Why are lefties so evil bros?

youtu.be/E99sLLikEeM

Attached: DontHumaniseMuhNaziskek.jpg (943x613, 323.63K)

Wow just wow I literally cannot belive y'al are even debating this. All nazis are bad no ifs ands or buts, if y'all think this isn't the case y'all are literally evil.

No. I watched your video. And you're not funny.

were the doods on the front lines nazis, or just the command?

Not sure what's so hard to understand. All Nazis were bad just like all anti-vaxxers are bad.

They really expect you to love niggers and other groups more than le nazi white Germans.

I'm not going to watch your faggy video. Kys.

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (512x290, 33.95K)

fuck i hope this will cause the pot to finally boil over

Attached: tired.jpg (1080x1068, 182.87K)

lefties:
>we must all embrace each others differences, diversity is our strength, we must all work together to live in harmony, we are the party of peace
Also lefties:
>killing Nazis feels good! You can't humanise muh heckin' Nazis! Muh Nazis le bad! All Nazis were bad! Everyone in Germany during the war was a heckin' Nazi weather they believed it or not! We should kill them all, even those heckin' kids in the Nazi youth!
It's all so tiresome bros

>t. cocksucking faggot
good kys instead

In the same way most of our military aren't actively thinking about the geopolitical goals of our elites, neither were the ww2 germans.
Most German soldiers in ww2 were not nazis, just normal people fighting for their country during a period of war.

No such thing as a good Jew. They are all equally responsible for what the globalist gigakike bankers do. Therefore, they all must suffer and pay.

>Adam Rosenberg

Attached: 1633790389110.jpg (197x256, 12.91K)

Leftists love Azov battallion

This. If anyone gets mad at me for my government dropping depleted uranium all over Iraq, I’ll just shrug dismissively the same way that whites or anyone else that’s expected to accept an intergenerational collective guilt as reality should. I just can’t into commie mindset.

This guy gets it

Attached: 1637741353462.jpg (640x579, 57.33K)

Bonkers right? Clown World™

nazis were so evil they were actually going around writing checks for peoples person vacations while fdr and his jews had americans in line at soup kitchens truly evil

youll never see a sniper game where the jews true colors are shown like the idf using infants for target practice

If leftists didn't want to draw appeal to nazis, they shouldn't have misused the word so much.

If Jews didn't want to draw appeal to nazis, they shouldn't have pushed for nationalism in their own country while demanding racial tolerance in other countries.

Attached: 97ceb0e04bc43e24.jpg (906x1048, 212K)

It's all so unfair bros...

Attached: 1645081942218.png (306x306, 76.98K)