Ukraine outgunned 40 to 1

Last phase: Acceptance.

>"Ukrainian troops are suffering massive losses as they are outgunned 20 to one in artillery and 40 to one in ammunition by Russian forces, according to new intelligence painting a bleak picture of the conflict on the frontline.

>A report by Ukrainian and Western intelligence officials also reveals that the Ukrainians are facing huge difficulties responding to Russians shelling with their artillery restricted to a range of 25 kilometres, while the enemy can strike from 12 times that distance."

>The article goes on about strugles with desertion with up to a hundred soldiers being killed a day, is having “a seriously demoralising effect on Ukrainian forces as well as a very real material effect; cases of desertion are growing every week”
>"The total number of Russian soldiers being held by Ukraine has fallen to 550 from 900 in April after a series of exchanges. Moscow meanwhile has more than 5,600 Ukrainian troops in captivity..."

Attached: IMG_20220609_105626_774.jpg (1080x1000, 126.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Lebedev
english.nv.ua/nation/french-president-suggests-ukraine-give-up-land-to-appease-putin-ukraine-news-50241991.html
rt.com/op-ed/416804-anti-semitic-russian-insider/
streamable.com/j4yitd
youtu.be/vWOPJTkaOno
youtu.be/ugJ-DwBcFG0
youtu.be/oarqFncnTaA
youtu.be/aXrfvTKJozY
archive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then why no Kiev?

>Last phase: Acceptance
When will you accept that the war is still going on?

>Baptised in fire
>Forty to one
>Spirit of spartans
>Death and glory

last phase: sabaton song

Except everybody knew that Ukraine was fucked. What people didn't know is how long it'd take Russia to do it and how much it'd cost them.

>40 to 1
Their lives will soon be undone.

Attached: sounds familiar.png (566x598, 139K)

40 is a pretty big number. If true. Which is pretty impossible.

I think what's more impressive is that (You) can pull a number that large out of your ass. (You) must be dilating daily with the really big gauges to manage an asspull of that magnitude.

Russia wouldn't win if they try that mad rush again.

But rest assured, they'll get there eventually when Ukraine has been bled white and the EU financial reserves exhausted to no avail.

>has 40 to 1 advantage over Ukraine
>100+ days of "two more weeks"
>still getting pushed back
I have accepted that Russians can't into war since day 1.

The same article claims Russia has 300km artillery after all.

40 to 1 in ammo, not men or guns. It says it right there.

No, it says they can strike, not that they have artillery that can do it. The Russians have missiles, Ukraine does not.

Yrs, Russians have tactical missiles like the iskander.

...have you seen the economic breakdown of the adversaries? Western financial reserves won't be exhausted even before every military-age Russian is killed, to say nothing of ~200k troops + assorted donbabweans/PMCs they've got deployed rn.

>EU financial reserves exhausted to no avail
kek. lol. lmao even. maybe a cheeky zozzle.

>The Russians have missiles, Ukraine does not.
Factually wrong and proven so on the first day of the war when Ukrainians struck a Russian airfield with a Tochka-U.

Russia switch to WWI tactics is what enabled them to change the tide of war in the first place. And WWI is basically long and grinding.

The demolition of Ukranian forces has been going for a while but only now our media started to report on the reality of what's happening.

The Ukranian army has lost 80-90% of the NATO trained professional soldiers. Who are fighting now are badly trained conscripts. This will mean the collapse of the army across Ukraine.

We used Ukraine in the ugliest way possible in the hope of damaging Russia. We put a clown in charge and pumped it up to poke the Bear. We sold them all the junk weapons we had in stores since WW1 (yes, 1). Now not only Ukraine is running for cover but also us.

We don't like losers so soon we'll dump Ukraine and leave the clown and his country to their fate.

>butter not in anti-thief boxes
>ruble trade volume
But given Russia's situation it'll will probably take you the supposed exhaustion of the EU financial reserves to post all three.

Which have shown abysmal accuracy and have been nowhere to be seen for the recent months.

>But rest assured, they'll get there eventually when Ukraine has been bled white and the EU financial reserves exhausted to no avail.
What data supports this claim?

You're telling me they have cruise missiles still three months into the war? Even Russia is struggling.

Attached: -Space-Marine-4036675.jpg (811x530, 271.34K)

>We
>Ugliest
>Clown
Post discarded

The rare wise voices on these pages have been saying for several weeks this was the situation and the plethora of State trolls have screamed them down, insulted them, called them Putin bots and Kremlin trolls, flagged them, etc. And now we see they were telling the truth all along. Donbas has been liberated, the Ukrainian forces who have been shelling them for 8 long years are now decommissioned, the people of Donbas will again be able to live free from fear of being ripped asunder by Ukrainian munitions.

>We used Ukraine

>NATO trained professional soldiers.

>to poke the Bear.

Attached: image0-2.png.jpg (1242x960, 364K)

Yes, I watched Perun as well. But that idiot is still playing HOI4 and believes the world is The Avengers while in reality the EU is already pushing for negotiation with territorial concessions because in the real world, you can't eat freedom and democracy and your people will riot when your gasoline costs 3 euros a litre and your flour, cooking oil and toilet paper is unavailable. We live in a real world where Baltic ideals are nice, but not feeding anyone on the ground.

I say that as German, for most of us, the Ukraine is far far away and not our fight. We don't want to pay some freedom tax and just want to get on with our lives even if this means throwing Ukraine under the bus for it.

And the Javelin and NLAW systems supplied by the US and the UK do not pose a threat to tank armor protected by active dynamic protection, which Ukrainian tanks do not have. And "Stingers" and other man-portable air defense systems do not affect the work of the Russian military aviation in general. In addition, all these systems are delivered with an expired shelf life and constantly fail.

>German
Oh, it's this delusional autist again.

>as German
>Ukraine is far far away
Bots are getting worse and worse every day.

Work on your syntax a bit more Ivan

>You're telling me they have cruise missiles still three months into the war?
Yes, that's exactly what I'm telling you. Unlike Russia, they haven't been launching dozens of them willy-nilly every day. Off the top of my head, I can recall about half a dozen Tochka-U strikes by Ukes, all of which have been targeted at military infrastructure. It's an old and inaccurate missile, though, so it has dubious value when compared to Kalibrs and Iskanders in this regard. A potential mass use case for Tochkas would be literal terror-bombing on Luhansk and Donetsk, but that's of very limited strategic value (negative value, in fact, since it'd probably piss off the west, who now has a pretty close eye on the war).

>while in reality the EU is already pushing for negotiation with territorial concessions
France, Italy and Germany are. Poland, Baltics and other nations are not.

Fucking this.
Fuck Ukraine, fuck NATO for causing this.

Attached: 1648652666676.jpg (720x614, 93.27K)

I am also German from West Berlin and I think The Ukraine needs to stop genociding Russian soldiers.

It is time to end this war and get peace.

The world economy and has been damaged and people all over the world are suffering, no country is doing well, and the planet is burning.

There has been no diplomacy, just destabilisation and stupidity, and it has been going on for over 12 years. The USA deep state never wanted the EU and Russia to get along and never wanted Russia to be supplying gas and energy to the EU because this reduced their opportunities of control and profit in this area. So now they have what they want but they now have a mess of biblical proportions and they now reluctantly realise this was not a good idea.

It is high time this ended, it should have been done sooner, but better late than never.

Interesting. Usually when west is publishing articles like these it means they are getting ready to send more weapons to "remedy the situation". It goes in cycles:
>Ukraine is on verge of collapse we need to do something
>sends weapons that they weren't supposed to send and would be considered an escalation previously
>Ukraine is winning, look our weapons are doing their job
And then it just repeats.

>the Ukrainian forces who have been shelling them for 8 long years are now

Attached: 1654729916842m.jpg (1024x587, 157.36K)

>outgunned 40 to 1!!!!
>... in ammunition

After you kill yourself, I'm going to eat your mother.

Sabaton died in 2012

>EU is already pushing for negotiation
Faggot nations like France and Germany, who are contributing just about nothing to the war effort, whereas the biggest contributors, namely US, UK, and Poland/Baltics are ready to go to the end. Johnson even came out and stated that there can be no compromise. So, if you're really German (which I doubt), you can go cope, seethe, and kvetch about your irrelevance and curse the politicians that decided to chain your country to the Russian regime. Then again, it's the future you chose, after all.

(You)

Holy fucking hell, how incompetent are the fucking Russians if they outnumber the Ukrainians 40 to 1, and they're still advancing at a crawl and getting countered attacked?
Jesus...

Because Poland and tue Baltics are perpetually butthurt and also EU leeches too who produce nothing of value. Since their inclusion they have been thinking of the EU like their private army and bank, all while dragging us into stupid conflicts based on their own vengeful nationalism that hasn't been reformed since the assassination of archduke Ferdinand.

It was a fucking mistake letting gypsies and barbarians into your house, since now you have to fight their bloodfeuds for them.

4/10 bait. Sub-par, and came on too strong

I agree with your messaging.. Before long every Western power will turn on it self with all the past quarral in mind. There is no doubt England is awaiting the moment they can take revenge on America for 1812, and France And Germany will be in each other throat tomorrow if destabilization is not addresed

you've convinced me, david wilson from houston texas. how could we have not seen this coming. i will write to my congressman to stop the aid. you may rest tonight comfortably knowing you've at least changed one fellow red blooded american's mind.

"damn those NATO global homos for..."
>reads script
"the sunflower oil and sims 3"!

This. Poland is already amassing troops to annex Ukraine. We need to stop supporting Ukrainian war effort so that Russia can liberate them before Polish nazis get there first.

>they can take revenge on America for 1812
'Revenge' what 'revenge'? The same war the British forced the President to flee D.C, burned down Washington and the White House? That 1812? The one where the Americans failed all their war objectives and quickly sued for peace because the British had finally beaten Napoleon sent tens of thousands of veterans to Canada to invade USA proper?

That 1812?

This, The EU should be reduced to a Western/Nordic Union. The rest are USA's slaves

Dann geh doch selber raus und kämpf gegen die Russen. Wolln doch mal sehen ob du deine Familie damit ernähren kannst, du bezahlter Schreiberling.

8 min ago

The fact that there has been provocation must be accepted, NATO (USA in Ukraine) is not 100% blameless and lily white.

The facts of what is happening on the ground and what can realistically be achieved must also be accepted for this is reality.

>Sengupta

> with their artillery restricted to a range of 25 kilometres, while the enemy can strike from 12 times that distance."
Completely impossible claims
How to spot vatnik vope

>Fake german concern troll again
Do you think you can shit up the board day to day without anybody recognizibg you? Return to Commie-Grave Ooblast.

theyre already in kiev

Attached: russian tanks in kiev.jpg (959x457, 54.35K)

>Ukraine outgunned 40:1
That will just make their victory more impressive

>Fucking this.
>Fuck Ukraine,
>fuck NATO for causing this.
but not fuck Russia, they didn't cause this at all right vatsisters

Yes we get it, you're copying comments from the article.

This really sucks. I get it that we once thought that including poor countries will help us reform them into decent members, but now we see that all it did was just to embolden them and make them think us as their big brother that they could call over whenever they pick a fight with Russia.
In fact, this is such a third world behavior I know from those gypsy kids back in school as well. God I hate them so much.

>the EU is already pushing for negotiation with territorial concessions
no
>you can't eat freedom and democracy
no western nation have food problem right now
>cooking oil and toilet paper is unavailable
oil is still available even in our outer see territory, toilet paper is produced locally
>I say that as German
you're not
>the Ukraine is far far away and not our fight
the EU will extend from Lisbon to Sevastopol that you like it or not
>if this means throwing Ukraine under the bus for it.
the Russian will not stop at Ukraine, they must not succeed

Attached: nowayman.jpg (474x402, 30.59K)

Verpiss dich, Glühmännchen.

>Baltics and Poland picked a fight with Russia
What?

>big brother that they could call over
Western Europe has done close to 0 in this whole thing.

Gonna cry, piss your pants maybe?

All Germans of Russian descent will be executed by the end of this war. Run to Russia while you still have time.

>the EU is already pushing for negotiation with territorial concessions
Yes? Not even that guy but France has repeatedly asked Ukraine to surrender shit to not to embarrass Putin.

>I say that as a German
Not surprising. I think we may have cucked your people a little too hard, to the point that you've now become all but useless.
>muh abenjuhs
Seriously what is with vatniks (or in this case a vatnik cocksleeve) and their obsession with the MCU?

>100 days of Russia running out of resources in few more days
>Lend-lease stopping Russian advance any day now for God knows how many weeks already
>EU citizens growing restless with close to 100% hike in food and gas prices
Reality starting to hit hard, isn't it? Just a month ago /k/ was fantasizing about UA taking back Crimea by force

Attached: 1644711124044.jpg (600x616, 190.87K)

Reminder to all the butthurt poles and balts and ukros here:

YOU ARE NOT OUR ISRAEL
CEASE AND DESIST
YOU WILL NEVER BE ISRAEL AND COMMAND US LIKE THEIR PRIVATE ARMY
ONLY ISRAEL IS ALLOWED TO
YOU ARE NOTHING
YOU ARE TOILET CLEANERS AND TRUCK DRIVERS AND GARBAGE MEN
WE WILL NEVER SUFFER FOR

post severdonetsk

Tu est un traître a ton peuple, ta nation et a l'Europe
Tu ne représente pas l'Allemagne

>you can't eat freedom and democracy
Of course not, but you can eat lead you stupid peacemonger.

lol

weren't they supposed to attack Belarus first?

Russlanddeutscher Untermensch detektiert.

support for Ukraine is very high. it's just scholz doing his best to not help.

post guns

Lukashenko asked Putin and he answered. Russia has bolstered Belarusian defenses (Yes they have so many soldiers and equipment left as to help others in need) that it's no longer a concern. Poland will not dare poke the Bear!

when arestovich starts to spread zrada, new weapons get sent

>vatnik thread drops
>retards flood in with the same template replies as if nobody notices
>suspicious volume of posters all feigning retardation
Is it that time again?

> change the tide of war
To get this straight, the tide went from “overwhelming disaster of a full scale invasion” to “massive retreat along multiple fronts” to “grueling WW1 style fighting to maybe secure 20% of the country.”

Attached: 59166FCC-8C05-493A-90E0-0B65E80C4E6A.png (640x821, 303.33K)

>Western news says Ukraine doing bad?
OMG YOU NEED TO TRUST THIS!!!!! THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE TURTH I READ ON A TWITTER.

>Western news says russia doing bad?
THIS FAKE WESTERN NEWS ARE PROPAGANGDA !!!! DONT TRUST THEM REEEEEEEE: VISIT INTEL SLUDGE Z FOR THE REAL NEWS!!!! REEEEEEEE

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-09 at 11-41-47 The Independent - Wikipedia.png (1047x221, 34.05K)

yep
now comes the arduous task of finding what embarrassment they're trying to hide from us

It's important to ask yourself what is the motivation behind a given article.

Notice how much Russian shills are prone to do these weird appeals to hypocrisy and screeching about “western media” endlessly. All caps screaming. Some screenshot. No actual argument ever but always some vague indictment.

Vatniksisters... We lost...

>We
Nice try. Russia didn't let the UN bring in peacekeepers in the past 8 years for obvious reasons lmao

>France has repeatedly asked Ukraine to surrender shit to not to embarrass Putin.
no

Attached: IntArgWon.jpg (750x750, 61.26K)

Independent is owned by Alexander and Eugen Lebedev the first is Russian oligarch and second is KGB colonel who is currently has a seat of the interior and defence office of Russia

>This will mean collapse of Ukrainian army.
Let me guess vatnik, two more weeks?

>Ukranians completely outnumbered and outgunned in the AO
>Russians still advancing at a crawl if at all.

shills always call for the west to end this war but never for putin to pull out which would by far be the fastest way to stop

OHNONONONONO RUSSIABROS???

As an European from autonomous oblast of Germany I agree with this.

>It is time to end this war and get peace.
Agreed. We need to annihilate Russia with nuclear weapons, send it right back to the stone age.

The Independent is literally owned by a Russian Oligarch with ties to the KGB
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Lebedev
I also can't find the original source of article anywhere

Vatniggers are truly fucking braindead and think everyone is as stupid as they are to fall for their propaganda LMAO

not everybody knew lmao

more than half of this board didn't know, let alone normies, especially the first month of ukranian propaganda

Wait a minute. That means the Russians have had a 40 to 1 advantage over Ukraine......

AND THEY STILL SUCK?

Attached: Valeriy_Zaluzhny_2020_03.jpg (1024x683, 127.09K)

Sad, sad Vatnik cope. Slaba Ukraini!!!

>End war and get peace

So Russia just starts ANOTHER fucking war with Ukraine later?

We will HAVE peace when Russia is so broken in Ukraine, they can't hurt people anymore.

And fuck you for supporting that fag Putin - Russia started this shit and it's Russia's fault with it's bully frustrations and imperial dreams for all this taking place.

Attached: 1654685633231.jpg (368x360, 18.93K)

>Defense contractors getting filthy fucking rich while armatards keep thinking Ukraine has any chance.
I feel bad for the Ukrainians and Russians sent to die for the entertainment of manchildren and profits of kikes.

>OP is still samefagging and ignoring these posts
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS DAKAGE CONTROL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS RETARD AND LAUGH

Attached: 1647641944037.png (512x512, 198.19K)

>and Russians
Kill yourself scum

>Independent

>Literally dependent of KGB dicks

Gee such an obvious troll post I will have to research. First of all, that pic is at least 2 months old. The price is a normal 3 euro per litre now.

All these people talking about, "Let's just give Putin what he wants and he'll magically go away" are fucking idiots.

Didn't anyone learn from Hitler? We DID let Putin get away with shit in the past. It is how we ended up in this war in the first place.

We must help Ukraine win this war, THEN Russia won't be able to do any more invasions of anybody. They'll be too shattered as a military force.

Giving Putin "land for peace" is modern-day Hitler Appeasement, and I'm embarrassed how many people do not grasp this.

You give Putin an inch, he'll grab half a country.

Screencap this thread
I need my compilation of exposed vatnik aids monkey moments

Yes!! Is just vatnik cope thread! Vatnik r*ssoids will never win! Slaba ukraini!!!

>We sold them all the junk weapons we had in stores since WW1 (yes, 1).
Is there any single fact the vatnik will not project onto his enemies? His side is fighting with Mosin-Nagants, ergo the ukies MUST be fielding Springfields, Gewehr 98s and Lee-Enfields?

Reminder russians also lied about crossing the donets river yesterday

Russia is losing so hard they have to lie everyday kek

>the west had nlaws since at least 1918
if the west is 90 years ahead of the rest of the world what do they have now?

poland and baltics are biggest contributors? lol
one russian town is worth the entire baltics, calm down

i never knew that wars are a sprint
hell usa knows it which is why they took 20 years for afghanistan in order to win

isn't it the opposite? northwestern europe is usa's slave, they even speak english

You're not German Waldemar.

Attached: lUX8rb5.gif (300x223, 991.8K)

>isn't it the opposite?
No, only Germany and France have the international power and prestige to be something more.

based

>vatnigs sharing articles intended to precipitate more western support for ukraine

Attached: 4679.jpg (256x256, 10.27K)

doesn't germany have the biggest amount of american soldiers

france i'll give you
but other than france northwestern europe is more of a slave to america than the rest of europe
ireland, uk, netherlands, scandis are all slaves compared to eastern or southern europeans (except poles)

Shorter the war, the less impact on the economy it would have and the less likely you'll have people going home in bodybags so yes wars are sprints.

Two Russian towns are worth as much as the rest of the country combined. It's not a compliment to Russia.

In what world do you live? Hartzer? Anyone who is working for his living is fed up with this fucking war and wants Ukraine to just surrender shit and end this fiasco.
This doesnt mean that we arent sympathetic with them or not blame the Russians for the attack, but nobody has an interest to drag this war out just because we have to somehow own the Russians. Nobody who has to pay his rent and bring food on its table likes how this war is going.

Except they didn't lose tens of thousands in 3 months.

not true
so sprinting at a marathon is a good choice? after all go as fast as you can, why not, you'll finish earlier

The person you are arguing with is likely not in Russia or at worst, is part of the priviliged inner circle that is not experiencing any of the hardships normal Russians do right now.

Are Germans retarded? If war ended tomorrow that would have 0 impact on how much food you have or how much you pay for the rent. Apart from gas, which is still flowing freely Russia has no impact on you.

i didn't speak about moscow or st.petersburg

if i'm talking about those than one street in those cities is worth more than the entire baltics

Haha all this ukrop cope here is astonishing.

Attached: ukkos roasted in sewerdonuts.webm (480x288, 2.8M)

because american soldiers are cowards, they'd rather be there 20 years, drain the tax money and then go back than do actual fighting

>butthurt vatnik ruining quads with his retardation
You hate to see it.

>The Independent
>owned by Russian Alexander Lebedev
A very trusty source and that never ever sucks a Russian cock.

i'm not russian, you retard
Bog i Hrvati

>our
>we
Greetings John Smith from Florida Oblast! I understand your state has many nice beaches and an average annual temperature of 72.3 °F. You are welcome to visit me in my home of Wisconsin Oblast. We have very many tasty cheeses to sample.

The East can't guarantee their independence by their own, it's almost literally the difference between a gun owner and someone that has to call the police

>thinks vatnik means Russian
Vatniks is losing his last brain cells.

i don't know what vatnik means exactly, why should i, im not russian or autistic

>literally on the sanctions list
even their shills are inept

The only place with more than 20% increase in food prices is Russia.
As in, 200-500% increase in food prices if you take Putin's retarded fixed rouble rates as indication. 20 USD for a kilo of fruit. Either that or the rouble just lost over 3 times of its actual value on the internal market. Or some mix of both, hard to tell.

He was part of Gorbie's liberal party

You do understand that this only makes you more retarded, right? You assume the meaning of the word and when called out on it your defense is: "hurr I'm not autistic to know what words mean".

that's true, russia would roll over most of eastern europe if not for daddy usa

but honestly that's a scarier thing for westerners than easterners
most of eastern europe was at one point or another under russian rule

but the scariest thing to westerners is russia gaining land in europe (see britain and france allying with ottoman turks against russia)

France has asked not to humiliate Putin - yes.
France has asked Ukraine to cede land - no. Macron repeatedly corrected such claims by stating he no longer intends to negotiate with Putin without Ukraine.

Nobody on this board thought Ukraine had a chance until it was made obvious how poorly Russian troops were performing. Literally everyone expected this to be a 3 day war.

>all the /k/ope replies to this

It’s weird how obsessed Russians are with capeshit lol. And it’s weird how they always choose to cast themselves as the villains.

He has a newspaper Novaya Gazeta that's critical of Putin

da

But all of the rest of Russia is a complete shithole. Nothing there is worth anything, except for natural resources lmao.

>We

Attached: Based, very glowpilled.jpg (680x889, 37.51K)

Sverodonetsk status - Not Taken

Attached: 1652633732505.jpg (565x600, 49.01K)

>US, UK, and Poland/Baltics are ready to go to the end
Yes, the end of Ukraine. How brave of them

Attached: End the Korean War.png (460x441, 174.63K)

Post grocery store

>liberal party
This is even worse because many Liberal retards believe that Russia will return to communism and support it.

They've already done a bit of that, to no criticism from the west.
This whole fucking war is pointless and retarded, and the longer it drags out, the worse it is for everyone, especially the people of Ukraine.
West is just making it worse by shipping billions in weapons there, Ukraine will never win no matter how much wunderwaffen they get, it's simply stalling and causing more damage.
At least Pelosi will make a few billions from it, so it's not all a waste...

There is no such thing as "independent" or "critical" in Russia. Everything that has any chance of being seen by the public is curated. At best there is controlled opposition. As soon as they are inconvenient they just go away (as did Novaya Gazeta).

I agree. I am Jean Pierre from Nicea Oblast, I Work in Leroy Merlin state construction supply plants and I can see our economical situation dwindling due to the lack of supply of excellent quality Russian natural gas.
We need to give up on ukraine and their and seek peace with Russia.

i think kazan is worth more than the entire baltics as well
also nosibirsk, or krasnodar

crimea outside war times also, vladivostok has to be also

russian vilages are also prettier than moscow, i don't know why westoids like cities so much

Attached: goldenring.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Yes, of course, it is in the interests of Ukrainians to surrender and die in agony in Gulag. Fuck off, stupid unicellular creature.

meds

well all westerners are even more obsessed with capeshit

slavs usually cast themselves as villains because protagonists are some reddit cucks

>A report by Ukrainian and Western intelligence officials

It's to set a fire under Biden's ass so he gives Ukraine the long-range missiles they want. The Russians have been using long-range missiles since the very start of this war, but suddenly they're crying about WW3 if the Ukrainians having such capabilities? Fuck them.

>russian vilages are also prettier than moscow
>5 seconds google
>you see this medieval tier shit
Who are you trying to fool, idiot?

Attached: Premium Photo _ Russian village, beautiful countryside with houses and road.jpg (626x417, 47.91K)

Can russians into modern war at all? Evidently they tried the blyatzkrieg but failed miserably at it even after building up 200k troops next to the border of a neighbouring nation and still fail at logistics, their wonder weapons were vaporware, generals dying like bitches, flagship sunk, even their chief of staff ate shrapnel and god knows how many combat vehicles, including aviation they lost in pathetic manners.

In what may appear as a funny paradox to some, Russia has proven itself to be every bit as much of a rabid and aggressive mong country that threaten their neighbours they claimed to not be, but at the same time have given their neighbours reason to feel safer due to their sheer incompetence.

Attached: russian army when the mission isn't shelling town with artillery.gif (640x640, 2.51M)

Sewerdonuts airport is taken, residential areas have all been cleared of ukrops from those earlier "grand offensives" and the last pigs are waiting for willie pete showers while holed in the AZOG chemical plant, just like last time.

Russia's taking its time, since they know that time is on their side.

It did go away, further proving my point that he's no Putin's friend

>with their artillery restricted to a range of 25 kilometres, while the enemy can strike from 12 times that distance."
Russian artillery having a 274KM range.
Citation fucking needed

that's abondoned and looks prettier and comfier than 90% of the west lol

>He has a newspaper Novaya Gazeta that's manufactured opposition and allowed to be critical of Putin

ftfy

B-b-but rouble stronger than ever, monke say so!

The mere fact that it was allowed to exist means that Putin let it exist. I don't know what's hard to understand. There are no Putin enemies in Russia. At no public ones anyway. Whoever goes public simply dies.

or can you give some kudos to the ukrainian people?

the only ones who can beat other slavs are other slavs (either in a fight between individuals, slavs are the only people to routinely beat american blacks, or in a fight between nations)

Weird cope, but ok.

>If Ukraine surrenders today all will ok tomorrow.
>we just roll back the price and inflation etc.

Imagine being this brain-dead you might actually get HARZ IV for that.

but looking at street interviews from russia, people are and were openly against putin

while in west you have to look over your shoulder to say blacks are dumb

> Russia's taking its time, since they know that time is on their side.
Explain how time is on Russia’s side.
Also post pictures of your nearest grocery store.

>hope of damaging Russia
>hope

>still can't get around the fact he's a former kgb agent on a sanctions list
Ivan how much do you get paid per post

But in america, they lynch negroes!

>say blacks are dumb in america
>get cancelled on twitter
>say jews are bad in russia
>go to prison for antisemitism
KYS and leave this english-speaking site before you turn into Gachi Muchi.

actually kids in kindergarten already start making holocaust jokes in eastern europe

slavs are the most racist people in the world with the most dark sense of humor, especially compared to western infantile one

>Russians can criticize Putin in interviews
>But Americans can't be openly racist
Wouldn't an apt comparison be if US citizens couldn't criticize Biden?
Also, they can't even openly criticize "Special operation" lmao. Imagine not being able to criticize publicly your country's foreign policy. Imagine getting 15 years in prison for calling it a war.

At least my sunflower seed oil will stop being a controlled substance with purchase limitations of 1 bottle per family. Same with flour and noodles.

>Doubling down
Be rational, Putin does not go after every single detractor with the same force and at the same time, he only acts against who he considers the biggest threats.
Maybe it changed after the war but before he had to give explanations to his buyers

Monke is free to go buy his own groceries instead of having Shoigu deliver them to his bunker.
At least potatoes are still very affordable (but consider that they were dirt cheap before, it's still a x3 price increase). Starting to regret owning an apartment with no basement to stockpile jars in.

russians can be racist doe
americans can critize biden but they'll be called racist as well

and of course you shouldn't critize your country's military, thats normal patriotism, something westoids don't understand

>no gas, no central water supply and toilet in the yard, in winter you heat with firewood
>looks prettier and comfier than 90% of the west lol
They cope.

Attached: life in russia.jpg (600x400, 276.85K)

Russia has more artillery ammunition than Ukraine has willing volkssturm.
Simple as that. This war has degrated into the form of conflict that Russia absolutely loves, i.e. 2nd Chechen War with flattening of cities from a distance.

Regular soldiers don't go to gulag, neither do civilians.
Stop eating the propaganda.
Azov and other terrorists go to gulag or gallows, same with foreign mercs, as it should be.
Not that wagner boys are any better.

Letting your entire country be reduced to rubble, and lose more territory than you would by surrendering, yeah, that's a shit idea.

>can't be racist

Good, you fucking sperg lmfao

Sometimes I wonder if retards like you are aware of your bullshit or not. I don't know which is worse.

that's an asian village
which is based, minorities should be kept in check

>that's abondoned
>new metal-plastic windows
Ok retard.

And this us from a distance. Get closer and you'll see (and smell) the rot.
Comapre this shit to the nice 17th-19th century houses still surviving in the French, English and German countryside.

Stupid west not understand. Russias only drumming up support to make it a fair fight and not embarrass Bandera Ukraina

>russians can be racist doe
They can't. It's outlawed.
>americans can critize biden but they'll be called racist as well
By whom?
>and of course you shouldn't critize your country's military, thats normal patriotism, something westoids don't understand
I'm not sure what you're arguing here for. I thought you were trying to impress me with unprecedented freedoms in Russia. This is not a freedom.

It's an ordinary Russian in the photo, what are you talking about, schizophrenic?

you seriously think there is no racism in russia because it's outlawed

loooool
gtfo out of here, you have no idea what it means to be slavic
it means to be superior to everyone else, you nigger

> but looking at street interviews from russia, people are and were openly against putin
Lol ok. 90% of interviews with Russians that are likely against the war get responses like “I don’t follow politics.” Have to go to St Petersburg hipster area to find people willing to openly talk shit.
> while in west you have to look over your shoulder to say blacks are dumb
Wow it’s a faux pas to talk shit about the former slave class? Punching down is seen as something weak people do and isn’t openly tolerated OH NO!

Fascinating how Russians are all suicidal junkies even though their society is openly hostile to black people. Why hasn’t all your seething public hatred of minority groups translated into a successful and healthy society?

Why is it that America, “the melting pot of the world” happens to be the most powerful empire in history?
Why is it that Russia, where people mount successful public campaigns to remove Africans from clothing ads, are they struggling with worse toilet access problems than most african countries?

What has all your bitter reactionary rage really gotten you Ivan?

Attached: asian smug guy in africa.jpg (312x345, 20.7K)

>a sanctions list
of Canada, no one else cares

you seriously think there is no racism in USA because it's outlawed

loooool
gtfo out of here, you have no idea what it means to be American
it means to be superior to everyone else, you nigger

russia has the biggest reserves of blue eyed blonde people in the world
by far

>England is awaiting the moment they can take revenge on America for 1812
Already did that by unleashing James Cordon on them. Personally I think that was inhumane.

>haha what if we folded into the Belt & Road USSR 2.0 by dragging out feet haha wouldn't that be crazy
Germany - and Western Europe - are no longer going to have their cake and eat it too with pipe dreams of an independent confederated army beyond the purview of NATO and America. US bases are in Poland now precisely for this reason: you are politically unreliable, and France is not much better. Without Ukraine, and America preoccupied in the Pacific, you will be starved into submission like Taiwan. We're not doing this for a third time, even though our nuSino-Soviet frens want to.

well yeah why follow politics if you're not an autist with a sad life?

Wow, the Ukies are man to man even more impressive than I thought - 1 Ukie holding of 40 vatorcs to a standstill, AND with inferior combat tools.

To be honest, Russian empires had a beautiful cities. And then Russians came to power.

Attached: Englishstreet.jpg (787x490, 110.76K)

>reactionary
Kys, libertarian board

What? Oh, never mind, retard.

Attached: main-qimg-f912752030d4188ba6fdd0240e7c8d0d.jpg (604x446, 34.77K)

A hundred thousand Ukrainian soldiers is dead and press ganged conscripts now desperately try and fail to hold the donbass lines, thousands dying every day, and you say russians cant into war? Western narrative is collapsing faster than expected.

modern russia is more beautiful than ever
sochi, krasnodar, all the new churches being built (every year a couple of thousand!)

Yes good dog. Anyone that is interested in the power structures that determine the agency of their life and shape their future is a sad life autist. Just keep your head down komrade and be very super cool blue jeans man and don’t worry about what daddy is doing.

Attached: B701FB15-F91A-43B5-B80A-B7FBB662FFFC.jpg (640x569, 51.87K)

i mean it is a simple fact
give me a country that comes close to the amount of snow bunnies russia has

Ah yes the 305 bayraktars that got shot down

Don't know where you live, but that shit has been normal for weeks in the south.
Sunflower oil is expensive, but you can get it in every store, no limit. if you want to hoard, go ahead and buy at 3.99 the bottle. but not like it matters i need a bottle every what 4 months? i mean, Lidl has special this week for organic oil for 2.99.. if you need some

Pasta and flower is normalish. Maybe 30ct more since winter, no limit besides "Haushaltsübliche Megen" still above pre-corona though.

This has to be a troll.
Yes, Russia has beautiful places.
Sochi and Krasnodar are not among them. Sochi in particular is the same soulless, smelly (literally) shit they make everywhere. It's completely ruined, just like all our Black Sea resorts.

You’re so reactionary that even seeing the word gets your heart rate going lol.

Explain why you think being reflexively and emotionally reactionary doesn’t make you incredibly easy to manipulate.

Russians always projecting their own shortcomings on others, so, everything that this retard has described is a truth about Russians.

And no houses or roads worth a damn lol

Lol, you rage at everything. Your whole ideology is a strggle against reality

>the entire population in Russia, about 5% of pure blondes
> At 58% blonde-haired makes Finland the blondest country in the world
I understand, you have a fetish to be humiliated. Also you are gay.

Doesn't really help them when they have lumpen potato faces.

>N-no u
So very Russian, childish as well

Can anyone post a greater cope?

> give me a country that comes close to the amount of snow bunnies russia has
Literally every white country lol. Much of Mongolian rape serfs aren’t white. And the “blonde haired blue eyed” Russians aren’t Russians they’re European immigrants to Russia.

Donetsk was founded by miners from Wales. apparently the town square was a bowling green surrounded by Little shops and pubs all made of bricks. You can thank the Germans for flattening it all in ww1.

finland is more blonde

i'm just saying there are more blue eyed blondes in russia overall, not per capita
gotta remember there's a lot of asian minorities in russia some of whom do have blonde hair (cousins of fins like the mari komi or udmurts)

Attached: udmurts.jpg (643x483, 77.93K)

Blue eyes was an Arabic/Jewish mutation around the Black Sea, so yes, they could arguably be considered Russian.

i thought irish had potato faces

slavs have very angular faces which makes them have the biggest amount of models in the world

Attached: 1c37cd3c834c13082421a45b79d5931f.jpg (1998x3000, 637.77K)

> Lol, you rage at everything
But you’re the only one that seems upset right now. Just the idea that I suggested being mindlessly reactionary is a bad thing has you all flustered lol.
> Your whole ideology is a strggle against reality
What is my “whole ideology?”
Doesn’t this seem like you’re kind of just reflexively fleeing to attacking the strawman in your head instead of engaging with reality?
Do you not see how you’re doing a bit of projection right meow?

Attached: Luke Skywalker with silly glasses.png (2004x1410, 1.77M)

>outgunning a country 40 to one
>still can't win the war

Attached: 1651598425955.jpg (940x788, 92.29K)

Attached: 1639859267029.jpg (550x364, 49.17K)

>Ceding territory
what for? A Economic hurt for the EU translates in to a calamity for the Russian economy. Their Economy is in freefall, the ruble is useless, they are more cut off than North Korea and no one (not even the chinks) want to help them.
Considering the military help keeps escalating (along with the landlease, which is actually far less important than people think) what do you think will happen in the next several years? The only question by now is "How much territory will Ukraine have to get back?". Get fucked vatnik.

Attached: 1649967823637.jpg (640x431, 62.88K)

>U Russian
Tirate de un helicoptero para abajo

>fuck NATO for causing this
How is a defensive alliance responsible for Russia's expansionist tendencies?

>What is my “whole ideology?”
Universalism, equalitarism and outdated views on history, sociology and economics

What's with all the russian shills on our board? What do they gain out of trying to convert gun autists?

what every other white country??
statistically russia is as blue eyed as germany while having almost twice the population

so who else is a candidate? give me a country

Attached: slavsvsgerms.png (1200x1614, 3.61M)

Corruption and the typical russian mentality completely destroyed those places.

This. They're doing more damage to NATO countries every single day through gas price increase and uncontrolled inflation. People are too dumb to notice, but the average joe except the shills in here worries about their future more than Ukrainians.

At the same time, maybe that was the whole plan and Putin is on board with it. Makes this thing last for a while, to have a "reason" to blame the collapse of Occidental societies.

Attached: 1652922241378.png (680x669, 334.2K)

you will live to serve me, fool

Even worse lol. Honestly South Americans and the rest of taco people are some of the most cancerous retards on the internet too.
At least you’re all just chaotic retards from totalitarian cults, and not actively organized chaotic retards from totalitarian cults.

Attached: alba face.jpg (573x800, 50.52K)

>Approximately 26% of Germans are blond-haired.
>the entire population in Russia, about 5% of pure blondes
>statistically russia is as blue eyed as germany
Subhuman does not understand how mathematics works.

RUSHA IS WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

Attached: 1642364728183.jpg (2436x1524, 959.21K)

And frenchies have made it clear it is up to the ukranians to decide when and if they negotiate.

Really it is only pinko parasites like Sholz that are really cucking out to monke.

Post all your stats
Then post their genetic ancestry.

>Russia
>White
Holy sweet cope lmao

Attached: 929.jpg (635x904, 64.17K)

PURE
ARYAN
PHENOTYPE

Attached: 1647470557483.png (764x1156, 601.57K)

Russia about to get the boot from OPEC. Enjoy.

>verage joe except the shills in here worries about their future more than Ukrainians.
This is true but it's only a negative if you think the Joes have the same mentality as Russian shills who just blame NATO and the Nazi Ukrainians for the war and everything else bad in the world. Joes don't think like that, they blame everything from Putin to the year they're living in, definitely not Ukraine and most likely not their own government, if anything, Western governments will leverage the pent up frustration to drum up popular support for the status quo government and the war.

Models are ugly as shit.

I mean I don’t think so lol.
What is universalism?
What is equalitarism?
What are some of my outdated views on history, sociology, and economics?

Attached: Close up of Luke Skywalker with silly glasses.png (1510x1382, 1.74M)

>A report by Ukrainian and Western intelligence officials also reveals that the Ukrainians are facing huge difficulties responding to Russians shelling with their artillery restricted to a range of 25 kilometres, while the enemy can strike from 12 times that distance.

What is this this Russian wunderwaffe artillery that can fire at 300 km?

> so who else is a candidate? give me a country
>In Northern Europe, natural blondes are a common sight, especially around the areas around the Baltic Sea. Lighter pigmentation of eyes is also associated with people of this region. Some sources, such as Eupedia, claim that in central parts of Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland and Finland, 80% of the population is blonde, with natural fair-haired people in other Baltic Countries (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, and other parts of Scandinavia) making up 50-79% of the population.

Weird how they don’t mention Russia in there. It’s almost like the closer to Russia a country is, the less white it gets!

Attached: BB0F9EB6-0EA5-4CE9-AD14-DE2952243D12.jpg (649x597, 269.82K)

Literally meme stats, source them
At least i posted two football teams of sample size

Attached: 0b5088f8e4a4381321ddab5a8788aea7.png (1645x871, 206.39K)

Well here in the baltics we actively ignore Vatnikstan and consider it an irrelevant borderland. Pretty much the world ends at the eastern part and it is only Vatnikstans import companies that bother to put up with the retarded visa regime and haul cargo into there. Most of them are directly connected with monkes jewish oligarchs anyway kek.

If you were not such obnoxious and aggressive apes we would have zoned you out completely a long, long time ago. Only shrugging at the asiatic-african state larping as some sort of "power" while wallowing in its disease, filth and poverty. Pathetic

Luckily thanks to your monkes big chimpout now even the absolutely naive and gullible westerners have quietly started to figure out your ape like nature, which effectively has sealed your fate as an asiatic borderland never to be able to truly enslave and exterminate east europe. Hell, I have even gotten grudgingly admission that it was a mistake to bail you out with lend lease in WW2 and should have let the germans do their thing while the allies focused on isolating, containing and bankrupting/destroying the Reich.

Attached: 1654639785306.png (6548x1080, 3.84M)

Oh so you're just an Iwaspretendingtoberetardist?Ok I guess

>Literally meme stats,

Attached: 747.jpg (400x300, 84.1K)

see you're not white Dima, you're asian

They still haven't figured it out and when it does they'll shit themselves. They'll be back here pretending the next approved batch of money is wasted because there is no evidence it was used. Nevermind nothing is on Ukrainian soil yet.

>Oh so you're just an Iwaspretendingtoberetardist?
How is this not what you’re doing right now. You’re the one that fled to attacking the strawman that lives in your head rent free. Explain who this strawman is.
What does your boogieman think universalism is? What is equalitarism? What are their outdated views on sociology and economics and whatever? How do I know if I’m your boogieman if you refuse to explain what your boogieman is into?

Attached: PUTIN PFFT.jpg (276x183, 6.08K)

once Ukraine objective is completed you will be asked to answer for your extremely aggressive behavior along with Poland. Don't count on NATO too much, they are currently panicking their Ukraine move didn't work out like they thought it would

Fuck around, find out. Laws of the universe and all that.

Fake news you hato nazi. A million hohol pigs have been slaughtered and by the end of the summer it will be over two million! Russia strong

why do all vatnigs talk like this?

>France has asked Ukraine to cede land - no.
english.nv.ua/nation/french-president-suggests-ukraine-give-up-land-to-appease-putin-ukraine-news-50241991.html

that map is true but ethnic russians are incredibly blue eyed (more blue eyed than ethnic germs)

and russian minorities are incredibly blue eyed as well (finno ugrics, chechens, tatars, hapas...)

Attached: komi.jpg (1280x853, 162.9K)

>Fuck around, find out. Laws of the universe and all that.
Looking forward to gutting you dumbfuck apes. If Ukraine is already too much for you to handle, as is the case, you are going to have to come up with new Winter War tier copes to justify your laughably abysmal failure after getting your shit pushed in here.

Really only things you vatniks had some success with was propaganda. And that was already relying on the power of illusion that always shatters the moment it meets reality. Luckily for europe, you started getting high on your own supply and now are paying the price in full. There is nothing left of your soft power, remnants of hard power and what is left of your economic blackmail is being actively dismantled. Glory to monke

Attached: 1654363099885.jpg (531x640, 60.9K)

the closer to russia a country is, the more blue eyed it gets

estonia and finland (both neighbours of russia) are the most blue eyed people per capita

again, it seems most anons don't differentiate between per capita and totals
sad!

The only thing being actively dismantled is Ukraine. I can see your nerves are really frayed now.

almost all ukrainians are naturally blonde?
your own map suggests russians are more naturally blonde

also again per capita != totals

Russia won't even be a country in 6 months

Russians aren't white

Attached: 1636940166250.png (700x982, 1.01M)

What a waste of trips
Learn to read.
Ruskies have 40x the artillery ammo than Ukies

The only thing that matters is Ukrainian freedom and Russia's unconditional capitulation. I don't care about inflation, prices and the economy. No sacrifice is too large and nothing else matters. The Russian problem will and must be solved.

>Nobody on this board
lol, lmao

>But rest assured, they'll get there eventually
just two more years. actually at this rate it will take them longer than 4 years to Kiev.

Stop being so intellectually dishonest

>outnumbered 40 to 1
I doubt it.

Attached: 1643712945934.jpg (1200x794, 66.19K)

This

the "Putin is the saviour of the white race" narrative has never been more than magapede cope. Russians see themselves as protectors of marxism and judaism first and foremost.

>are facing huge difficulties responding to Russians shelling with their artillery restricted to a range of 25 kilometres, while the enemy can strike from 12 times that

Obvious fucking bullshit, what fucking Russian artillery are they claiming has 300km range lmao

>Russia only took 20% of the Ukraine
>>This is what defeat looks like

Russians advance was stopped literally in April kek.

russia has the largest total amount of blue eyed people in the world

60% of russians have blue eyes
60% of germans have blue eyes
20% of americans have blue eyes

there's 140 mil russians:
140mil*60%=84 mil blue eyed gods

there's 80 mil germs:
80mil*70%=56 mil blue eyed gods

there's 330 mil mutts:
330mil*20%=66 mil blue eyed gods

84 mil (russia) > 66 mil (usa) > 56 mil (germs)

just to help brown eyed dummies over here with elementary math

>Russians see themselves as protectors of marxism and judaism first and foremost
Kek, this one is new

Not really, it isn't

Attached: 1649331710781.png (494x817, 226.81K)

go to a public place in Russia and say that marxism is wrong and jews are bad, see what happens.

Russians aren't white

Attached: 1654092064574.png (460x287, 171.01K)

an average russian hates jews
an average slav in general hates jews

and jews hate slavs, look at hollywood movies or news companies

See

>this one is new

Attached: 1643598572008.jpg (1174x1022, 505.45K)

your pic is an example of a finish minority in russia

>an average russian hates jews
>an average slav in general hates jews
rt.com/op-ed/416804-anti-semitic-russian-insider/

Attached: 1641218042553.png (1069x328, 50.15K)

I know what I said.
Giant fucking doubt Russia has 40x number of tubes locally.

nigger are you living in the 70s or 2020s?

again, there's no one jews hate more than russians and slavs in general
it's because russians destroyed the khazar khaganate

this is all common knowledge in eastern europe, something you'd go in jail in west for spouting

Not enough manpower, simple as that. Wehrmacht needed 600 000 soldiers to take Kiev. Russia can of course level any ukrainian city and risk WW3 but taking and holding western metropolis regions is beyond their capability.

NATOsisters... not like this...

do you perhaps have a scat fetish?

> Ruskies have 40x the artillery ammo than Ukies
A: on paper.
B: it’s 40+ year old ammo made by late stage Soviets and stored by lazy kleptocrats. There is a significant dissonance between what they say they have versus what hasn’t been stolen and sold,
C: Of what they do have it’s been reported a few times that their dud rate might be as high as 40%, which means they’re having to use way more rounds just to be effective, which just compounds the fact that
D: theyre just grid spamming and hoping they hit something. Their abilities to do precision strikes or dial in accurate artillery fire sucks and they have to compensate by using way more rounds.

Plus Ukraine is transitioning to western arty that uses western ammo that was made in this century and is in fact still being produced!

Russians aren't white

Attached: 1642125588714.webm (320x576, 1.44M)

>russians can be racist doe
282 УК PФ

so showing one african american proves there's no white people in usa

why do people on this site not understand stats? is it the western education in math?

Literally what you’re doing lol. You’re incapable of a rational or good faith thought because you’ve been radicalized into an emotional reactionary retard that only knows how to lash out at boogiemen or flee.

You got mind cancer bru

Attached: PUTIN SCRUTIN .jpg (650x366, 75.42K)

>something you'd go in jail in west for spouting
Do you know what would get you 15 years in jail in Russia?
Anti-semitism

Attached: 1645692795810.png (1064x246, 27.66K)

Attached: 1650905003155.jpg (422x308, 35.23K)

Russians aren't white

Attached: 1624601037243.webm (578x800, 2.43M)

Well they don't say it's artillery, just that they can "while the enemy can strike from 12 times that distance", which is of course true. Kalibr, Iskander have that range - Kalibr in violation of the New Start treaty likely.

I don't think the Putin = Inflation narrative is sticking this time. But, that's probably stupid for me to think NPCs can think outside of what the MSM tell them to.

What you’re still not explaining is how you think this makes you niggers white.

Attached: 1632322144393.png (2320x1462, 851.65K)

>outgunned 20 to one
Oh look exactly what I was saying happened. But whenever I pointed out that NATO needs to send more people called me a Vatnik and told me that how the next batch of three wunderwaffles will turn the tide cuz muh high tech. Well look what happened. Turns out Ukraine indeed needs thousands of guns and not

Yeah, good luck with that.

Honestly, reading Russian shill posts makes me feel like I'm talking with an actual schizo. They are so badly detached from reality, yet say it with the utmost confidence, it's mind-boggling.

Attached: 1427766951477.png (598x369, 387.2K)

Theres a bunch of blue eyed people in afganistan. Are they white too Ivan?

Attached: 1654594392966.png (1042x155, 40.28K)

There is regular footage released of Iskander strikes.
But it's true, earlier models of Iskander have a low accuracy since they were developed during the Cold War to deliver Nuclear or Thermonuclear warheads. With a yield of 50kt, it doesn't matter too much if you miss by 300m.

They repurposed them for conventional warfare something they were never intended for.

MUH BLUE EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AFRICA IS YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYTE

Attached: 1653484314177.png (640x670, 535.64K)

Kek.well tried, NATO shill.

Attached: 1650044471501.jpg (746x477, 48.6K)

>German
germans are even worse than the surrender monkeys. try not losing a war for once.

Not at the start. Everyone in the west thought it was going to be over extremely quickly. The rise in support for Ukraine only happened after they managed to hold their ground.

Russians aren't white

Attached: 1640922633619.png (466x545, 316.58K)

consider the following, vatnigger
streamable.com/j4yitd

the Iskander was put in service in 2006, apparently - even though the development started under Soviet times
so I don't believe in it being primarily intended for tactical nuclear use

Kek, let me guess, 'Ricans?

Have a nice day mutts. Don't you have childrens to carpetbomb in the name of ((((freedom))))?

Attached: 1654773614642m.jpg (1024x1020, 105.49K)

> EU financial reserves exhausted to no avail.
It’s so fascinating how like every thing they say is some form of them projecting something is that directly effecting them at everyone else. Russia is actively burning its financial reserves every day while the EU is basically scrounging up pocket change but of course Ivan is convinced that like a $50 trillion combined economy will run out of money before an isolated and sanctioned $1 trillion dollar economy.

Russians aren't white

Attached: 1654504146177.png (2170x1068, 1.75M)

Attached: 1651832431615m.jpg (1024x870, 87.46K)

> Don't you have childrens to carpetbomb in the name of ((((freedom))))?
You realize this talking point is burned now don’t you? You’re literally the niggers bombing children right now.

Post ur 23andme

Attached: D08BF2A6-CE4B-4A54-883A-3E214E06D37C.jpg (750x1059, 205.28K)

Russians aren't white

Attached: 1624032080871.png (695x900, 1.14M)

>tubes
Read. Dammit. Read.
40x ammunition
You know
The thing you shoot out of the gun that actually goes boom

>posting a picture with 2 nonwhites proves Russians are white

Attached: 1532726536292.jpg (387x500, 62.33K)

>muh blue eyes

Attached: 1625400030790.png (1000x500, 873.03K)

lmao the vatnigger spic ITT is watching too much Varg

Attached: 1638792488582.png (640x644, 358.02K)

> Huge difficulties responding to Russians shelling with their artillery restricted to a range of 25 kilometres, while the enemy can strike from 12 times that distance
Are they calling cruise missiles artillery? Are they implying that the Russians respond with a Kalibr every time a Grad or D30 farts? Bullshit.
But yes, there are multiple videos of Ukranian soliders complaining about a lack of equipment and suicidal mission. They don't look like regular forces for the most part though.
youtu.be/vWOPJTkaOno
youtu.be/ugJ-DwBcFG0
youtu.be/oarqFncnTaA
youtu.be/aXrfvTKJozY

Reminder:
Ukraine is just as corrupt as Russia and you won't hear a damn about it because they are propped up as the good guys.
There's a good chance that officers are selling equipment on the black market while not giving two fucks about their duty.

If they were including SRBMs then Ukraine has plenty of Tochkas, so that doesn't make sense

Good point yes, although the lower accuracy has striking similarity to earlier Soviet problems with some missile types and the compensation with high yield warheads.

I do wish we had some more credible information on the accuracy of several missile types, if I had to guess based on empirical evidence released as combat footage, I would assume that Kalibr has a rather high accuracy and most Iskander models a low accuracy regardless.

Maybe in the mind of retarded, warmongering americans it is forgotten but the life of many Innocents killed in the name of ((((freedom)))) isn't forgotten for many.
That's what funny about 'Ricans. They kill and as soon as the MSM shift to a new subject they forget. Can't wait for blood to hit your own land.

Attached: 1650930759224m.jpg (1024x525, 77.62K)

Attached: 1650888188029.jpg (245x206, 8.59K)

Joe from Texas Oblast here, also I worry about sold equipment of black market)))

vatnik projection, inability to accept both culpability and severe inferiority to the west. many such cases

the inflation narrative in general isn't sticking, actually - most people know it's literally just corporate price gouging

Russians aren't white

Attached: 1623616492571.png (2048x1000, 1.12M)

Yeah, we know how France was saved by surrendering to Germany.
Peace by cuckoldry is not an option, vatnigger.

>it's just the same
The lards might be embarassing but vatniks make America look like a functional country. Also the Russian equivalent to lethal aid should be lethal AIDS.

tag urself, i'm bottom left

Ivan shigorov from Moscow here.
There is no way Ukranian officers would engage in corrupt activities

Didn’t read. Post your 23andme whiteboi

Seethe at my 100% European mutt genes with no hair loss loss, no back hair, cute dimples, natural disposition towards being average weight, ideal height, blonde hair, red beard, less likely to get bitten my fucking bugs, no stretch marks, elite fucking body type. Literally the only possible health risk I’m genetically predisposed to is that my 20/10 vision eyes might start deteriorating in my 60s.

Do you understand how little of an insult it is when some seething Eurasian shill calls me a mutt? Oh no did my ancestors fuck everyone in Europe instead of just their cousins??

Attached: CBEF9446-3CF5-4542-A590-618096778154.jpg (2422x2842, 1.26M)

>Seethe at my genes bruh

Dysfunctional autist that cries while looking at the mirror "My euopean genes"?

I'm whiter than you mutt.

Attached: 1650625551880.gif (340x270, 1.38M)

i'd bet the US has some credible info on russian PGM accuracy - shame they aren't releasing it

>inflation
Here's some stats, friend.
>US inflation 6.3% (down since April)
>EU inflation average 8.1% (up since April)
>worldwide inflation average 9.3% (up since April)
>Russia inflation 18% (up since April)

> Dysfunctional autist that cries while looking at the mirror "My euopean genes"?
I literally don’t even care. That’s the thing that you gooks don’t understand. Being “white” isn’t something that matter to me personally at all, because I unambiguously am by every measurable standard.
But it’s something that means everything to you huh. And it’s something you’ll literally never be. That must be endlessly frustrating!
> I'm whiter than you mutt.
Prove it genetically and prove it culturally. You literally can’t.

Attached: 659F27D0-02C3-4362-A99D-20681FB9BC30.jpg (827x1130, 114.6K)

You really giving me the CPI number?
You realize how dumb you look when the CPI doesn't even include housing cost in the index?

Those tears are delicious.

Attached: 1650710536500.png (600x564, 119.6K)

Lukanov was one of the few honest commies, that's why the other commies had him shot.

>uncontrolled inflation
Russia isn't doing this though. Most of the inflation is due to global supply chains being disrupted by the pandemic. It's supply and demand, demand is rising again and supply is not rising with it. Thus inflation.
The oil prices in the States are more down to American oil companies shuttering a bunch of capacity during the pandemic and now simply not re-opening it, because they're making more money by letting the price rise.
Nothing to do with Biden's policies and very little to do with Russia.
>muh keystone
Keystone carries almost entirely heavy sour, which is used more for export and industrial materials fabrication. For oil you need light sweet.
It's amazing to me the Americans spent the last 20-30 years neck deep in the middle east because of oil, and STILL the average American doesn't understand the oil market at all.

>nooooooo that one doesn't count

No, friend, I am giving you stats I pick from here and there.
For example, the numbers on Russia are from Rosstat and are likely completely bogus. I just used them because they are "official". CPI inflation for Russia would probably be somewhere in the 30-50% right now.

Ok you understand that because you’re sitting in a shill farm in St Petersburg, any years you would be tasting would be yours right?

Like why bring up tears when you’re the only seething chinkoid that’ll never be white? What would I even have to upset about?

And like think about all the pictures of cartoon American “mutts” you have saved in your computer to angrily accuse everyone else of. This doesn’t seem like something a mutt would do to you?

Attached: A3FF12D9-A5C7-4E20-A83A-565815EAEBD1.jpg (1247x654, 178.43K)

You know it's true. You guys would literally be crushed by your government lies and still use their numbers you know are false to try to prove foreigners wrong lol.

Dumb niggers

>ask nigger is he living in the 70s or 2020s
>then immediately proceeds to spin meme about medieval khaganate that no one even knows or cares about outside Any Forums skitzos and Umberto Eco (now deceased)

Attached: polcel ad 2022.png (529x538, 157.42K)

>You guys would literally be crushed by your government lies and still use their numbers you know are false to try to prove foreigners wrong
ironic

They are currently cucking to American capital, they have doomed themselves to cuckoldry for centuries already.
With Russia, at least it wouldn't force the entire population to pay usury for generations.

>russians destroyed the khazar khaganate
Another Bulgarian achievement the Russians are claiming.
Truly no end in sight.

I never said I wasn't, except you were.

When you'll realize you're living in the same shit, maybe, just maybe, you'll stop being an autist here defending your government and start changing things in amerikkka.

Attached: 1654773773365.jpg (610x387, 188.77K)

yeah

Attached: 1632784294980.jpg (600x817, 257.11K)

Kek, americans are truly the best goys they've designed.
Perfect little ZOG, heading straight to a wall while sperging online about the America's ((((prowess))))

Attached: 1649076601394.jpg (640x793, 59.86K)

This is your country after almost a century of communism, almost as destructive as niggers.

yeah

Attached: 1648191246140.webm (324x240, 2.92M)

Literally projecting what Russian shills do every single day.
>I never said I wasn't, except you were.
this is a reverse cargo cult cope. As long as you tell yourself everyone else is equally as corrupt you’ll continue to allow your corrupt leaders to do whatever they want. Your whole “and you are lynching negroes” whataboutism has been conditioned into you by your totalitarian society.
> When you'll realize you're living in the same shit,
We aren’t. It’s not even close. You’re so far away from every western country lol. You live in one of the worst countries in the world m8.
>maybe, just maybe, you'll stop being an autist here defending your government and start changing things in amerikkka.
Has it ever occurred to you that you spend all your time on an American website whining about america while your country is one of the most corrupt shitholes in the world?

You don’t think that maybe if you stopped defending your government and blaming amerikkka for all your problems, you wouldn’t live in such a totalitarian shithole?

Attached: 6B57DA7F-C222-4D50-BA53-E863973858B4.jpg (1280x774, 127.84K)

>let me tell you how economic prosperity is ackhshually slavery!
Nice cope

Attached: 1654508832189.jpg (960x1280, 111.56K)

America is 16% blue eyes or was over ten years ago. Around 1900, it was 50%. And mutts insist they are not mutted.

Attached: eye america blue eyes.png (690x788, 98.26K)

> With Russia, at least it wouldn't force the entire population to pay usury for generations
Yeah you’d just murder and rape them and make them live in AIDS riddled totalitarian shitholes like you

What prosperity?
All the so called aid, are loans.
They will be receiving the same prosperity as African nations funded by the IMF.
You have no fucking clue about geopolitics.

Russians aren't white

Attached: 1633868158411.png (800x545, 261.77K)

They were guaranteed independence, though that might be off the table now.
There's no more independence in the western sphere of influence, we all have to accept trannies diddling our children, being overrun by savage niggers in our own countries and send soldiers to die for Israel's interests in the ME.

I was both to Kenya and Russia and if someone would put a gun to my head and told me to pack my shit and move to one of these, I would pick Kenya without even thinking about it.

Attached: 1623888841607.png (736x514, 346.28K)

Attached: 1650497152847.png (426x309, 67.5K)

When it comes to hair color, its even worse. Approx 95% of americans have black hair. What americans call "brown" is called black in Europe.

Attached: demographics only 4 percent of americans are naturally blonde.png (836x884, 128.75K)

>What prosperity?
>You have no fucking clue about geopolitics.
Nice cope

Attached: 1607959263473.png (380x246, 11.56K)

why are you posting a selfie

Attached: 1635201055918.png (713x874, 103.73K)

reminder russians aren't white

Attached: 1654461582603.png (312x1765, 655.96K)

Hilarious thing is that the whole demographic replacement autism is also entirely just russians projecting their own problems at everyone else. The only people in Russia having lots of children are the Asians in the East and all the “white” Russians in Moscow and St Petersburg have been fleeing the country, killing themselves, getting sent to jail, getting paid shit wages, etc that prevents them from having kids. Russia is very becoming more and more of an Asian country every year lol.

Plus the entire idea of muh white replacement autism is inherently totalitarian autism that doesn’t mean shit to the vast majority of Americans. People can fuck whoever they want. The best way to get people to stop having as many kids is to make them middle class, and white people are suffering from success in that regard.

But why would it matter? The country was founded by brits, Dutch, and Germans that hated anybody else from continental Europe and Catholics. That demographic fundamentally shifted hundreds of years ago and the country only got more successful. Oh no going to a college with 80% white girls instead of 90% white girls is SUCH a nightmare!

Reminder moscow is only 1/3 ethnic russian

Attached: 1634012942562.jpg (2472x2784, 1.72M)

Holy hell all the discussion about eyes color and HIV on a thread about Ukraine outgunned, absolute autistic retards.

shills had to derail, just like when chink shills spam the threads with wikipedia articles

> They were guaranteed independence,
Lol I wonder you chimpos actually believe this.
And no having your government overthrown and a Russian puppet installed is not independence.
>though that might be off the table now.
Literally never was and Russia has no say on when the war ends.
>There's no more independence in the western sphere of influence,
There is. You’re in a cult.
>we all have to accept trannies diddling our children,
Nope that’s entirely made up propaganda. There’s more tranny surgeries per capita in Russia than America.
> being overrun by savage niggers in our own countries
You ARE the savage niggers lol. How do you not get that?
>and send soldiers to die for Israel's interests in the ME.
So most the Russian oligarchs are Jewish and thousands of Russian soldiers are dying right now because Putin had some bucket list shit to do before dying. You get that right?

Attached: 92174794-EE6C-4BF4-A349-A24C1A82D0CB.png (1200x628, 173.22K)

>Literally never was and Russia has no say on when the war ends.

It's mainly on Russia when the war will end. Sure, Ukrainians can keep fighting in conquered areas, but I suppose Russia would just genocide them completely.

read for yourself

archive (dot) ph/9e5bs

>implying communism is the alternative to debt slavery

>And no having your government overthrown and a Russian puppet installed is not independence.
But it is when americans do it?

I don’t think they were planning to take Kiev but maybe just encircle it so they would tap out. Even then 190,000 soldiers is not nearly enough manpower to take Kiev. So I honestly don’t think that was the plan

Nice whataboutism. If america BAD, why do you niggers want to do everything you accuse Americans of doing?

Attached: CC39E937-ADE7-48C8-8E70-BB94EB6E82AC.jpg (384x392, 182.42K)

Again, stats > anecdotes

Correct, see