Oh shit bros

They are taking the fight to the boomers irl with dank memes!

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-101835_Twitter.jpg (810x1613, 537.8K)

Leftoids really are that kid in the back of the class that ate paste

Attached: 1618602638593.jpg (644x516, 65.08K)

>TRUMP BAD
That is literally all the left has isn't it?

And as always they miss the mark hard

They're even greentexting on Twitter. They've simply gotten too hip

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-101851_Twitter.jpg (1080x1234, 354.51K)

antagonize russia shut down oil production nope nothing biden did caused it

This is a usage of the word 'brilliant' that I'm unaware of.

Attached: oh wow.jpg (562x437, 42.09K)

toothpaste is right
reddit stolen-4chins-maymay cringeposting irl

proof once more that the left can't meme

Trump badism
Dumb strawman
Literal every chart shows Biden started this and no cope "muh Trump did it but it happens on our side because muh lag" is bullshit

Also the original has an actual villain. A quote. It's simple. People can understand it. Infact just Biden pointing would be enough

I'll give you lefty fags this. At least it's not too much text. Yet it's still bad. You can't meme and you're wrong

>that
>brilliant

tl;dr

I can't find anything about reporting vandalism

Nice. Only took 8 months to come up with that reply.

Probably made with an ink jet on overpriced avery labels and will fade away in a week. Too dumb to figure out to make durable stickers.

looks like a Any Forums nazi made this though...

This is the left admitting these stickers bother them. If anything it means keep doing it

then we take it digital again
also: the left cant meme

Attached: 335610C6-51B8-4BA7-9A20-EAD761AA7095.png (768x1051, 788.33K)

It's the department of weights and measurements which is under the Texas Department of Licenses and Registration.

Gasoline quality and purity is under the agriculture commission.

Putting in gay internet memes on the gas pump and soi/wojacks is already pathetic.

80% of the people at the pump don't care about any of the Any Forums, reddit, etc meme culture they care that it costs $90 to fill up the tank now when it used to cost $40 back when Trump was in office.

Blaming Putin, also does not work because gas prices already skyrocketed before Ukraine's war intensified.

Also Biden's admin is a failure that allowed Putin's invasion to happen, and his military is so pathetic that they did not intimidate Putin into not invading and Biden was shutting down American energy production long before that.

>reddit wording

lol

They did that themselves. It’s large and inconveniencing and attacks the person not the idea.

>attacks the person not the idea
hm, I wonder if there might be a certain tribe that historically defaults to this tactic

Yea not only is that pathetic but its so niche that 99% of the people who see it are going to say "what the fuck is that supposed to mean?"