Ruble keeps rising!

We need more sanctions, we need to start excluding countries that aren’t taking this seriously (Hungary/India etc) from the international community, we need to stop Russia now, or soon they will invade more countries

Attached: 5BB0317C-E0B2-4838-8ECF-32769747EFF5.jpg (798x582, 49.96K)

BUY BUY BUY

>Sanction Russia
>US economy implosion accelerates
All according to plan. The billions we are sending to Ukraine is lining a bunch of peoples pockets, they are emptying the coffers before the crash, and you know Joe's family will receive their cut down the line.

Biden destroying the Russian economy by devaluing the dollar which causes the ruble to strengthen against the dollar causing Russians to earn less from exporting their resources.

They will most likely lower CB interest rates again. The economy is still fucked. I receive my salary from the US. I can't cash out, i can't convert at a good exchange rate - cash goes for around 70 rubles, banks for 58, and from the end of June bank will start imposing massive negative interest rates on foreign currency. Tinkoff will give -12% yearly.

>

Attached: display_e86222c46f7b9a6d594ca5ff1e5594f7.png (600x450, 145.01K)

Biden really is a tactical genius, he's playing Putin for a fool.

Wow, 3 months and the ruble's already doubled in value, and all Putin had to do was fix it to gold.

Why doesn't US fix the dollar to gold?

Because there is less gold on the planet than dollars since 1970

Is there a black market rate for USD/RUB? Alternatively: do people sell goods for USD directly?

americans are as easy to deceive as an ancient, royal indian king, it seems.

>Is there a black market rate for USD/RUB?
70 rubles for dollar in cash

>Alternatively: do people sell goods for USD directly?
No

Because if the federal gouvernment did that, you could (in time) buy a loaf of non-GMO bread for a quarter and pay rent with just two digits.
Heh now I think about it, nevermind the rent. The mortgages, wew.
A quarter-millon mortgage, pinned to its fiat value... Paid off in one year simply because of currency appreciation.

Where is that black market?

Don't answer him, user:

fugg :DD
t. about to receive income in dollars

Is Bitcoin an option for either of you (or better yet: Monero)? If nothing else, they can't impose negative interest rates on that.

Why not

Russia is a net importer of goods as they are not a country that manufactures goods anymore.

Transfer your money to the Bank of China. It's your only option.

I'm doing it all official with papers n shit, but I'm gonna convert most of whatever is left into Monero and gold.