Facts

Fact 1: Your government does not give a fuck about you. When they puke up the story that they want to disarm you to keep you guys from shooting each other, that is an unadulterated fucking LIE. They couldn't care any less if you shoot each other, or shoot your kids, or shoot up the movie house, etc.
They don't care about you.

Fact 2: they DO want you disarmed...but why?

The only explanation is that they intend to do things to you that you will shoot them for. They are constrained from doing any of it, at the moment, because you will tear down their thug police goons through sheer attrition. You have the numbers, they don't, and the kill ratio would never make up the difference.

Then, you will turn your guns on THEM.
This is their only concern.

Attached: GwG9.jpg (765x495, 71.02K)

lel what a crummy shooting stance
of course they're not shooting, they're doing a photoshoot in the hope some Chad will give them a call, but still

Attached: girls who code.png (652x669, 239.89K)

based and redpilled

Attached: 1648264128692.gif (640x480, 2.95M)

I personally like that stance...
Oh, wait...are they shooting?

Attached: GwG7.jpg (570x848, 77.39K)

If you think that is bad, you should look at some pajeet code.

Everytime they have tried to get all firearms, they have failed. We just need to make sure our rights are upheld and they continue to fail.

Attached: IMuGd392.jpg (1400x814, 446.02K)

Imagine their smelly burger farts

Theres nothing wrong with breeding mein volk. Women of superior vaginal muscles and pelvic thrust need fertilisation for the future of der prosperity of germania. When i become leader of the 4th reich my best solidiers will plow them in order of surname.

nigger, the government hasn't "taken yer guns" for over 240 years
what makes you think they're going to "take yer guns" tomorrow?

Attached: 1646429337162.png (553x506, 187.71K)

YES.

Attached: 1654727493923.gif (300x300, 1.71M)

The fight for them won't stop user. Getting too comfortable can be dangerous.

I don't think they will. Even dumbasses in the fed have got to have noticed they can't literally "take" them successfully, and their bans have failed 95% of the time (I count Reagan's ban on the sale of newly manufactured full-autos to be a fail).

But they will keep trying incremental crap, like taxing guns or ammo out of the reach of average citizens (honest ones, at least, criminals will just steal it all from the privileged, or smuggle it in from other countries).
I believe they will fail in this, too, as they always have, but I also think it will be a constant fight to thwart them.

As I said, if they could disarm us, they would, in a heartbeat.

Attached: GwG4.jpg (890x727, 73.11K)

You will lose your guns, I don't care how macho you want to be about it
>MUH JUST TRY COME TAKE THEM
Your arrogance will be your absolute downfall.

The only explanation is that they intend to do things to you that you will shoot them for.
>Based truth

I heard that said by your libtarded father (now your mother), many decades ago.

Don't you idiots ever tire of being wrong, all the fucking time?

Attached: AAASeenStuff.jpg (800x723, 107.47K)

Attached: 1638903199360.png (598x574, 162.51K)

Imagine the smell
>Ponder the aroma

is having autism cool or not?

It's not even a secret. The effects of stricter firearms legislation have been carefully studied a number of times, and every single time, they have not lowered violent crime. Far be it from me to glorify the elites, but I don't for a second believe that they don't have access to fucking Google Scholar to read these studies.

The reason their efforts gain ground is because they use the media and their corn syrup-slurping NPCs to constantly spread a false narrative based on no data whatsoever, and because normies are retarded, they just believe it without digging into it.

Attached: 1628277574060.jpg (555x414, 113.81K)

whats "cool" is definied by the media
so
Cool no
Based YES

To much weight on back for. She basically leaning back. Tiny girl like that will probably be tipped right over if she stays firing that thing

>you will lose your rights
as long as they dont knock on my door to take my guns, I'll just keep them illegally

"They" make me laugh with their gay and feeble gun grab attempts. "They" cannot stop boulders from being flung straight through their fucking buildings. They cannot stop bricks/ball bearings/circular saw blades/other items from raining down upon "them" from high up and afar. They can't stop gobs of flaming styrofoam and gasoline from being lobbed and spread all over the place (nor will "they" be able to put it out in a timely manner.) They can't stop lethal chemical attacks from weapons whipped up in people's kitchens, basements, attics, garages, sheds, and barns. "They" cannot prevent destructive attacks on the grid or on highways/bridges/railroad tracks. I could go on, but I think that you catch my drift.

>Fact 2: they DO want you disarmed...but why?
>The only explanation is that they intend to do things to you that you will shoot them for.
It's because a cabal of jews and goyish corrupt/pedo scum run the US government and they don't want to be overthrown. If they actually cared about gun homicides, and they don't, they would focus on hispanics and blacks who constitute 90% of gun homicide perpetrators, including mass-shootings. Those homicides are also done nearly entirely with handguns and not rifles.

The fixation on Whites with rifles is because they do not fear being overthrown by Democrat-voters armed with handguns.

>The reason their efforts gain ground
But they don't gain, they usually lose.
I remember when, in my state, you had to register pistols with the feds, the state, and the local cops. Now, you don't register them at all. They used to keep records of every gun sale at the fed level, but now they have to, by law destroy those records after the background check. Only the gun shop keeps those records, and they are destroyed after 7 years.

They managed to ban standard 30 rnd magazines and pistol grips for a while, but that sunset, and those bans disappeared.

Most states are moving to constitutional carry, and almost all have "shall issue" laws for carry permits. I remember when there weren't even "shall issue" laws, and even the local cities could deny you a permit.

They have been losing right along. It's slow, but gun owners are making progress.

Attached: NS1.jpg (236x343, 16.31K)

It's only a pussy 9mm P-90.
Basically an ugly, unwieldy pistol, it's not full-auto unless she has the machine gun license for it.
9mm don't kick hardly at all.

Attached: 50BMGBullpup.jpg (900x436, 34.81K)

It's neither. Autism is caused by unnatural c section births. Basically, all births should be vaginal, otherwise the child should be forgotten about