Tesla cars not allowed anywhere near Xi Jinping during visit

Jennifer Zeng believes it's because Tesla cars collect data. I have a different theory. Tesla vehicles can be hijacked remotely and used as a weapon.
twitter.com/jenniferatntd/status/1534726602571005952

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-09 at 15-47-38 Jennifer Zeng 曾錚 on Twitter.png (596x852, 414.14K)

Last time Xi came to Australia I waved to him with a smile. Next time I will throw a rock.

better be careful, he probably won't let you go back home

You're correct, Tesla cars can be remotely detonated.

Attached: Capture4.png (405x391, 345.98K)

obviously
They can also be detonated with the press of a button

Well, he released covid.

he's kind of a retard because all 2016 and newer vehicles made pretty much anywhere have hardware backdoors built in
don't drive a new car if you don't want it to slam you into a wall or a dictator at 99MPH

>Tesla vehicles can be hijacked remotely and used as a weapon.
Yeah they can

I believe it.

Double double checked

dude, just pull the key FOB fuse.

More likely Xi is s primadonna that only feels special when making sweeping declarations for their own comfort.

If he comes to New York I'll beat him to death myself.

If we assume you can remote control a tesla car, then there are probably dozens of different cars that can be remote controlled

they don't even need to be hacked man, they spontaneously combust

Jennifer Zeng is a blatant shill. Anyone who shares her tweets unironically is retarded.

Based

Tesla is full of active cameras even its parked.
They aren't CCP cameras so off they go.

Attached: piggif.gif (640x622, 1.27M)

Tesla cars can be remotely hacked and basically sent on a suicide task and made to look like an accident

they can even short circuit their own batteries and explode. It literally is the perfect goyim machine.

Not just that but all the pictures are stored on a SD card in the main console, which is hard to take out. Lots of retards that sell their Tesla don't know you need to delete these before selling it off.

>>hijacked remotely

Like modern jet airliners? kek

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 5.99K)

It's true, Tesla does collect data. It's going to make it's own Google maps for their autonomous vehicles program. The cars will know where to go and stay, even if there's no lines.