NOVAVAX redpills

I currently have a religious exemption at work that saved me from taking the Pfizer, JnJ, and Moderna clot shots, but because Novavax didn't use le aborted fetuses in its development I really worried I'm either going to have to take it or get fired.

How safe is Novavax compared to the other big ones? I know it's not mRNA which makes me feel better, but neither was JnJ and that one was probably the worst one to take. Please post any articles or research studies about how safe or unsafe Novavax is since I can't find anything via search engine other than

>omfg it's soooo safe and effective!! TAKE IT NOW!!!!

Attached: th-717058062.jpg (474x464, 26.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apotheken-umschau.de/medikamente/beipackzettel/efluelda-20212022-inj-suspiefertigsprokan-16820018.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triton_X-100
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonoxynol-9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spermicide
ema.europa.eu/en/documents/product-information/nuvaxovid-epar-product-information_en.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8
youtube.com/watch?v=JNMdkpgi43E
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

same shit, just different brand
its another new tech they wanna test large scale and isn't good for you, also funded by billie

2nd bump

>my strongly held religious belief is that God gave me this body as a gift and that I should care for it in accordance with that gift and only administer medicine and other healthcare as recommended by my prayers with my God, a review of the Biblle, and my doctor who also is informed by his religion as a christian doctor.
>in consultation with my doctor and after praying to my God and reading my Bible for guidance, I have determined that there is no medical necessity for me to take this, or any other, vaccine, to care for this gift of my holy body.
>To take a vaccine merely because the state or an employer mandates it violates my stongly held religious beliefs that I should not allow secular or business interests to interfere with or have any autonomy over this gift of my body from God.
your welcome.

Supposedly it use partial fragments of inactive virus and is not based on mRNA. How is it the same? Isn't that also how most other vaccines work?

Did this work for you?

yep

> all vaccines use poisons as """adjuvant, excipient or preservative"""

> its normal
> because its all vaccines

ALL vaccines are microosed poison.
To modulate personality and hormones.
> we need obedient workers
> obedient workers
> ALL Vaccines contain at least one of these:
> mercury (neurotoxin, endocrine disruptor)
> aluminium hydroxid (hapaxic, neurotoxic)
> squalene (endocrine disruptor)
> saponins (endocrine disruptor, increases heavy metal absorbtion)
> polysorbate-80/20 (increases heavy metal absorbtion)
> SV-40 cells (cancer)
> Formaldehyde (forms plastic in contact with certain lipids, carcinogen)
> Octoxynol-9 (spermicide, carcinogen)
> Here :
apotheken-umschau.de/medikamente/beipackzettel/efluelda-20212022-inj-suspiefertigsprokan-16820018.html
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triton_X-100 (Octoxynol-9)
> which is literally a spermicide
> and can be used as replacement for
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonoxynol-9
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spermicide
> Quote:
"Octoxynol-9 was previously a common spermicide, but was removed from the U.S. market in 2002 after manufacturers failed to perform new studies required by the FDA."

> ohh the sweet sweet adjuvants
> oh yeah baby
> novavax is the same shit
> picrel
> ema.europa.eu/en/documents/product-information/nuvaxovid-epar-product-information_en.pdf

> TL;DR

> you'll get injected with moth cells that cary spike protein
> which are "emulsfied" by polysobate 80 (which increases absobtion of heavy metals and is toxic)
> and has a adjuvant "Matix-M"
> which is derived from soap bark trees
> from which we know that even ingested cause problems
> injected is mysteryland

> so have fun injectin emulsifier with moth genes covers in saponins which fuck up you health

Its the biggest lie of them all.
It is not the coof vaccine. Its all.
Ever little shot, is
> not protecting you
> is 4sure microdosing of poison
> adjust le morbity rate
> make Eugenicists happy

Attached: NOVAVAX_SHIT.png (804x2776, 334.14K)

yes thats how they lie about, did they also tell you they put the spike on a new nano particle we know shit about to mimic the virus? thats not how most other vaxx works

Self bumps don't work. But take mine

Novavax causes hearth problems like the others

It's not that hard to quit your job. There are a million videos on youtube on how to do side hustles to pay the bills.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4 (Retail Arbitrage 101)
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY (How to Sell 88K Of Used Books on Amazon)
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8 (Dollar Tree Retail Arbitrage)
youtube.com/watch?v=JNMdkpgi43E (I’m **BROKE** So I Flipped Stuff One Last Time To Get Back On The Road)
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY (Scaling Retail Arbitrage To $40k)
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030 (RETAIL ARBITRAGE - Sourcing At Marshalls for Amazon FBA)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80 (The 20 Year Old Homeless Full Time Amazon Seller)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg (How I Get Walmart To PAY My BILLS Every Month)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg (Ebay Speedrun)
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U (Plan for 7 figures using online arbitrage)

It is really not difficult to make 50k/yr just thrifting and selling items on ebay and similar sites. It takes zero risk to start doing that and there are a billion and one videos showing how it's done.

There is no reason to sell your soul just because of a job especially now when there are so many other ways to make money other than a job that demands your internal biology as its possession.

what you really want to do is just sell the whole store

1989 onward autism seemed to explode from 1 in 10 000 to 1 in 600
> autism
> mental state of beeing axious, sensible, socially incompetent
> autism spectrum disorder increases
> same as autism but more intense but also include inflicting physical damage on them selves, ticks and uncrontrollable screaming session and panic attacks

> 1994 G.A.T.E. Programm rolled out world wide in various forms
> autistic aspergers syndrom gets astroturfed world wide
> autistic but somehow smart

> 2004
> autism spectrum disorder extrem cases went down
> regular autism went up from 1 in 600 to 1 in 59
> autistic kids of this generation
> depressed, anti social, sexually disoriented and agreeable yet hysteric
> somehow LGBTQ+ movement is full of autistic furries

> what changed?

Is it the vaccines?
why are vaccines world wide the only product of which you have some sort of booklet which not only tracks if you got a vaccine, but also tracks the lot number?

> do they experiment on us?
> are in all vaccines really vaccines?
> do they document the outcomes with social media?
I mean, alphabet is practically a vaccine company, with all the vaccine companies they own.

you don't understand.
Allcurrent vaccines is a STUDY phase.
> its a field study.

They do a dose finding study on mass population on how much poison they need to kill you.
but without anyone noticing, while cashing in on your health, and you still beeing able to be a slave for the system.

If everyone, will be required to be vaccinated every fucking year, they have the ability to kill you when ever they need to.

> if you are a good noodle you get a good needle.
> if you are a bad noodle you get a bad needle

easy as that.

its about control.
not 100% extermination.
but exact controll of your lifespan and health destiny.

based on your data.
and if you are a threat to the plan they take you out earlier. probably.

Attached: 1654544672475.png (944x2728, 449.8K)

>its another new tech
its old tech. its what they used for flu shots, hepatitas shots, and hpv shots.

Austin bro, how have things been going with Novavax down there since it was approved? I've known too many people that got fucked up on the big three in the US to where I'd never take them even if I couldn't get an exemption.

red pill is saying not taking the mark user.. keep it simple

A Christian religious exemption will never be allowed for long against the Jewish poison.

You must realise this, user?

WHO THE FUCK IS MANDATING THIS SHIT?!

I can't believe that in the United States "Land of the free" you can be fired for not taking a vaccine.

You're joking right?

It's not a thing here outside healthcare and they even dropped that after months of pressure.