"Sir, I'm gonna need you to step out of the car."

>"Sir, I'm gonna need you to step out of the car."
What should/can I do in this situation?

Attached: 081504785893.jpg (2400x1340, 591.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CVc-XK9BoB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For me, it's the McChicken.

> IT’S MA’AM
> drive off

it never happens if you aren't a fuck up

Just start running, you want to make the situation more light hearted and less stressful for the cop, he will want to play tag as well

“For what? Am I being detained? I’m not taking any tests, nor am I answering any questions”. The cops are not your friend. Don’t help them do their job. Never cooperate.

How the fuck am I going to "step out" of the car while I'm sitting you categorically retarded faggot?

"The people in hell need ice water. Give me an incentive"

>if his incentive is a gun you are legally allowed to shoot the motherfucker

Some states have made refusal to take a breathalyzer an offense on its own

You're going to? When? And I'm at a loss trying to understand why you*need* me to get out of the car.
Are you going to die? Are you going to pass away if I don't get out of the car? I'll show you passing away

AM I BEING DETAINED?
I AM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN TRAVELING

Open fire immediately.

Always comply with illegal searches but then bring a case against the cop later

Kek

Start quoting the articles of confederation and declare you are traveling

>Never cooperate.
Lol retard

Tell that faggot to kneel for niggers

Attached: 773738383.jpg (2500x1610, 1.91M)

what do you react in a holy war?

>you are legally allowed to shoot the motherfucker
Lol sovereign citizen brainlet detected

Pretend to reach for the door handle then cap the foo' with your concealed unregistered glock

Comply with the officer!!!!

>unregistered
Lol cuck boi

That is a statement, neither a command nor a question. Statements do not require an answer or an action. So I would continue to sit there until the officer had asked me a question or command.

That's like filing a complaint with your rapist.

The only solution to bad police is bad crooks. Who target children of police. I believe the problem of terrible cops is genetic, you can tell from a very young age whether they are good or bad. Even a kindergarden teacher easily predicts which children go to jail (but can't know for sure if they are a worker or an inmate)

I'd advice my kids to do as instructed, but don't speak other than yes sir and no sir, and don't consent to any searches.

My kids are good kids and one of my sons was stopped the apartment complex where he lives because of 'suspicious activity' and the cop asked to search his backpack. My son permitted it. After hearing about this, I got angrier and angrier by the minute. Absolutely nothing good can come from permitting that. The BEST thing that can happen is nothing at all. The WORSE thing that can happen is that the cop can plant evidence and bust you, and it happens. I'm not going to say ACAB, but I'm starting to respect them as much as I respect the FBI, which is... not very much.

>pull hidden 10mm in lap and blow a 6 inch wide hole in officer butt fucks face.

Pray the rosary in your head it will throw off his freemason demons.
youtu.be/CVc-XK9BoB0

Attached: Pray the rosary .jpg (720x714, 104.98K)

>HOW DARE YOU NOT USING MY PRONOUNS
>Leave

Sure

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 127.51K)

If someone points a gun at you, then you are allowed to escalate the violence by 10% but anything more is overkill. Thems the rules. Which is why I would be pulling the damn trigger.

Also, 90% of homocides that involve strangers are unsolved. If you're sure they didn't radio on the right data about you, 100% sure, just fucking murder them.

step out of the vehicle. don't be a nigger

Just shut up and comply. Answer no questions other than identifying yourself. Provide all requested documents for registration, license, and insurance.
Never agree to consent to a search.
Wait for supercop to fuck up and violate your rights. Lawyer up immediately, and have that lawyer request all bodycam/dashcam footage of the stop.
Take your case to court and win.
If you had drugs/other shit in your car then you fucked yourself. It's not the cops fault if you are a actually a criminal.

Step out of the car. Courts have repeatedly held that stepping out of a car is a reasonable intrusion to ensure officer safety. As long as they're not searching your car or your person without your consent, then it's reasonable. That's America, though. Don't know how it works in fag countries like the UK where you don't have any rights

Say no English and tell them you're illegal, they're required to let you go after they give you a $100 Golden Corral gift card

>then go home and jerk off to how edgy I am!
Cringe bro

>If someone points a gun at you, then you are allowed to escalate the violence by 10% but anything more is overkill
Lmao autism it is then

you should get out because Pennsylvania vs. Mimms but you can pull out your gun and start blasting

The court of 10mm says I can blow hole in cops face.

Ok now he calls for backup and you get an obstruction charge retard

What's cringe is being a coward like you.

>Ok now he calls for backup
How is he going to do that when his brains are leaking from the hole in his forehead?

comply and then go about my day since i'm not a criminal retard and will never have any illegal items on me or in my car

>sharpens edges to nanometer level for ultimate cringe
Kek

Wrong. If they ask to get off the car you should. If they start asking you questions, then your under investigation and you can politely refuse to answer. You do have to provide your license and proof of insurance. If you are not carrying or doing anything illegal, it's probably best to cooperate and answer the questions though. Don't be an asshole. But if you are doing something illegal like DUI, then shut up, and don't do anything else including field sobriety tests. Once you get to this stage, the cop has already made a decision to arrest you and just building his case.

>>"Sir, I'm gonna need you to step out of the car."
>What should/can I do in this situation?
Clarify if you are being given a lawful command, or if that's just something he needs.

>cringey screeching
Lol

>floor it
>abandon car in lake
>move to Canada

>i'm a g-g-g-good slave so i c-c-comply
>*pats self on back*

I never comply and I am always recording. I let them escalate it. Their egos can’t handle it and 9 times out of 10, the cops will escalate things and look horrible

>>move to Canada
I'd rather go to jail

Follow any instructions given
Be respectful
Keep your hands in plain sight at all times
Don't raise your voice, get argumentative, or do anything that can be interpreted as a threat
Above all else stay calm and keep your cool, even if (especially if) you feel you are being treated unfairly
The side of the road during a stop is not a forum where you can air grievances successfully
Getting dashcams that can film the front, side and back of your car with sound is a great idea

Fed.

>the cops will escalate thing
Thats their job. Reddit may jerk you off but you're still retarded

Follow my instructions instead:
10mm in lap.
When cop pulls you over blow a hole in his forehead.

"Hope you're unmarried, officer...."

>If you had drugs/other shit in your car then you fucked yourself.
Not if he illegally searched. Then they can’t use any of that evidence to try you

This. Bitches always scream about
>muh no-knock warrants
And
>it could happen to you
But the circumstances behind those, while common for nigs nogging are about 1 in a billion if you’re a normal person who isn’t a degenerate criminal.
Oh no, Minneapolis SWAT killed a sleeping felon drawing a gun on them, as they served a homicide warrant, but it was the wrong guy…
I don’t no any one who has committed a murder, nor do I crash on the couch of murderers.
It’s a non-sequitor.
>Don’t have degenerate friends and avoid degenerate family
There, I just saved you from any negative police altercation.

>6 posts of pure, triple distilled cringe
Kek

You shut the fuck up and do what he asks you or you get tazed or shoots you if you're a minority. You shut the fuck up don't tell him anything.

Attached: rOMFv0t.gif (800x600, 79.19K)

>Not if he illegally searched. Then they can’t use any of that evidence to try you
Right. Though he will just say he smelled weed

Cool, Cleetus. Don't forget to do the dishes before momma comes home

One bad apple ruins the bunch. I'd imagine the dude was just doing his due diligence though. When one deals with scumbags every single day they've gotta think like scumbags, and scumbags would use children as mules and worse.
Society has the police it deserves :/

>You shut the fuck up don't tell him anything.
>how to turn a warning into a ticket

Their job isn’t to escalate things nigger brain. Their primary function is that of a revenuer.

>>>reddit.com

Attached: negro kek.gif (360x273, 3.81M)

you are living in an anarcho-tyranny in certain states. it absolutely does happen if you are white law abiding citizen. it only doesn't happen if you are a nigger. tyranny for whites. anarchy for niggers...

Shoot him in the face. The only good cop is a dead one.

Slaves absolutely seething. Let me guess, if cop told you to bend over and accept his penis into your ass you would comply.

States are beginning to codify/judicially create a rule that “smelling weed” isn’t enough to justify a search. I know PA has done this as of a few years ago

>if you laugh at cringelords you're from reddit
Lel

shoot the faggot before he shoots you

Attached: ac1f2e0118921f11cc39d339e8b4144e.jpg (431x500, 45.98K)

based

Mumble incoherently and start reaching for places the cop can't see.

>Their job isn’t to escalate things nigger brain
Wrong.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
lol

Do it and then be sent on my way shortly after instead of chimping out and acting like some retarded nigger or criminal
I'm 30 and have never had a problem with the police
Really makes you think

>Am I being detained?
Kek.
If JewTube is any indicator, this phrase inevitably seems to precede being dragged out onto the ground through a broken car window.

kek. very based

You ARE a cringelord, reddit

Attached: 5FCFE155-BEA7-489E-BCC5-345B0C884873.jpg (950x585, 292.56K)

hahahahah
spbp

>States are beginning to codify/judicially create a rule that “smelling weed” isn’t enough to justify a search.
Bunch of slack jawed faggots honestly

>I'd advice my kids to do as instructed
>advice
>My kids are good kids
>he a good boi and dindu nuffin
>apartment complex where he lives
>suspicious activity
>I got angrier and angrier by the minute
You sound like a nigger.

>don't consent to any searches
This is the only valid part of your post.

>literally no u
go back

>no no it’s ok that I’m cringe bc user is also cringe
YIKES!

Okay, but you should know that my rap name is Sudden Moves.

Am i detained sir?
>No step out
Am i detained sir?
>No steppp ouuut!!!
But am I detained sir?

right now, you're at 12.
inb4 cringe

Just step out?

>NOOOO UR THE TRANNY CRINGE LORD IF YOU DONT NIG OUT AAAAAAAAA
lmao

cops all like to serve tyrants. the more tyrannical the directives the more they like to serve. it was never supposed to be like that. I would have most cops executed.

>hits the gas pedal
>you'll never catch me alive copper hehe

>Sudden Moves.
Hey sudden moves, they call me Fidget Tremors

in 9/10 cases you fucked up and deserve to be cuffed. in the other 1/10 cases there is not much to be done because the "justice" system really loves to protect their own. I would suggest taking it to court but in reality nobody actually cares about your rights and will mindlessly support the power tripping piggy every time.

Attached: 574576475646.png (436x480, 221.37K)

oof, actually 17 posts now. fuck glowniggers, fuck the police. kill yourself

>STOP TELLING ME HOW CRINGE I AM
lolno

Yes

>$100 Golden Corral gift card
QRD?

Get out and tell them you’re going to record the encounter. You cannot and will not win any argument on the side of the road. You can win in court, but you’ll need evidence.

>t.

Attached: 1654705374026.png (721x720, 50.63K)

?????
Moron redditor,
You’re cringe because you’re still upset over an extreme edge lord post. It’s like being mad at flat earthers. It’s clear you frequent more sensible websites like reddit.com and you should just go back, clueless retard.

Attached: 754142A3-882A-4543-A301-C391419673A2.png (650x479, 314.32K)

>Let me guess, if cop told you to bend over and accept his penis into your ass you would comply.
Yes no point in fighting and ruining your life. You can settle it later in court. The judges never side with pigs

I'll bet you're a real hard outlaw, Cleetus. Also, make sure to take the garbage out today. Momma's getting tired of having to pick up the slack

>cops all like to serve tyrants
Thats based.

Ignore and keep hands on the wheel. Start talking about something else.

Thought police redditor Big mad

The police are allowed to conduct a traffic stop with the person in the car, or they can tell the person to step out of the car and conduct the stop with the person on the side of the road.

It's up to the officer's discretion.

You guys are a bunch of low IQ retards, so you don't know this.

>I'm n-n-not obsessed with y-y-you i swear!\
user, you are so far up on my nuts right now it should be a crime.

you're pretty much half the posts in this thread.