Why are car companies so evil?

why are car companies so evil?
they force you to buy cars by destroying all forms of public transit, restricting your freedom of movement
force you to pay a jewish insurance middleman
force you to pay an arab shiek for oil
force you to pay the globohomo government
all so you can do what your legs naturally can

Attached: file.png (828x632, 582.59K)

uh, you’re obese

Car companies are 100% German owned, look it up. There is no private vehicle production in the world without a German CEO.

The reason all cars are so big and inflated looking is because of European laws and regulations aimed at making it safer for cars struck by pedestrians

>all so you can do what your legs naturally can
LMFAO yeah my legs can naturally cart around literal tons of timber and travel hundreds of km's every day

Go live in a pod cuck.

Attached: file.png (446x578, 124.65K)

>they force you to buy cars
projection from an out-of-power authoritarian

Guess what retard? The fuel isnt what is causing the pollution it's the tires and brakes. Like on electric cars too. I cant wait for them to shut your car down from 2000 miles away because they found a post you made 10 years ago which while you were doing everything you could to show how much you wanted to suck their dick was the opposite of what they wanted you to type out today. You fucking retard clown.

i ride a motorcycle though

And it has tires and brakes. Number one pollutant on earth is tire dust.

Cars are designed to accommodate obese Americans, look how fat your wrists are!!!

how are they gonna shut down my bike/car if it doesn't have electronics?

>muh gorebull warmings
fuck off, co2 is a third order process that has fuckall's ability to affect the climate

Isn't the one from 2019 more fuel efficient?

Bro it's that most people with money aren't neets. So they end up with families and dont want to ride the cuck cart that you'd be happy with.

>how are they gonna shut down my bike/car if it doesn't have electronics?
They'll outlaw everything made before a certain date, which they're already doing.

they just will shut up
you will live in the bugs and eat the pod

>your
So you're a spic who is fatter than me.

people here don't follow the gov's every whim like down under

The right car will also work after an EMP

Disingenuous image. The mini is larger because that is the smallest platform bmw makes and they wanted to cut costs. It also ignores the consumer trend of buyers wanting larger vehicles.

lmfao. it's so annoying. imagine entire cities of people worshipping their government. If I am doomed to die in Australia I plan to take out thousands of sheeple with me.

you could probably make a fuel efficient engine, in a smaller vehicle that is less dangerous for everyone

post your fat mutt fingers

Except the fuel is not heating the planet, it hasn't been for the past 20 years

>people here don't follow the gov's every whim like down under
We're not doing it in Aus faggot.

YOU are the country that ran cash for clunkers retard.

YOU are the country laying the groundwork for outlawing older cars.

>Isn't the one from 2019 more fuel efficient?
Nope.

It is safer though.

This, pedestrian and crash safety standards have raped car aesthetics. That’s why they all have a similar look, to meet regulations, attractive cars are a thing of the past.

The car on the left is significantly more safe than the vehicle on the right. Like by a multiple of ten times more safe.

the #1 factor in gas mileage is vehicle weight
engine efficiency doesn't really matter
vehicle aerodynamics doesn't really matter
light car = better MPG, heavy car = bad MPG

Almost assuredly.
I have a 1976 MGB (1,8L I4) and it gets worse mileage in proper tune than my 2012 Tacoma (2.7L I4).

Post your fingers gripping the bicycle handles while riding back a 6 person families groceries for the week right after a non fag rolls coal on you for being a slow fuck retard trying to ride in the middle of the road like you're a person.

A LOT of hate for cars the past week

Attached: 1650490674674.jpg (1024x702, 79.81K)

Corporations are about profits you fucking feelgood kumbaya zoomer lamooooo

imagine being weaker than this tubbo
holy lel how embarrassing for you

Attached: file.png (774x774, 1.17M)

you falseflagging fucking communist kike

>public transport
>freedom of movement
Uh oh, retard alert!!

They have given up their gun grab idea already. I told you mofos they are going to run through every narrative they have every 4 or 5 days they will switch until they find something that people give a fuck about so people concede more money and power to the jew. Which wont happen because most of America is starting to become aware of how fucking retarded the new way of living cult is.

>communism is when freedom of movement

Mandatory grass clippings on the road.

Imagine that being your role model. You'll never be like her even if you wear the costume.

>projection
yikes bud, ywnbam