We'll avenge you, Britbros

This was a murder. We'll make russians pay, no matter the cost. RIP

Attached: .png (638x571, 472.26K)

F

Absolutely Exemplary

Attached: 1644503187648.jpg (1270x708, 152.05K)

Of course meanwhile Russians will keep trying to entice the whole "Global South" stinker smörgåsbord into the war, beginning with the ME.

What’s a “show trial”?

they aren't even merceneries.
they have been members of the ukrainian army since well before the current invasion.
both are married to Ukrainian women.

completely bullshit charge.
it's literally a murder.

Dem niggaz got Chauvined n shiet, cuz--get it now?

it means they were found guilty of being mercenaries and executed, as they should have been and has always been, and the media is seething

Def not the Maxwell one that one was memoryholed good

How's life in Cheltenham these days? They still keeping you at it?

you don't even know what a mercenary is retard

God bless the firing squad/electric chair/guillotine/lethal injection, whatever is gonna execute those anglo subhumans

Attached: anglos scum.jpg (1024x382, 76.84K)

being a mercenary isn't a crime you fucking idiot. Russia itself uses mercenaries called the Wagner group

did i say something untrue?

noun
a professional soldier hired to serve in a foreign army.
kek

they aren't mercenries.
both are ukrainian nationals and have lived in ukraine for years.

nice VPN Ivan, please explain how members of Ukrainian army defending and fighting on Ukrainian territory are mercenaries?

In any case UK will not let this pass without punishment.

The life of one Arab is worth more than a filthy toilet cleaner polak. Show some fucking respect, Arabs are fucking kings and noble and morally superior to disgusting licentious and decadent European dogs

All Russians should be genocided

what the ukrainians did with the captured russian soldier whom they sentenced to life in prison after a few hours of deliberations.

S

>it's Mueller time russian bots
shut the fuck up faggot lmao

Attached: 1646942649711.png (1000x872, 318.17K)

F. Death to Russia.

faggot.

Attached: 1646763618903.png (1280x5168, 2.44M)

Hm. This is why I don’t go to foreign countries and fight for foreign governments. Bad shit may happen.

t. Combat veteran

>SLAVA UKR- ACK!

Attached: 1634367237886.png (768x719, 67.01K)

>it's literally a murder.
between literally abducting children to be russified in some camp in bumfuck Siberia, literally leveling whole cities to save themselves the effort of taking them, literally looting household appliances like it's St Floyd day and having buriat-chechen civil wars over who gets the dibs this doesn;t really stand out that much.

#justrussianthings, Russians will kill bound PoWs or civvies because they're butthurt

Why did they get caught? Didn't they know they were in a war? So instead of fighting to the bitter end they gave up and are going to die anyway. The absolute state of britbongs. FUUUUCK.

Your flag checks out

Attached: 6nqs0uowsg952.jpg (1290x1228, 1.36M)

A trial entirely done for the appearance of justice when in reality everyone already knows what the result is. Basically the Chauvin trial.
They're not mercenaries, they're official members of the Ukrainian military and have been for several years. Besides, being a mercenary isn't a crime with both the US and Russia using mercenaries extensively.

i hope your next

Didn't they execute Russian Pow's?

>LITERALLY

Attached: lxZK86Ca70MVzgLX.webm (352x640, 594.44K)

What the fuck is that thing on the left?

I’m pretty sure the US has prosecuted people for going to fight for foreign governments/groups.

nice try Ivan, you've learned a 2nd language. I wonder if it took you 20 or 30 years you drunk braindead pig

>being a mercenary isn't a crime with both the US and Russia using mercenaries extensively.
and both get executed when caught, idiot. they dragged American mercs naked through the streets

I'm sure your corpulent self would go on a Rambo story arch after your unit commander decided it's hopeless and surrendered the whole group

Of course we will. The UK's support is excellent. Russia moved to terrorist tactics of murdering POWs that way so that they have a bargaining chip telling the UK to stop sending Ukraine weapons. These tactics don't work on Brits, they aren't dumb.

Attached: 1623366342202.png (881x1185, 892.04K)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Heh, nothing personal kid

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

lol get fucked

you need to go back.

"and that's a bad thing"

It's not Russians executing them It's the donetsk locals who have been in a war since 2014

russia is not at war with britain. the british said so themselves. they are mercenaries and will be dealt with accordingly

Attached: 68954767658.jpg (256x256, 13.05K)

>In any case UK will not let this pass without punishment.
So they were mercenaries? Why would Britain care about Ukrainian military personnel, unless they were actually British citizens payed to fight in a foreign conflict.

Azov Instagram forces execution when?

Attached: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch.76 - 9_1.png (524x717, 368.65K)

LMAOOOOOOOO GET REKT ANGLO SHITS
I HOPE THEY ARE FRIED ALIVE IN BOILING OIL PIECE BY PIECE AND IT GETS LIVESTREAMED TOO

See: Nuremberg Trials.

They are foreign volunteers you stupid faggot stop pretending Italy didn't send volunteers to Spain in WW2 too.

Those two pieces of shit would get 15 years in prison for being a mercenary.
However, they, along with degenerates from Azov, are involved in war crimes.
Therefore, they will be shot.

The wave in the media gives me joy.

Attached: 16528184697000.png (1280x1280, 1022.88K)

You realise that they pleaded guilty to joining a terrorist organisation and attempting to overthrow the government, right?

If you can't tell the difference between the official army of an internationally recognised sovereign nation and ISIS then you're extremely retarded.
By turd worlders, who do that to literally all their enemies. Idiot.

Good shit. S