Who are they? Are they Greeks in denial or Bulgars in denial? What's happening there?

Who are they? Are they Greeks in denial or Bulgars in denial? What's happening there?

Attached: thumbs_b_c_d53b9beeee2fa2a4e17a06343e5bc21b.jpg (864x486, 30.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=202uQGFCvF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is based Macedonian frenchaboo guy still lurking here? Just checking up on you user. Be safe.

>based Macedonian frenchaboo guy
who?

unironically serbian. communists invented the language in the 40/50s to drive the people away from serbia and towards bulgaria. the communists in yugoslavia had a "smaller serbia means bigger yugoslavia" policy so they did everything and anything possible to weaken serbia (which ofcourse destabilized the future of yugoslavia).
In practical example, imagine if in just one generation the ukranian language went from being more or less a dialect of russian to being a dialect of polish because the USSR leadership decided that would be better for the USSR.

youtube.com/watch?v=202uQGFCvF4

Everything you need to know summed up in one short video.

Monkeydonians

why are there so many Serbs in Macedonia?

Attached: 1654331750075.png (1302x914, 909.38K)

Albanians in denial, dysgenic monkeys worse than gayreeks

What is said there?
My only knowledge of my monkeydonian ancestors is my baba saying "tanks" instead of "thanks" and "sneks" instead "snakes"

I'd say that about 99% of all opinions on the balkans, be they from a pro-western, pro-eastern or "neutral" observer, or being from a croat, serb or bosnian are all drone opinions which fit into the collective (((German))) narative on history, ethicity, politics and reality.

Attached: skople.png (382x315, 349.99K)

come on, they are not albanians. From my very limited understanding they are Bulgars without identity, so they must larp as we wuzzers. Looks like that they are very confused.

Attached: macedonian.jpg (602x401, 55.44K)

I don't know user, how come my grandfather and his siblings all born in the 1920s have no recollection of being Serbs?

Unfortunately, even French people, Russian people and the people of their spheres of influence still end up following the german version of history, which ends up hurting not only their own geo-political futures but also helping out germany's.

Attached: grb.jpg (519x891, 166.72K)

If today the narative is that we are Italians, in 10 years if I ask you what you were today, you'd tell me Italian (most likely).

I have noticed that there doesn't even have to be consistency in the belief. People which would vehemently defend how Austria isn't german, or how ukranians are completely different from russians, or that bosnians are completely and utterly different people from the serbians would also call macedonians "bulgarians in denial". There is no need for consistency and continuity in 99% of every population. Just to follow what the academics, media and politicians tell them to follow.

they were 100 years ago, not anymore, anyone worth shit came to Bulgaria, only dumb peasants remained, western half is mixed with albos, generally dysgenic dumb and ugly with gypsy mentality, highly degenerate society caused by the yugoslav globohomo-light clusterfuck identity politics

btw which countries are the most fucked by globohomo in balkans. Can yo make a list? How is the situation in Bulgaria?

Not impossible, but highly unlikely considering how inefficient similar well documented historical efforts were. King Alexander tried making everyone a Yugoslav and that didn't work out, but somehow the commies just made everyone forget about their ancestry a couple of decades later?

They are Serbs who talk funny, same as Bulgarians, we must get Serbian empire borders back!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 131.35K)

Their grandfathers were bulgarian, they are not. They are antifascist yugoslavs in a country they never wanted to be indipendant. Absolute iliteracy and schizophrenia. They wont leave all that, so they will become albanians.

Macedonia is more developed than bulgaria due to Serbian influence

Attached: 1541335217308.jpg (2243x10000, 3.94M)

The king was weak. People that say he was "opressive" and a "dictator" are drones that follow german version of history. In reality he didn't have the back bone to do jack shit. He could barely control his own serbian ministers. The communists were more rutheless. They were smarter in a political sense. Not to mention, it's always easier to give than to take. It would be difficult, but FAR from impossible to make macedonians italians in 10 years, but it would be extremely easy to make Pelagonians, Pologians and Osogovians and so on, which would see themselves as different and better from other macedonians. Natually this applies to everyone. It would be harder to make bosnians back into serbs, but much easier to make vojvodina its own nation with a seperate cultural identity which goes back hundreds of years.

Original bulgars were turkish people who raped you and made you took their name

so who are you? Explain you history in short. I'm interested in Balkans latelly, you guys are so strange.

Attached: North-Macedonia-Becomes-The-33rd-Nation-To-Remove-All-Entry-Requirements.jpg (1200x800, 452.99K)

>Who are they?
Bulgarians that were handed Serbian typewriters in the 40s. Well the ones that weren't cleansed in the 20s at least.

>we must get Serbian empire borders back!
I miss the good old days when the west hadn't turned us into enemies yet.

>conquered greece
>conquered egypt
>conquered persia
>conquered india
>ruled the byzantine empire for 300+ years
>ruled the bulgarian and serbian empire
>created an alphabet used by 400 million people daily
>spread christianity to slavs
>called romans by the ottomans
>created philosophers like Aristotle and rulers like Alexander, Justinian, Basil II, Ataturk and many roman emperors
>free gibs from Yugoslavia
>*makes whole countries SEETHE by just existing*

Attached: 1557990066634.png (1000x1000, 248.53K)

You do realize Bulgaria has bigger GDP then serbia, north macedonia and albania combined?

Go back to mongolia tatar animal

What you say sounds right, just because similar things have happened so often. Can you tell us more about this German narrative of history?

Attached: A1C055EE-B429-4D73-8B51-F36C3419BE48.jpg (838x1024, 74.89K)

They are a cucked version of Bulgarians who worship their Serbian occupiers / masters. Just read the replies in this thread

Attached: E19734FB-AB3F-4791-9262-A83D74F554F7.jpg (2048x1344, 186.64K)

I would say we are a nation that failed to form. To talk about the differences between macedonia, serbia, bulgaria, croatia etc is like treating saxony, bavaria, niedersachsen as different nations. Or like treating sardinians, romans, toscans, lombarians etc as different nations. Only difference is that the german and italian states not only unified, but had a smart and strong unifier. The king under which we unified was a joke compared to Bismarck. He didn't even get rid of the originally pro-german (anti yugoslav) elite in croatia once they unified in 1918. His "censorship" was a joke even compared to what happens today letalone in the 1920s. After that any dream of a single south slavic nation was murdered by the communists.

Attached: orjuna.jpg (269x375, 26.88K)

Serbia is a sovereign country while westerners humiliate you every day

you aren't doing yourself any favors by counting albanians as white
you can only wish to be relevant, keep cherry picking, the truth is obvious to anyone

don't get me wrong, I wish you weren't that dysgenic and had a good path ahead of yourselves, but it is what it is

Literal nobodies, who cares

Come on man.
Stop making fun of Macedonians.
They are Bulgarians too, after all.

they are Bulgarian Cousins who were raised in a Serbian Household on Greek History

united yugoslavia was never meant to be, we aren't the same, that's globohomo talk

Albanians who lived in europe arent white but your horde that came from mongolia is?

I mean, isn't the Balkans just a classic case of "divide et impera"?

Lmao

In the geo-political struggle between France and Germany there were always two different views. If one country's academia said one thing, the other would say the opposite. Germany supported greater Bulgaria, and said that macedonians are bulgarians. That is why 99% of people today that you ask on the internet will say "Theyre bulgarians in denial". France on the other hand said that all south slavs are Serbians. Here are the map of San Stefano Bulgaria (Germany's promise to bulgaria) and some French map on Serbia.

Attached: pop serb.png (1724x712, 2.2M)

Most definitely. It's also easier for every country to have a little puppet in here than to struggle to have one great puppet that only one power will control. Though generally Germany won.