Milton Friedman destroyed Nationalist Arguments in 1980

youtube.com/watch?v=oolPCZZtJc8

Milton Friedman BTFOed Nationalism in 1980, why the hell is it coming back now under Trump? Just pure ignorance?

Attached: friedman.jpg (2048x1307, 205.62K)

imagine listening to a globo homo jew

I don’t care about what some kike has to say.

Get fucked ignoramouses.

What is this Jew babbling on about? Export jobs? What a joke; the amount of jobs lost in all sectors due to the export of labor far outweighs any jobs gained in the "export" sector.

did he ever comment on israel's ethnonationalism by any chance?

Because of how bad his policies have planned out, that's why globohomo neoliberalism is falling apart

based jews lecturing americans on economy when america subsidizes every fucking thing for israel,a nationalist driven state

That is factually untrue. There's more jobs now than ever before if you look at the numbers.

Yes, he condemned it.

Yeah... building the greatest and richest civilization for anyone who isn't a loser who doesn't work, that totally failed.

>building the greatest and richest civilization for anyone
China?

Attached: 1648348853412.jpg (1024x1024, 176.76K)

I'm talking about the United States.

>Yeah... building the greatest and richest civilization for anyone who isn't a loser who doesn't work, that totally failed.
yes it has failed. look at the commie infographics you post in other threads showing that wages haven't increased even though productivity has.
>millenials, gen xers and zoomers forced to buy tiny homes on trailers
hilarious after all the shit you gave rednecks over their double wide trailers.

Take off the meme flag, glownigger

Didn't we follow his advice and it destroyed the country?

This!

take off the meme flag, heeb
then maybe ill take you seriously

>yes it has failed. look at the commie infographics you post in other threads showing that wages haven't increased even though productivity has.

Says the man eating three meals a day in a heated house with internet access and a $2000 laptop

Wages for lowskilled labor didn't increase, nothing stopping you from getting a better job with more skill and work

thanks for the part time job with no health insurance moshe

Because we tried his shit for 30 years, and the results were shit.

GDP doesn't necessarily measure the wealth of a nation. The average median income in my county is 22,000 USD; most Americans live paycheck to paycheck.

The trickle-down effect is horseshit and GDP will more often than not just tell us how well the multinational conglomerates and shareholders are doing.

Fake jobs, just numbers on a page. 1/3 of working age american men are out of the workforce.
If there were so many jobs, they would eagerly reply to emails from job seekers.

And do what with the low-skilled jobs? Ship those overseas too? You people are incredulous.

>oy vey be happy with what we give you goyim
meanwhile in reality
>higher education price +300%
>house price +500%
>inflation +2000%
>etc etc etc
PLUS
>that's right whitey you need to bow down and let niggers rule over you
>OH THAT DOESN'T APPLY TO ME GOYIM, I'M NOT WHITE, I'M JEWISH

ANSWER MY PIC IN YOUR REPLY FAGBOT

ANSWER IT, DON'T JUST REPEAT WHAT YOU "THINK" IT SAYS

Attached: RETARD TEST.png (756x770, 7.89K)

True! The exchange rate market worked so well the US would, just a few years after this was filmed, force the Japanese into a disadvantageous trade agreements like the Plaza Accords in order to inflate the value of the Yen relative to the Dollar.
Isn't the market so great! It works so well that the Government itself had to step in and beat the other side into submission for it!

That's why I don't take lolberts seriously, also jew

Most Americans are idiots who don't know how to budget.

Not the fault of the economy if you blow money on stupid shit.

The results are the greatest economy to ever exist. GDP has never once been higher.

You can't ship them overseas. I'm talking janitors, McDonalds employees, lifeguards, etc.... they can't be exported.

Inflation peaked 7% yoy for one quarter in 2021.... it has never been higher in 40 years.

Also... you don't need to buy a house, I don't own a house and im fine.

Yeah sure... it totally failed! That's why you're eating three meals a day in a heated home! Because the system is soooo bad.

Dood, everyone tricked George Bush. That was the President who gave the deep state the taste of blood power. All downhill from there

Are these just bot posts from Trump years. Trump isn’t president anymore.

This nato bot is learning a lot.

>A literal kike merchant telling us why our culture, race, identity, and family don't matter and should all be sold out so he can make more shekels at our expense
Yeah I really wonder why no one takes crapitalists seriously anymore, it's a real mystery.

Attached: 1609917975474.jpg (474x613, 65.58K)

Its a system that didn't work numbnuts.
The US government couldn't honestly out compete Japan economically and the exchange rate market didn't close the gap either. So we would later force them to sign economic agreements that harmed the yen-dollar exchange rate, forced them to sign non-competition agreements, and force large Japanese companies to give corporate assistance and instruction to American manufacturers.
That brought down the Japanese economy and reasserted American dominance. Not the mystical hand of the market.

Whoa the bot is really starting to communicate. Welcome to earth, we come in peace.

News flash
Don't give a fuck what it means...your a kike off to the ovens