Abortion

Daily reminder you literally are not part of the right wing if you do not promote unlimited abortion.

You ca not get more retarded, evil and wrong then opposing abortion.

Attached: f0odd3vkkfx81.jpg (1602x1740, 181.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ST9vj2PAScY
unilad.co.uk/news/schoolboy-burnt-so-severely-facebook-put-graphic-image-warning-on-his-face
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

actually you aren't part of the right wing if you don't promote children being taken away from single mothers and sterilising or deporting undesirables

Based and redpilled. When Any Forums rises to power and establishes the global White Reich, we must have mandatory abortion for all niggers and degenerates.

FPBP. Sadly, we can't go as far as gassing the kikes because people will complain, and we don't have the infrastructure (1/3 of Americans would be gassed). So we have to use a combination of all other methods (abortion, deportation, sterilization) in order to establish the ethnostate and stifle opposition.

>undesirables
WTF do you think abortion is doing ?

If you support abortion, you support having less niggers born.
That is the original purpose of Planned Parenthood, and I make sure my donates only go towards lower income whores.

Blacks kill each other just fine user. Crime went down cause of abortion. If less of them die in the womb more will just die in the streets.

killing a child.

>Based and redpilled.
Thanks.
>When Any Forums rises to power and establishes the global White Reich
Literally why wait ?

It is the white mans burden to give free abortion to every POC on the planet. Lets call it reparations for racism. Leftists will support this.

>If you support abortion, you support having less niggers born.
Yep.

>killing a child.
A non white child.

Killing children is wrong because they haven't done anything wrong. If those children were raised in orphanages they would be much better off and would improve the overall gene pool through conditioning overtime.

Got anything to support that claim?

Just wanted to say... i am an atheist, a liberal, and a scientist. And yet, i am 100% against abortion. Anyone who has studied biology knows embriology and anyone who knows embriology knows that by week 8 the the embryo is fully formed. The whole "it's a clump of cells" is true untill day 4-5.
Instead of saying murder is fine because not murdering would be inconvenient or traumatic, we could put money into orphanages, childcare, family care and that kind of thing.
Stop advocating for infant murder.

Yeah 1600 years of history you fucking mutt

Abortion is abhorrent, but I don't like the government legislating what I can and can't do with my body.
If abortion is made illegal, some fucking kike could start lobbying for a law that requires you get certain medical procedures.
That is how (((they))) work.

>Killing children is wrong
No it is not.
>because they haven't done anything wrong
Why should I care about your retarded ideology of "muh fetuses did nothing wrong" ???? Serious question.

>and would improve the overall gene pool through conditioning overtime.
This is not how genetics works.
youtube.com/watch?v=ST9vj2PAScY

Attached: DNA.png (374x411, 301.22K)

Can't just let your wife abort her son. What do you think I paid that Black bull for.

1600 years of whose history?
Also, don't you mean 5000 years, Chang?

Attached: nowthatsaknife.png (600x600, 269.32K)

That video depicts a burn victim.
unilad.co.uk/news/schoolboy-burnt-so-severely-facebook-put-graphic-image-warning-on-his-face

>i am an atheist,
Yea sure pastor whatever LARP somewhere else.
> i am an atheist, a liberal, and a scientist. And yet, i am 100% against abortion
This is the most retarded thing you can be.

>we could put money into orphanages, childcare, family care and that kind of thing.
This is literally peak degeneracy.
My wallet my choice.
My society MY choice.

>This is not how genetics works.
>polack pretending to know science

cope and seethe ma'am, cope and seethe.

>That video depicts a burn victim.
OK.
Post the fucked up genetic ones.

Very true OP.
Christcucks who support banning abortion are accelerating white demographic replacement.

Attached: 167B2CC8-DBE6-488C-88E4-C9D1D0C7782D.jpg (960x2188, 458.43K)

Children shouldn't pay for the degeneracy of their parents

A baby is not the mother's body, and neither has her sins. It's a new heartbeat, and a new soul.

kill yourself
>sage

>Asked for source on claim
>kvetches, throws out insults
>act like they won some argument through their great wit
>cope and seethe ma'am, cope and seethe.
Tell me you are a jew without telling me you are a jew.

What fucked up genetic ones?