Never though about it this way until now

Never though about it this way until now

Attached: wrewew.png (898x719, 97.41K)

Is Trump President?

They realized they backed the wrong pony. I think most Americans would prefer the mean tweets

In libtards heads he will be president for eternity

Jesus Christ these people are fucking insane.

so what if they are? are high gas prices acceptable in certain circumstances? dont forget that the idea that paying high gas prices is sticking it to putin coexists with this literal who take

not even mean. They were highly entertaining.

which explains why comedy these days is not funny.

>mentally ill person advertising it's mental illness saying mentally ill things
who'da thunk?

I cant wait until the 2022 elections when republicans take the senate. Then everything Biden does can be blamed on republicans for the next four years

ULTRA MAGA IS IN EFFECT

I think the US political class has been tag teaming the American public in the ass and the sooner people tell every Democrat and Republican with power in their community to get the fuck out of our country the better.

Yeah the Republicans will save us. You should go kill yourself.

someone should tell them that conspiracy theories are for losers

I thought it was putin? Hahahaha throw shit til it sticks.

Trump had 2.10 gas Biden has 4.60 gas here. Seems like a bigly difference.

>off by one

Attached: imbeciles.jpg (720x693, 74.05K)

Some of these creatures genuinely believe, even when the truth is right in their faces, that "bible-thumping gun nuts" rule the world. I don't believe Yuri Bezmenov's story or his phony Russian accent, but everything he said was prescient.

yes. shadow government. deep state.
infowars x22 report . chi coms.
ray. sessions. durrrr hams.
nothing can stop coom.
you aint white.
tuskagee airmen were all black.

Hand over your bump stocks, compromise on gun control and take your operation lightspeed vaccine. It's cool though, you'll save a lottle money on gas on your way to pay for Israel and America's forever wars.

They already are. What the fuck has Biden accomplished so far? Literally nothing but $40 billion dollar slush funds for Ukraine and shutting down of oil and gas.
>we need to abolish the filibuster rule, the republicans are blocking everything!

that's the one thing I relish in all of this
that if there is a commie takeover, all the gays, trannies, BLM, antifa, etc will be murdered and tossed into mass graves just as ruthlessly as the rest of us

This is what boomers and schizos sound like kek the trial is a distraction from the evergreen child trafficking or whatever

Youre a disingenuous kike or an actual disability check receiving retard if you think the Trump years werent better than the last 2. Kill yourself in either case.

Are they really still seething about this?

>that "bible-thumping gun nuts" rule the world
It's crazy watching the boomer facebook feeds of my mom and her friends. They are still droning on about the separation of church and state and how Christians are ruining everything. They also think the NRA is the most evil org in existence and pretend its only funded by evil manufacturers and not 10's of millions of gun owners.

The current president doesn't control the price of gas, the former president does.

Sure but 2.10 gas. We still have all the kike shit but now 4.60 gas and supply shortages.

No putin does. Lol anyone but joe. He has no responsibility.

In my mind it's real

Attached: twitter 13.png (628x486, 109.01K)

That literally didn't cross my mind at all either. It's schizophrenic to think that somehow republicans are somehow affecting gas prices and the baby formula supply chain directly in a partisan manner. It's literally more insane than the (true) antisemitic theories out there.

I am truly concerned. It's like witch hunt logic. "Are republicans surrounded by a spiritual miasma that brings misfortune to us granted by a dark deity they worship?

It's like, if they said "the uniparty" or just vaguely "the government" then it would be salient. But there is no way an intelligent sapient creature could string this thought together without severely magical thinking.

>everything good is my doing
>everything bad is the fault of my predecessor
I hope this is bait

Attached: 1641633094889.png (857x931, 1.01M)

>Republicans shut down Keystone
>Republicans cancelled drilling leases
>Republicans shut down refineries
>Republicans destroyed relations with the Saudis
Republicans live rent free in this schizo’s head