Uhh bros? What’s happening? I need my potassium! Why did Joe do this to us?

Uhh bros? What’s happening? I need my potassium! Why did Joe do this to us?

Attached: D5EAD392-28E7-4499-AB6C-F17256593B7D.jpg (750x998, 254.5K)

>Listen, Jack - eat the bugs. The bugs. The bugs.

banana for size

You know meat is made of potassium, rigth?

>$1.09 a pound
where the fuck are you? .49/lb normally and .69/lb for organic (one of the few foods you can actually taste the difference)

>sorry about that amerikansky

Attached: FE527815-670B-44EE-B05A-8DB148DD08CD.png (1409x1388, 1.45M)

Kek, that one lonesome nanner.

>not just eating it quickly and putting the peel back on the shelf
ngmi

Putins gone too far

Wtf. I thought Ecuador and Colombia exported banan to America?

That was yesterday anom

>gays all have monkeypox
>eat all the bananas

Attached: 72BF76C2-8FD1-478D-8DFF-2C839A11FE8E.jpg (483x701, 55.02K)

Meat is what racist people eat.

It's price per pound... Disgusting Americans were convincing me that paying $1.2 per kilo (=2 lbs) is all thanks to sanctions and they have it cheaper. Burn in hell and death it America, also learn metric system.

Iceland has the largest banana plantation that provides to Europe

you pay 1.09 for bananas? Are they organic or something? Even in communist leaf land they are like .79 / lb at cheap stores are maybe .89 / lb at regular places

america truly is collapsing

Attached: leaffrog.png (800x574, 168.47K)

Texas

Just eat potato skin, you fucking retarded monkey.

I love that leftoid copium entirely revolves around Putin controlling this or that at random with a giant console full of cartoon levers. The reason inflation is 9%? Putin decided to pull the "inflate American currency" lever. Gas at $8/gal? Putin decided to pull the "shut down American drilling and oil refinement" lever.

Nigga are you really buying bananas in a motherfucking hardware store or is this another one of those "american things"???

Bananas are for niggers. Just eat a spoonful of some pure white powder goodness. Cream of Tartar.

Will probably sit there and rot, nobody likes to take the last last of anything. Nogs probably touched it, no thanks.