New Stonetoss

Attached: 17A9F3BF-78EB-43B6-ACF8-DA96D42FF575.jpg (1242x609, 478.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ni6_05uHg28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A in drag show is sus

sussy A

amogus

Vaush is going to mog Any Forums yet again in the debate on this

youtu.be/ni6_05uHg28

Amogus Amogus amogus amogus amogus amogus amogus amogus amogus amogus amogus amogus amogus amogus amogus amogus

>Pushing Vaush

Like your pedo leader? KYS faggot

Another retarded projecting

Vaush isn't mogging shit except a little kids anus.

The A in drag is looking a bit sus

Giving your kids meaning and morals is obviously just as bad as turning them into sex obsessed freaks of nature with a 40% mortality rate

Kill yourself zoomie. Eceleb posts should be confined to reddit

He's right. I remember Dawkins saying shit like parents raising their kids in their religion is like abuse it something.

Why are polcels afraid of kids exploring their sexuality? It’s a normal part of the human experience and is natural unlike church

Vaush is gonna wind up exactly like Chris Chan

eceleb discussion goes to /bant/

Nobody cares

>indoctrinating kids into religious globohomo is obviously just as bad as indoctrinating them into sexual globohomo
fixed

>Organizing under a shared set of values is unnatural

Stonetoss is based as always

Personal relationship with God ≠ Corrupted churches

Jews infiltrated Christianity and subverted it with satanic filth. God hates fags, simple as.

Why are you afraid of exploring my butthole with your tongue? It's only natural for you to lick my ass

Among the living....
Anthrax

Attached: 1590454564777.png (651x651, 638.1K)

It always has been a subversion. It’s a literally plagiarism and inversion of aryan spirituality. The white man will never conquer the Jew without first getting over chirstcuckery

Kill groomers

Based for once

If it was just values it would be but religion is not that. It’s a compilation of unnatural stories that are not of this world

Should religion be churchless?

Attached: duality of con.jpg (386x1080, 73.97K)

Can he explain why wealthy blacks in a good environment commit crimes at a higher rate than poverty tier whites and have a lower iq than them?

>hiding in the A
>again
Sussy getting sloppy

Now someone switch the backgrounds and it’s more realistic.

>nooo teaching little girls how to dance is exactly the same as grown men in dresses exposing themselves to children!!!

Attached: 1653785807871m.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

I swear he just wanted to draw an “A” and chose the most relevant topical buzzword containing that letter for this flagrant act of sus