Tunisia: New constitution 'will remove reference to Islam'

Separating church and state is always a sign of civility to come.

middleeasteye.net/news/tunisia-expert-drafting-new-constitution-no-reference-islam

Attached: Flag-Tunisia[1].jpg (800x534, 17.93K)

Tunisia will be the first north African country to enter the European Union, screenshot this

No need, france is already in.

Good! Hopefully Erdogan and the Islamic republic of Iran fall soon too so that those islamists mongrels will be killed everywhere

They need another Islamist purge like al sisi did to the Muslim brotherhood

u mean Algeria 2.0 user

Cartago delenda est

No, France is the first sub Saharan country

Please dear Jesus and let me out of here and I won't ask for no more.

Attached: ARAB-R1.jpg (600x394, 299.7K)

Please dear lord and saviour, just let me go, I'll scrub Berlin toilets if need be

Attached: Officially-simping-for-nigger-dick.jpg (1500x1000, 274.08K)

You just know

Attached: Racism is small dick energy.jpg (1500x1000, 319.16K)

They're all differently tanned crypto niggers anyway, I think Europeans sould REALLY start considering building a massive wall from Gibraltar to Greece.

Attached: mariafullofgracepic.jpg (480x260, 14.14K)

tunisians are literally subhumans 70 years of sucking french cocks and trying to act european yet they are still poo skins and backwards and their country is a failed state and will announce bankruptcy soon.
I hope when that happens Algerians annex the shit out of them , impose jizyaa on these kuffars and take their homes as they will hit 70 millions in 2050 and will make a better use of the land

French puppet doing french shit. Tunis was secular shithole for long time and didn't make them better. All muslim countries being controlled by atheist backed by west to remove islam so not a new thing. Just more degeneracy to come.

We're breeding the new algerians here.

Attached: 3349464-68469548-2560-1440.jpg (1200x675, 93.12K)

Praise be to God. Carthage will rise again.

Attached: 250px-Punic_logo.png (250x250, 81.73K)

Wow it’s basically the same pyramid kike symbol on the back of the dollar bill. Do Crypto-punics run the world?

C'est la mère à qui s'est tapé un camerounais ?
C'est kylian Mbappé
Ramenez votre cul à la maison, allez les blues allez, il ny'aurait pas de trophée cette année, allez les blues allez.

This isn't going to change the fact that they're still a bunch of 80 IQ subhuman retards. Ridding Islam from society will just turn the Middle East into South America, and it won't really improve their society in any way.

Nothing new, trust me

Attached: IMG_20220331_033323.jpg (280x366, 36.77K)

christianity is basically kikedom with extra steps.

that had all those isis terrorists and now they are becoming secular?

Europeans would rather kill themselves than let an Arab/Islamic country join the EU — no matter how much Muslim nations “secularise” themselves. Turkey being a prime example. Turks have always begged Europeans to be a part of the EU, and the EU have always said “No”. The Eastern/Central European countries such as Poland, Hungary, Austria will veto the decision. Morocco also tried to join.

Black-Africans will reconquer North Africa before them Arabs in North Africa join the EU.

just a reminder you only have food to eat thanks to oil. Your people are talking animals and you never amounted to anything. more than 70 years of petrol revenue and yet you still import doctors, technicians and even fucking teachers tells us enough about you.
you better run and suck up the Israelis so they protect you like UAE when Houthis and Iran come for you

The ear of man is over, the new BBC era is coming

Prepare your assholes north africans!

Attached: regional-population-projections-centered-legend.png (1200x900, 34.79K)

Enjoy Globohomo! Amerimutts, fighting muslims but cannot fight their jewish overlords. Fuck you

Uh oh bros, is erdogan the antimohamed?

>Carthage
Nigger you're not Punic. Punics are Lebanese people. Crypto merchant jews.
Even Italy and Spain have more Punic blood registering in DNA tests than North Africa. Check It.
>We wuz Hannibals n shiet
No you fucking weren't, you were a third of his army and arguably the final nail in his coffin.
Carthage remained a wasteland for 100 years after Rome sacked it and It was Rome who repopulated it again.

>The post.

Attached: defeating Islam.jpg (500x662, 155.13K)

>Good! Hopefully Erdogan and the Islamic republic of Iran fall soon too so that those islamists mongrels will be killed everywhere
Not gonna happen kike.

Attached: kek kike.jpg (768x1024, 104.23K)

Less trucks of peace is a huge improvement. Ridding both the 7th century Jew psyop is good but they would be vulnerable to the 21 century Jew wokeism. It might look more like India if the camel piss drinking for your health sticks though.

They were killed in Syria and Iraq. They left their country frustrated at where it was headed and realized there weren't enough of them to change it to how they wanted to for now at least. Should have stayed home and had a bazillion retarded NPC kids to outbreed the seculars. But they wanted their caliphate now.