SF COMMIE JEW DA CHESA BOUDIN BTFO

EVEN THE LEFTY FAGGOTS OF SAN FRANCISCO HATE THIS PIECE OF SHIT
nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/06/chesa-boudin-recall-is-the-beginning-of-a-backlash.html

Attached: GettyImages-1401660539-e1654670601278.jpg (2663x2000, 453.88K)

His parents were literal terrorists

tl:dr

His kike mom just died, but that dago fuck Cuomo released his father

CHESA JARJAR BINKS!

I cant wait until see headlines with these people getting dragged out pf their own house by the minions they created. Every wholesome person of value has LA and SF. It will happen. Mark my words. I grew up there. They destroy my cities. I will never forgive them. I grew up in norcal, it used to be glorious.

I am shocked that a pedokike named Chesa, born to terrorist parents, raised by other terrorists in elite and wealthy pedokike circles, educated at a pedokike university, would utterly fail at reforming the justice system of a large city. I am fucking shocked

I guess they didn't "fortify" his recall hard enough. Too bad, so sad.

>sf
>left
liberals are not leftists.

Here in SF they're blaming Republicans on his getting shoah'd.
>a majority of right leaning voters in San Francisco
they're completely disconnected

SF overton window is worse than you can imagine. If you don't openly suck trans cock on the street you are a Nazi. That place has become a literal hell on Earth. I moved out in 2010, only to visit once in 2016, and I will never go back.

Leftoids have been lecturing us for decades about how intelligent, well educated, morally superior, and competent they are. Actually get into power and implement their ideology at the policy level. Creates a total shitshow where even the ghetto BIPOCs who you're supposed to be helping go all "Hey yo, what da fuck is dis bullshit?! Y'all actually going to be releasin' hardcore gangbangers back into our community? Das some bullshit right thur!!!" and recall your commie kike ass. Imagine striving for generations to get to this point where you actually obtain institutional control, and it blows up in your face within a couple of years. Kek. Your ideology is hot garbage and nobody likes you.

>Leftoids have been lecturing us for decades about how intelligent, well educated, morally superior, and competent they are.
People that constantly scream and yell about how "smart" they supposedly are...usually are anything but. At best, slightly above average.

the winds are changing here user. gays in the castro are quietly talking about trannys coopting their political voice in ways that are less than supportive and the cops are back to chasing the homeless from our doorsteps (at least in my neighborhood).
Chesa getting sent to the showers shows the high water are receding and London Broil and everyone on the board of supervisors just got a look at what's in store if they keep screwing the pooch.
it probably won't get done in my lifetime (oldfag) but my son will eventually inherit the same red CA I grew up in.

His commie kike parents were part of a Marxist domestic terrorist organization that literally bombed the Pentagon and murdered a bunch of police officers. And his adoptive parents were part of the same group but escaped jail time - which proves that they're right about our criminal justice system being so conservative and harsh... They also all received the red carpet treatment from some of our best universities because our universities are also full of anti-White kikes and communists. And so for 50+ years they've been constantly whinging about how backward and unjust our institutions are while also thinking that they could fix everything and create a progressive utopia if they were in charge. Welp, they finally achieved their goals of obtaining high-level institutional control over our societies, with the help of kike billionaires like Soros. But far from creating progressive utopias, they instead created hellish dystopias where mentally ill homeless people and crime-prone BIPOCs were given free rein to chimp out. And so yet another progressive social experiment has utterly failed because they're denying ugly scientific truths about the genetic nature of racial and class inequality.

My wife and I read his Wikipedia article, especially about his performance as DA and "controversies"/"criticism". Comedy fucking gold. We were both laughing so hard she got a cramp. If you put him into a movie like Demolition Man, people would say "no, that's too ridiculous, I can't believe this movie any more"

This is antisemitism!

Is this the homo who made child buttsex legal? They brag about it in the news, but all these lefties look the same to me

No, that's another guy. This is the child of terrorists who became District Attorney and then basically allowed crime in the city. You're thinking about Scott Wiener, I believe.

Guaranteed his replacement will be just as much of a crooked kikey leftist if not more so, bank on it.

I don't know where they would be able to find one even half as bad as Chessa.