Powerful

I bet you weren’t expecting any be pushback against your hateful rhetoric.

Nazis BTFO

Attached: D0AAA5AA-48A7-48F1-BF0D-F74D5D5C9E3A.jpg (827x747, 170.33K)

so... they are also against it?

Of course subhumans don't want this to become mainstream
Too late

But not a resolution condemning the replacement itself.

accelerate

>democrats condemn great replacement
So they’re gonna close the borders and deport illegal beans? This doesn’t add up

the same house also uses your tax dollars to make sure israel has a jewish majority and jews are never replaced there

My third blonde hair blue eyed son is due in august. Im so excited. None of my kids are/will be circumcised. None of them will be vaccinated. None of them will go to public school. They will know how to fight. How to shoot. How to think. They will know Christ is King. And theres nothing anyone can do about it

Don’t care didn’t ask still believing in it also the IRS and feds can kiss my ass I still have evaded 7 years of unpayed taxes to the IRS and selling BAD SHIT. I’m on a W2 and still won’t pay taxes feds too pussy to come knock my door because they know what I’m capable of.

this user gets it.

No, they'll continue to do it, they just want more legislation and power to persecute and punish those that talk about it because they don't want people to effectively resist it happening.

Freedom of speech, retard.

i have two blonde haired blue eyed boys, both circumcised, both unvaxxed, no public school, they will learn to shoot and follow christ.
let us form a community together
>reeeee no user i dont like the state of your kids' penises!!!!!!!!!

Why on earth did you circumcise them? Are you new here?

>House members virtue signal with a bill that does nothing but direct attention to reality
it must be a year

Attached: 1649733457285.png (1080x1352, 1.71M)

Fuck. Well the jig is up guys. Guess we have to move on.

Just had my first a year ago, he will learn to work and suffer and grow.

a current one

they won't come to your door user; they'll just charge interest and garnish your wages
t.did this once and don't recommend

Attached: based.jpg (800x450, 102.61K)

Codemning the name. The New Voting Base Initiative is more accurate.

Attached: 4 stages of denial.png (686x626, 30.14K)

>>House members virtue signal with a bill that does nothing but direct attention to reality

people wonder why nothing gets done in congress

its because congress wastes their time on stupid shit like this

and congress are 80% incompetent, lack skills, intelligence, education necessary to help the congress succeed in revolutionary innovative policies which would bring us into the future.

bunch of fucking retards in congress

if passing an arbitrary bill is where they put their focus, you know they have no fucking idea what to work on.

if theres no replacement conspiracy then anti racist jews like chuck schumer will be happy to support a similar immigration policy for israel as proof of this paranoid nazi thinking right????????????????????????????????????????????