NTA, girls are amazing

NTA, girls are amazing.

Attached: IMG_20220609_073157.jpg (1213x2048, 288.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5RymA63j1D0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Society: "If girls don't want to be raped, they shouldn't go to parties where there are creepy guys."

Girls: "okay, we'll leave."

Society: "no, you're not allowed to leave a party."

Attached: IMG_20220609_073204.jpg (1283x944, 198.98K)

Men HATE it when we look out for our own safety. They take it personally, like we're taking away their toys.

But of course, when something happens to us, it's our own fault for not taking precautions.

Attached: IMG_20220609_073210.jpg (1283x1434, 311.32K)

Attached: shit.png (186x197, 41.65K)

>let’s go to Tyrone’s house instead, girls. He’s having his cousins over!

So her issue is that other women didn't want to drink around creeps and when she got called out for forming a "hoe union" with rules (which is true) and not letting other people in she got defensive because she didn't want all that responsibility?

not reading any of that
go back reddit nigger

How outrageous, I'm fuming, great job OP what a good thread

You're nothing but a BITCH ASS CHUD EGIRL

good idea but unfortunately its left to the discretion of women
for example they consider themselves hoes

Attached: 1649363265239.jpg (630x721, 48.9K)

i'd rather just stop all parties entirely and focus on education
also removal or reduction of all the junk courses like womens history and black history

I can't find anything wrong with anything she said except she fucks niggers

>Fatphobic
I think we can take a guess at the poster's weight.

The probability that this will be used to propagate false allegations is closing in on 1

>B-but how will I be the center of attention
Ya women need to get back in the kitchen tbqh, knowing how dumb humans are tho that won't happen until the apocalypse begins

>fatphobic
>six of us
Not reading the other images. Group of morbidly obese 'college girls' self selected, don't care.

heres my response
youtube.com/watch?v=5RymA63j1D0

This bitch is a raging bigot. I'd be scared to be around her since college is a place to expand your mind not a place to get banned from parties for wrongthink.
>oh we'll have a decentralized group of teenage girls exercise this power
Worked great for Salem right? Dumb broads.

Attached: 1574593094485.jpg (474x173, 18.35K)

>college landwhales cope about not getting invited to parties
That's really all it boils down to.

i hate women so much its unreal

Mutt's law.

>6 of us

thats kinda smart ngl. cant believe the school admin backed rapey fratboys on this one lol

Anyone who still drinks and celebrates is a degenerate and needs to be shot the only thing one is allowed to do is train learn and grow with the eternal message of Adolf Hitler

I think it's interesting that the school administration got involved with trying to shut it down.
It's indicative of something I've long believed, that deans and the like facilitate the raping of girls at fraternities in order to pass blackmail material to the powers that be; that whenever you hear about a college rape in the media it's actually a student whistle-blower getting blamed for something someone else did, and the girl was convinced by a school councillor that he was the one who raped her.