif (894x894, 718.97K)

Ruski don't kill them please.

>Britons captured by Russian forces sentenced to death
Send the SAS to capture them. Really that easy.

How are death penalties in Russia carried out, hanging, lethal injection or firing squad?

They're illegal. As for the russia occupied regions where russia admits no legal obligations, they shoot most of the time.

Attached: 1641710415462.webm (960x540, 2.26M)

I spent the afternoon at work arguing with luvvie boomers in the sky news youtube comment sections after they defended immigration and Tony Blair, they didn't stand a chance when I pulled out those per capita percentage numbers boys

Attached: white English wiped from the face of this earth..png (1271x1131, 80.35K)

kys kike
I'll commit violence against your whole family

Do you think they'll put them against the wall and shoot them dead?

rare
Hows your economy doing?

In shambles

shame, hows the dal-bhat-tarkari?

bretty good as always

Attached: Capture.png (985x1066, 2.42M)

Is it because China and India are taking liberties? Nepal looks like one of the most isolated nations in asia, everything about them screams "leave us alone". I also have high respect for your Gurkhas.

That depends on the response from the UK. It's likely, but not guaranteed.

I don't think they're going to care what we say or do about it now after all the weapons, political and media support we've sent.

15:56

UK government 'deeply concerned'

The UK government is "deeply concerned" following the death sentences handed to Britons Aiden Aslin, 28 and Shaun Pinner, 48, who were captured while fighting for Ukraine, Downing Street said.

In a statement the prime minister's official spokesman said: "We're obviously deeply concerned by this. We've said continually, that prisoners of war shouldn't be exploited for political purposes.

"You'll know that under the Geneva Convention, prisoners of war are entitled to combatant immunity, and they should not be prosecuted for participation in hostilities.

"So we will continue to work with Ukrainian authorities to try and secure the release of any British national who were serving in the Ukrainian Armed Forces and who are being held as prisoners of war."

No, it's because of our own low IQ population and people in power. India and China are only trying to help us (for their own self interest).
I like how British people like Gurkhas but don't know its correct spelling, it's Gorkhas. :p
Anyway, you should have invaded and occupied us when you had a chance.

>We've said continually, that prisoners of war shouldn't be exploited for political purposes.
didn't Ukraine have a sham war crimes trial for some Ruskie soldier prisoner of war they picked up? Surely all of the EU and US should have said send him to the Hauge if you want a real trial but they all just sat by and let that weird shit happen

have a sympathy (you) lad
10/10 for effort and persistence, at least

Nah, fuck em. They were traitors anyway for living abroad lol.

think my new job is breaking the law. if they aren't breaking the law they have a really shitty system.

Attached: 160071433564594.png (657x527, 38.14K)