America First Nick Fuentes Disavows Ethan Ralph

It finally happened. The end of an era.

twitter.com/TR1GG3RP0INT/status/1534760422972313600

What will happen to Killstream and America First now, are they both done for, or will Nick Fuentes prosper to even greater heights in white supremacy, while Ethan Ralph continues to dig himself even deeper into criminal drama, just like after every other breakup he had?

Attached: white supremacists jared taylor and nick fuentes.jpg (1280x960, 287.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6OObvz4WIV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how is this a disavowel hes just saying hes done involving himself in drama unrelated to him

Ralph just kept digging himself further and further into the hole

>>Any Forums

اللہ بہت بڑا ہے

He won't remove him from his platform, which is an active endorsement. This video is just to get views.

Attached: FQbbn5vWUAYfM6N.jpg (2048x1536, 450.95K)

Too late faggots
Its over

Attached: 1653625885425.png (768x719, 331.29K)

I do not care about this gay ass drama quit acting like women you stupid faggots this is why you are virgins

Nick fuentes is a gay grifter
Why do you faggots worship him on here?

Maybe Nick should have said this before he decided to ask Jim to anally rape him on stream, too late now I guess

Most sensible thing he has said in months

is he not into pig cummies?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6OObvz4WIV8

Attached: 14E550C9-FC59-4FE8-A7E1-4438C5DED60B.jpg (688x502, 132.52K)

Are those videos AI generated?

he looks like shit, ageing like milk

Attached: F5B79D85-EF08-4600-953F-BCB65E28254B.jpg (650x768, 65.63K)

people have been saying its “over” for years and yet its still here stop giving me false hope this spic nigger will keep winning and i fucking hate it

you are delusional if you think Metokur won that with his shitty, stilted, pre-rehearsed gay jokes. get your booster, faggot.

He's flown from Chicago to New York to LA in like 3 days

No one cares about this irrelevant try hard astroturfed zoomer kike controlled OP who has multiple gay shill threads filled with fake comments from their chat script at all times. These kike parasites desperately want you to pay attention to shabbos and kike “e-celebs” while sliding the board and astroturfing kikes as your leaders. This is just one example of a shill op currently taking place.

Where's the disavowal? lol the absolute state of anti-Ralph shills

allowing someone to be platformed doesnt mean you actively endorse them, retard

At least Ralph isn't a fucking pedophile. The amount of loli/shota faggots coming out of the woodwork is fucking degusting. At one point I hated Ralph for his uber cringe but now it looks like the anti-Ralph crew are a bunch of pedo loveing ShotaCon bro's, so I'm now warming up to Ralph, well done faggots.

Bot