Stop sacrificing the blood of children for your idolatry of guns

stop sacrificing the blood of children for your idolatry of guns

Attached: images(5).jpg (228x221, 10.81K)

No thanks

fpbp

No, arm the children

More people die from automobile accidents.

Kids are aplenty.

why don't you mutts ban pitbulls? they kill children too.

I have picrel hanging in my room. I stare at this smug anime boy every morning when I wake up

Attached: 1630202367707.png (1500x900, 256.32K)

>blood of childreen
Is that how they make cartridge powder?

Huh.

Whatever. They're Chinese kids, I presume.

1pbtid
/thread

When will normies realize that gun violence is a tiny statistic compared to the shit that isn't highlighted for them? When will they realize that the reason guns are a hot issue is that those in power want us disarmed, and before that, they want those with nothing to lose disarmed?

Stop sacrificing children for democrat votes!

It's nice to know that no one can take my liberty without killing me or dying in the attempt. Same goes for my wallet, or pretty much anything in my possession.

As long as they're chinese kids.

>they want those with nothing to lose disarmed?
They want those with nothing left to lose but liberty disarmed, that should read.

Don't shoot the fentanyl/DNA deforming MRNA/puberty blocker injected human lab rats!!!!

ok

Trips of truth

jews and beaners do most of the school shootings, niggers drop out of school or there would be more of those too.

HAHAHAHAHAAHH FPBP

Tell glowniggers to stop setting up these shootings in order to create pretense to take them away
Without the threat, no matter how small, of the populace getting fed up and shooting everyone responsible for shitting up the country, things would be MUCH, MUCH worse. You can see this in countries like Australia who gave up their guns voluntarily (LOL) and nowadays their government are a bunch of powertripping tyrants who more or less openly gloat about how much they're oppressing them because they know aussies can't and won't do anything about it. Canada too to a lesser degree, the truck riots and their actions during this fake pandemic are the telltale signs of a government that doesn't fear its populace anymore.

Hey so basically I'm just not gonna give up my guns. I know..... UGH I know... It's just that I'm not gonna give them up is all HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 624bc60839fd3d402085b811c2c8e074.png (842x842, 282.89K)

How are you doing today schlomo?

It's a Hestonworld.

>chinese kids
Need to start lobbying the firearms industry to source child blood from Africa, but those greedy bastards just do whatever is cheapest. Profits above all, I guess.

Just stop killing babies in false flag ops

Attached: 1654559358721.png (615x611, 187.59K)

SAGE

Attached: 744665.png (2280x1550, 80.36K)

Nice user. Going to use this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA