Redpill me on Tom Delonge

Redpill me on Tom Delonge

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000259750965_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqYo-HebweIaTOSAc1hTXuG_r7sARQy7EgBjwPUzvqL_M.jpg (1668x1042, 261.76K)

aliems

he played in Blink-182

>Wrote some great albums
>Based
>Family man

massive retard

>free mason
>disinfo agent
That sums him up

Some people think he's a glownigger but I personally think he's just retarded

Dude ranch is underrated

yeah blink 182 is an incredible band and a hallmark of the 90s and 00s but im more interested in these topics

so is the general consensus here that he is lying and not based for releasing what is supposedly authentic footage of a ufo?

glownigger

Attached: glownigger pondering.png (891x450, 492.56K)

a retard with more money than braincells

He is a freakmason who is about to reveal secrets, i. e. new lies.

Just a dude obsessed with UFOs who managed to get some interviews with dumb government guys who told him what he wanted to hear.
Any UFO footage he has is tech from this planet, we've not been visited by aliens and then had Tom from blink break the news.

This.Project blue beans will be used to usher in 1 world government. The system is already effectively a world government but it’s not officially on paper yet. Reagan let it slip. Uber kike Harry Reid has been working on overdrive to funnel taxpayer dollars to find these “craft”. In reality Darpa already has anti gravity vehicles using magnetic propulsion but keep it locked up for 2 reasons. 1) create mass hysteria for blue beans to activate 1 world government. 2) keep every on the energy grid and justify wars overseas for energy to keep the lights on. Despite all of our rage We are legitimately rats in a cage

Attached: CBF07BC2-F5E5-4111-8BA7-AB896BA11CFD.jpg (236x236, 16.61K)

Aliens are demons. Freakmasons, satanists, luciferians, frankist jews are very determined to convince the public of these beings being space beings.

Aliens are demons. Every single one of them. They live underground here on Earth, these creatures are not from other planets in outer space.

Attached: JFK Jr is the antichrist 563.png (500x522, 138.95K)

Deep state stooge who now promotes the globalist agenda.

This.

I don't know what he's been up to lately but I watched his tv show a couple of years ago. The psyops guy he hangs out with is obviously a handler. I think they are misleading him with bullshit "secret government intel".

He seemed like a pretty cool and funny guy back in the day.
Blink 182 had some really great songs that still hold up today

Being dragged around by government propaganda puppets. I feel bad for him. They're using him. The Lou Alezondo guy is so very obviously a glowing and or doesn't and never did know anything of substance.

He was hired by all the other whistleblowers/ex-special commanders Lockheed guys blah blah, and they all have the same narrative: It's real but we cannot back that up with evidence we definitely have because people aren't capable of the whole truth all at once. They literally think a majority of the npcs cannot handle the honest truth of our species history let alone if alien life exists. So instead they think leaking it out and exposing it as if it's newly discovered over the course of the next 20 years is a much better idea, and they can fuck themselves for withholding true knowledge and wasting our years of life as we continue to try and survive in this hellish world built upon lies. Boomers fucking suck.

Most stars are barely literal high school drop outs. No one cares about their opinion on substantial matters.

Attached: Jfk jr is the antichrist-4.jpg (225x224, 7.92K)

they are a shit band, desu senpai

Fuck off millennial sheep

Second best pop pink band
Under new found glory

Band mates major faggots so he quit. Started getting into ufos. Said some crazy shit. Joe toegan got all buttmad called him crazy conspirator while hanging out with Alex jones... turns out Tom was more right than Alex jones has been in the past 20 years. Topkek

No one in the mainstream entertainment industry is your friend.

You're mostly right. Demons is a vague term though. In reality they're bipedal hominids that has a technological society prior to our human history, that was wiped out planetside by a global cataclysm

Yes, we are seeing a managed and coordinated 'disclosure'.

In fact, it is a new lie presented as a revelation of a secret to make it more believable.

The main psyop propaganda lie is that "the governments have kept this a secret, but here on national media, we will reveal the truth, goyim". "These aliens are the ancient gods, our over Lords, they came to help"

Attached: 1651902150321.jpg (800x621, 91.54K)

Not accurate, meme flag.

I wish Tom wasn't such a leftist retard. He needs to hang out here more. His Twitter is cringe as fuck.

His handlers glow.. none of the videos released are any good.. they weren't supposed to be.

Tom get the good shit, tell Lou to fuck off, go on Jo Rogan and amp up everyone to rain S4 or some shit.

This slow release through media and movies stuff is gay as aids

Crazy shitlib that got insanely lucky with our kike-dominated music industry choosing to promote his shitty punk band. Became obsessed with UFOs. Read hundreds of books about for decades. One of his fans was related to one of the top guys in Lockheed's Skunk Works. Took advantage of that in order to set up a meeting with this guy in a secret government facility. Through that, he somehow managed to gain access to a high ranking Air Force general that's at the head of the reverse engineering program at Wright-Patterson Air Force base - which has been widely rumored to be at the heart of the U.S. government's beyond top secret efforts to reverse engineer recovered alien tech. Apparently met with other very high ranking people within the U.S. government who have been read into these programs as well. Created a company called To the Stars Academy where he somehow managed to recruit several high ranking dudes - including the former head of Skunk Works, the former head of the Pentagon's UFO research program, the former head of the CIA's efforts to investigate telepathy and remote viewing, the former deputy secretary of defense during the Clinton and Bush regimes, and a former senior CIA spook. He was able to help leak 3 FLIR gun camera videos that were taken by U.S. Navy F-18 fighter jets - including video footage of the Tic Tac-shaped UFO that was involved in the 2004 Nimitz incident. His To the Stars company also purchased an interesting piece of debris from Linda Moulton Howe which supposedly was part of the UFOs that crashed in Roswell back in 1947. Interestingly, the U.S. Army established a legit CRADA contract with his company to study this material. He also claims to have all sorts of hidden knowledge about the UFO topic that prevented him from sleeping for days. Most of it sounds crazy. For whatever reason, most of the impressive people that he recruited left To the Stars Academy several months ago. I have no idea what the fuck is going on.

his band got promoted because Green Day hit big with dookie and so all the jewish fucks who run the music industry wanted more. Green Day is also a shit band

Shitty signature guitar

>The entire original line-up of Blink are from satanic occultist families. Scott included.
>Tom, and Mark both have ties to the military. Mark's father worked for a military weapons contractor. Tom has siblings who were, and might still be active in the military. He also might have a gay older brother who he doesn't mention that probably raped him growing up.
>Mark was already in college living far away, but for reasons moved near by Tom (who was still in high school) and became his friend.
>Tom was groomed his entire life to be what he is now. Too many shady things happened that he himself has discussed openly in interviews.
>Blink 182 actually means something, there is some numerology stuff having to do with their album titles prior to Tom leaving, and the rabbit mascot is something personal to Tom.

This.
Picrel.

Attached: Scott.jpg (480x360, 17.2K)

Ufofags are just as bad as Q boomers.
"Trust the plan bro trust me aliens are real, trust me dude I could prove theyre real but you know these fucking NDAs, trust me bro two more weeks and disclosure will happen."