GREAT REPLACEMENT IS MAINSTREAM

Hehehe… alright… now this… is epic…

Attached: A4827483-0CFB-4867-8ADB-33EB01D5837E.jpg (1242x906, 426.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/transcript/portland-maine-overrun-with-african-migrants
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/pdf/ageing/replacement-es.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nation will rise against nation.

>Democrats
They almost fucking had it

Now let's poison the well by talking about flat earth and lizard people!

That’s the normie friendly version. They’ll come around eventually. We’re at the precipice of openly expressed white nationalism. These are the first steps.

Only 73%?

Why specifically trump voters and not just republicans?

It only takes 2% telling 13% what to do to collapse society.

Yes, because not everyone wants to turn into a nigger.

>73% of trump voter
So is Trump or any republican voting representative talking about it? No, just like the dont talk about immigration. Al they want to talk about is gays and trannies

Attached: 1653949353818.jpg (1164x1556, 701.48K)

Those numbers are anti-semetic!

>1930
Fuck, stop teasing us, give 1940 already

They are ready for Hitler.

Attached: 4 stages of denial.png (686x626, 30.14K)

Soon, USA will be country 110.

They’re getting closer to the truth so I’m not complaining

>73% of Trump voters
So, 4% off all Americans?

Bud, that’s a lot, especially considering how bluepilled people were ten years ago. Also 61% of Republicans believe in it. That’s more than half. 33% of independents too.

We did it Any Forums!

Attached: 1616414930568.jpg (1024x718, 70.64K)

>75% of republicans hold a belief that they inferred for themselves based on their own observations and reasoning, instead of accepting the state sactioned official narrative
>here is why this is a problem

Headline is inaccurate
Should read:
73% of Trump voters KNOW that Democrats are REPLACING white people with immigrants/niggers who DEMs THINK share their views, the other 27% THINK the same

many clips of Biden and other dems saying this outright though

The hard work over the last decade is finally bearing fruits for Any Forums. Even with the massive censorship we face.

This.
Though anyone with a functioning cerebral cortex could see this happening 40 years ago and that the Republicans are also in on it.

27% makes sense for the boomer diehards that refuse to acknowledge whats happening

Attached: hitlerracism.jpg (295x433, 27.35K)

HHAHAHAHAHA, THESE FUCKING FEDS ARE DOING LITERALLY EVERYTHING THEY CAN DO INCITE A CIVIL WAR.

PROBLEM IS.

THE ONLY PEOPLE ANYONE WANTS REMOVED FROM SOCIETY ARE POLITICIANS AND LYING PROPAGANDISTS.

Attached: big lie.jpg (448x280, 27.82K)

no one with a brain was alive 40 years ago, boomer. your generation were peak sucker.

Is it not obvious

Attached: NZ2ss5Ku7Cxt.jpg (500x500, 43.65K)

This one pisses me off to no end
foxnews.com/transcript/portland-maine-overrun-with-african-migrants

Attached: nigmovie.jpg (636x588, 46.82K)

>Republicans are also in on it.
This

>shock
LMAO. Also digits

Attached: 1646456010859.jpg (520x600, 37.86K)

As the country becomes less Judeo-christian the more people will wake up.

HeyJackass.com gives Chicago, ILs shootings.

"Year To Date
Shot & Killed: 243
Shot & Wounded: 1067
Total Shot: 1310
Total Homicides: 268"

What is amazing is that the democrats and the media, and the progressive marxist tech companies are nothing more than pharmaceutical advertisement platforms that promote terrorism against any group that is deed the bad guy of the week.).

According to the great reset ideology, American Blacks would be replaced and no media outlet or dnc member would advocate fr them since they are not allowed to speak against their handlers.

Black people in America are killing each at a fantastic rate, and BLM and the Talmudic Jews will only exploit them and launder donations to the DNC or whatever. The IRS and SEC allows BLM money laundering and it allows BLM to operate despite being unable to fulfill a single obligation of what a NPO is.

Schumer and Feinstein are some of the most vocal anti-white and anti-American as well as anti-black politicians.

Schumer has a history of advocating for the death of people he doesn't agree with, but because he is a progressive and a "jew" he doesn't have to take any accountability for his actions or words, all he has to do is blame a scapegoat, either white people or trump.

All the blaming and namecalling of the world by the progressives against people they don't agree with, will not stop the black on black violence.

Lori Lightfood is a DNC nigger slave, she is too busy telling the world how much she hates white people and wants to discriminate against them based entirely on the color of their skin, to run the city.

If only Progressives could follow the sale rules they force others to follow.

Democrat officials enforced masks, jabs, and lockdowns, but not a single one could be pesonally bothered to follow through with any of it.

In the eyes of the The globohomo: "Rules for Thee, Crime for me, its white\orange mans fault, I refuse to take any responsibility for anything I do."

Attached: download.png (436x275, 218.09K)

Damn the USA was 85% white. Must have been nice bros. Nowadays I wouldnt even consider moving to the US, too many niggers. Canada is no better but at least we dont have niggers and minorities are mostly confined to the big cities.

Wait for when they find out about the Jews

Attached: 1642292742487.jpg (502x442, 29.41K)

back in the early 80s my boomer democrat mom said something to the effect of "two peas in a pod - it's the republicans that want the cheap illegal alien labor".

Biden literally admitted it on video.

So close yet so far, to suggest the real word here would turn that 73% to 0.0001%.

Shut up faggot.

10% of blacks 33% of hispanics and 38% of asians supported trump

73% is probably all white trump voters plus some nonwhite trump voters. A 2017 gallup poll found hispanics were more concerned about illegals than non-hispanic whites (67% to 59%)

You can even see this on this board. Most anons here are non-whites and disagree with replacement migration

Toss out the boomers who are hopeless and 73% is probably every white trump voter under 60 and most non-white trump voters

We should find a way to take it to the next step.
Now that americans realize we are being replaced the next step is to give them the answer to who is behind it. Thats where memes and Any Forums come

Attached: 1654325460942.jpg (1024x576, 179.86K)

They are kind of thinking of this wrong since they think muh democrats do it for votes and that republicans are on their side but still a major white pill desu, very nice, not a long way from thinking that to the truth

it's 1000% true, how can anyone with a shred of objectivity ignore the signs?
>unrestrained mass immigration
>specifically placed in high % white neighborhoods
>minority only scholarships
>diversity quotas
>miscegenation rampant in the media
>the entire premise of (((white privilege))), original sin
>grade school indoctrination
>unequal grading standards
>minority immunity from consequences associated with breaking the law, uneven policing
The more you look, the worse it gets

Why can nobody ever prove replacement theory wrong? I don't understand. It's apparently false and crazy to believe in, yet I haven't seen anyone provide a reasonable explanation as to how it's incorrect.

At best, they say "it's racist so you shouldn't believe it", but that fails to prove how it's false. Let me be clear that I don't think there's a racial motivation behind it, but it's just a shitty stopgap measure to mitigate the effects of low fertility rates without governments/corporations having to pay out of pocket to create an environment where their native people start families better.

Given that (((they))) are the majority of the DNC's donations and something like 80 or 90% of them are registered democrats, this is close enough to work with.
Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was America.

>shock new poll
lel
no, bigot, government didn't begin abolishing immigration restrictions and quotas in the 1960s with the aim of radically transforming the ethnic and cultural character of your nation in just a few decades, but even if it had, it would look indistinguishable from today, and that's a GOOD thing

Boomer here, I've been of the opinion that we're being ratcheted down into a 3rd world existence since the mid 80's.

The same reason why the news talks more about Trump what he's being sued for today than what the actual President of the United States (Joe Biden) is up to when he wakes up from his nap. The media obviously feels as though Trump is a threat to Democrat power even though he's rather ineffective as a politician.

>evil raises Christ to the cross enabling the world to see him
>jews seethe
>2000 years pass
>jews so overtly, cartoonishly evil that it raises Christ so the entire world can see his truth
>???
i can't believe kikes claim to be high IQ. how thick can you get?

Oil jews weren't putting lead in the gasoline during your developmental years. You dont know how good you got it son.

Remember Russia is the enemy of all nationalistic people

i grew up eating lead paint chips and i'm still not as retarded as the average consoomer joomer boomer
t. yoomer

It was 30 years of increasing bickering before the US had its first Civil War.
These things take time, unfortunately and that is a luxury we really don't have much of.
So yes, accelerate but lower the foot on the pedal somewhat gently.
The real key is to hit the jew without naming the jew.
Attack the institutions which support him and the ideas which he represents without ever once saying "it's the jews".

Maybe first we can start with Unidentified aerial phenomenon. That only seems reasonable at this point, but yea keep telling yourself conspiracy theories are outlandish because you seem to think that everything is normal faggot.

>Immigrants and people of color who share their views
Aren't latinos voting republican?

Attached: 1654723355106.jpg (476x644, 97.93K)

They want to give wimps and normies an off ramp back into mainstream R/D Kosher politics. Lots of people can be intimidated away from holding beliefs they aren't secure in. Next they'll imply that lots of Trumpublicans are losing their jobs and being ridiculed online for extreme views, and when they interview these plants, they'll espouse very tame opinions, but they'll smash cut to inbred retards screaming about Q and the jews. You just need to connect these ideas together. Very simple

un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/pdf/ageing/replacement-es.pdf

It's obvious its main stream. It's on the fucking UN website.

Oh, you did it voluntarily. Our parents put lead in our cereal because the (((surgeon general))) said it was a good substitute for iron. We didnt have any iron because LBJ needed it for Vietnam.

>without ever once saying "it's the jews".
No thanks MIGA fag. Name and shame the kikes doing it. They arent innocent

Attached: 1640655397092.jpg (665x915, 169.5K)