Fuck British people

I'm a police officer in the UK. I've seen clearly just how fucked this country is and I now feel nothing but contempt.
Far right politicians have bitched about mass immigration since the 40s. Everyone knew something was going on, violence was increasing, schools were having more and more kids with Arabic names, retarded Islam was getting stronger.

But instead of doing something, the British heavily voted for the left. They were scared of the bad "fascism" that was just about denouncing mass immigration.
In Britain, you can't even talk about the racial replacement of the white, it's actually seen as a conspiracy theory here. Well at least it was, nowadays some leftists start to admit that it will happen, but claim that's actually a good thing.

Teachers are the worst ones. They see clearly what's happening but will remain leftists no matter what, blaming violence on capitalism or whatever makes them sound more intelligent than they actually are.

British people are cowards, I feel no love for this country anymore. Black people can have it and ruin it for all I care, the main culprit will always be British themselves.

Attached: 1629489447003.jpg (1024x1024, 189.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.fr/Steve-SANTA-Black-Nobility-English-ebook/dp/B004OR1K6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'm a police officer in the UK

Hahahahahahahha so you're circumcised. Good slave!

>posts french school

Attached: 1637475059658.png (1661x885, 2.69M)

If you're actually a cop, what are the real views of police like in the country? We hear stories fairly regularly of police being suspended for "racism" and similar, are white men being pushed out of the force and replaced with activists?

>OP

Attached: 1635936853865.jpg (800x532, 89.83K)

>I'm a police officer in the UK.

Attached: 1603241136250.jpg (1080x1388, 152.38K)

>We're cowards
yes and something should change
>blacks can take over
fuck you, we don't deserve this and you're a coward for thinking this way.
those stories are super rare and over publicised and you know it

Attached: 1643742571849.jpg (1330x772, 554.15K)

Honestly, unless British 9/11 happens (I'm talking about Muslims blowing up The Queen or Big Ben) nothing is going to change. 90% of British people are cucks who should die. Vote BNP and hope for the best.

>, we don't deserve this
in what name you dont deserve it ? do you know that anglo saxon deep state is at the origin of billions of victims in third world ? you dont care about politic as long as it doesnt touch you and rest of the world can die thats what you are saying, once again you prove 100% his poiint that you are a rotten race that deserve to go extinct for me being egoistic and coward.

We should have strict working requirements for foreigners anyway, all the ones I know who are good work in cornershops, everyone else seems to have a never-ending chip on their shoulder.

Attached: Hallikar 5.jpg (300x168, 12.46K)

>two hour lunch break on a kebab.
Sounds very french to me.

i feel bad even as a non white but once again they have no one but their father to blame ! at that point the best thing to do for the white race is a mass suicide

Anglo-Saxons don't run England. It's really Jews and Anglo-Normans who do and have done for centuries.

Attached: Malnad Gidda.jpg (1024x683, 181.33K)

>I'm a police officer in the UK

eech

Attached: 1605713342866.jpg (826x1042, 362.55K)

part of the problem

LIE LIE LIE, ancient england families part of the black nobility are NOT jewish, 100% european they are the biggest threat to this world, you had your chance at ww2, you fought hitler when you could have helped him ? who pressed the trigger ? not the jews but your grandfathers, be a man and take responsibility for your mistakes.

You do know that they have children, right?
>schizo conspiracy theories
Try harder. The British empire was a great thing just like every European empire outside of Europe. We don't deserve it because we did nothing wrong.

there is no solution to civilisational collapse
It's a cycle and you are at the end of it

>Honestly, unless British 9/11 happens

It was called 7/7 and it was a false flag too. Peter Powers misconduct in public office, let off with a slap on the wrist, then pops up doing a training drill with the same scenario as the would be terrorists on the same day; except the so-called terrorists, were unwitting dupes, who thought they were filming a BBC documentary; that's to say nothing of the Israeli firm behind the CCTV footage on the bus, which conveniently disappeared.

It makes sense that this kind of horrible dystopian paternalism is written in fucking Comic Sans.
Peak UK.

read

What's 'the black nobility'?

>arrests someone for "hate speech"

You're literally the problem, You fucking retard.

Attached: 1600079645481.jpg (865x992, 288.33K)

Is BNP still a thing?

I’ve lost all hope that this country will ever redeem itself too.
I resent most of the people I pass in the street.

>rehashing the same schizo conspiracy theories without adding any relevant, useful info that could possibly persuade someone to agree with you
Luckily police are usually too lazy and uninterested to do this because they don't care about hate speech laws

>I'm a pigin the UK
No you aren't, as only foreigner would identify himself as UK, not the fact of being British.
KYS LARPing immigrant nigger.

Attached: 1611241294978.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

you colonized half the world including india, you subverted the whole china with the opium trade and england keeps being one of the major actors in the new world order.
>We don't deserve it because we did nothing
exactly, you did nothing when you are responsible of your state and your politicians, stop talking like a NIGGER you have a brain you didnt use it, when you were drafted to go kill innocent german families during ww2 you didnt use it, BURN IN HELL WITH THE PAKISTANI
amazon.fr/Steve-SANTA-Black-Nobility-English-ebook/dp/B004OR1K6I

Fuck off Achmed its not your continent you have no word to tell. Go back to the shithole from where you from if you are so concerned by the life of your "brothers".

There are no based foreign immigrants. These parasites have children and will never leave.

What have /you/ done? How do you know they don't resent /you/, too? That's the problem with all of us hiding our 'power levels'.

France and the US are the only two countries that are more funked than us and yet its always these two that seethe and wish the worst on us. You and your people are pathetic. I can openly talk about the situation with white brits, The three French people I've spoken to enough to bring something up like the "The great replacement", Instantly get defensive and act like race doesn't exist.

>1 post by this id
fuck off, if not a larp then you're one of the ones responsible for the decline by not arresting them (or even outright protecting them) when they commit crimes because muh racism.