Gun rights are a Schrödinger's cat dilemma

Gun rights are, in essence, a Schrödinger's cat situation.
Gun rights exists to give the people a way to fight back against a tyrannical government. A government which decides to take away those rights, should thus be considered tyrannical, as it takes away the one thing that will surely stop anything that people may not like. It isn't voting, it isn't petitions, it isn't complaining online. It's the guns and how they are used.
However, the dilemma lies here: until the government makes a move to take those rights away, it is impossible to know if the gun rights were ever actual rights, or if they were just some words on a paper. If the people, in possession of their guns, refuse to fight back against an attempt by the government to take those guns, then retrospectively we can conclude that those rights never existed; they were just some words on a piece of paper that the government accepted, and when it had enough of them, they erased those words and the people complied.
The existence of gun rights hinges on whether the people will ever use them when the time becomes right.
In the Schrödinger's cat example: the cat is the very existence of "gun rights" as rights. The box is a government gun ban. Until that Pandora's box is opened, there is no way to know if the rights are actual rights, or just something that the government begrudgingly accepted until it had enough. And in the US, you may be getting close to the point where kikes try to open that box.
It does not matter how or why it comes into power - if the gun ban comes into power, it all hinges on you. The right to own guns exists for a reason, and if you refuse to use it when the time is right, then you never had the right to begin with - you were a slave without ever knowing it. If you do use them, then you show that the rights were actual rights, and the people were willing to use them as intended.
Just keep that in mind, because they DO want to take away your guns. They also have names and addresses.

Attached: cohen act.png (1194x492, 156.31K)

"Gun rights" (which don't even exist since the 2A is only for state militias) where written for smoothbore muskets. If the founding fathers saw the killing machines that are easily available across America they'd be following David Hogg and other heroes trying to end these shootings.

"rights" is a hypnotist word it doesn't have any grounded meaning. I own a gun. If you don't like that I own a gun, don't be me. Be someone else.

>which don't even exist since the 2A is only for state militias
Give me a source on this that isn't fundamentally misunderstanding the language intentionally used in the 2A.

Attached: tWnjP1020.jpg (720x718, 59.15K)

>Gun rights" (which don't even exist since the 2A is only for state militias) where written for smoothbore muskets

Wrong.

>written for smoothbore muskets
what did their enemies wield?

>state militias
The Constitution protects the rights of the people, not the state.

Imagine trying to steal my gun with semantics. They wont even be able to steal it with their own gun. Lol. That's what makes the stupid cunts so spicy. I hope all anti-gun fags are shot dead.

Doesn't the constitution also mention how to create a state? Something along the lines of "we the people" ?

>Imagine trying to steal my gun with semantics.
You just finding out how Jews work?

Attached: zBFgw100064.png (640x1114, 123.26K)

Every able bodied man 18 or older is the militia. The whole point is so that if needed, everyone can fight at a moments notice. Idealy to fight off external threats, but internal threats are on the menu as well. It's how this country fought for it's independance and how it will keep it.

>me and the boys in my country hanging out
>call ourselves "we the people" because we speak correct English and were referring to everyone and not just the boys and I
>totally a state being created
And this is why you are still a british prison colony with no guns, kangaroo bro.

>If the founding fathers saw the killing machines that are easily available across America they'd be following David Hogg
god tier shitposting

British soldiers came to Lexington and Concord to CONFISCATE ARMS (cannons included)
>The existence of gun rights hinges on whether the people will ever use them when the time becomes right.
AKA shot heard around the world

>18 or older
You can leave out this Jew part, faggot. Age is not listed in the 2A. There is no age limit. It's every able bodied person. The right of the PEOPLE. Yes, your 15 year old son is apart of the people and you will use him defend your chickens. Yes your wife should be trained how to use a gun to fend off the nigger hordes just like the redskin hordes. The 2A uses the militia is the justification for the main of the people having the god given right to keep and bare arms at all times at any age with no restriction.

Age 21 limit will never stand. Unless they change military age to 21

the same jews support and encourage automatic weapons training for jews in israel wll this apply to them seeing as how america subsidizes them

Based and 2A pilled.

>British soldiers came to Lexington and Concord to CONFISCATE ARMS (cannons included)
This is why I always laugh at gun laws and all the boomer panic at this shit. They already tried to pass a law to confiscate arms in like NJ or some shit a few years back. They wanted AR15s there. The law passed and the orders were issued to the public to turn in your guns. Nobody did. And guess what...nothing happened. The law was nullified because the people said no. The kikes in charge can sign all the paper they want but they know that they will never get the guns if the people say no. And as long as the people have the guns...they can never cross the line. They can censor all they want and sure, that will work in cities where everyone is disconnected from each other. But in small towns/counties...word of mouth is still king. We saw this when they came for the confederate statues outside louisville and the whole town came out armed and told the cops to fuck off. We saw that when the bundies rallied a militia and told the feds to fuck off. Cities are control grids....but small towns and counties are still free.

It has already been decided in supreme court 18. How come you can't buy a pistol out of state but you can buy any long gun? I should be able to go to any state and buy any firearm i want this is the united states of america isnt it.

This would all work if the kikes were honest and cared about not being hypocritical. They don't. All they care about is winning. The sooner people realize that they should care about winning, not having the moral high ground, the better.

False.
These laws pertain to civilians not the military or police force.
Its true the 21 year old aspect in regards to civilians may get thrown out. The existance of the military will have nothing to do with it though. Its not like the military is subject to bans already in place on machine guns, large capacity clips, ect.

>A government which decides to take away those rights,
we don't have a government that can decide to remove that right, nor do they have any facility to abridge that right even if they wanted to and the people supported it, cannot be done

How about if you want to be part of the british fucking empire you follow canada. We have our constitution and reasons because of smarter people than west coast faggots and island niggers

>If the founding fathers saw the killing machines that are easily available across America they'd be following David Hogg
nah they'd be following Epstein around looking for the next hot lay

the founding fathers had machine guns and cannons, you're a retard, the government possesses no power not specifically delegated to it

>The box is a government gun ban.
government would immediately declare itself illegitimate doing such a thing, more than they have already

Listen cuck, canuck, or wtf. You have no understanding of the simplest of terms. You need to stfu, the founding fathers instituted what was balanced then, we have what is balanced now. You just bow to the queen, we will rescue you in the event you are in trouble. It will come and you can't suck enough dick to bail you out of everything fag

Attached: 18671065-C878-402C-9063-4C37D75970B3.jpg (768x459, 43.52K)

>Can be drafted and forced to die for your country
>Not allowed your rights
This is what we call "taxation without representation". Not that I have any faith in our house nigger populace to rekindle any revolutionary spirit...

>Give me a source on this that isn't fundamentally misunderstanding the language intentionally used in the 2A.
well the main part that is misunderstood is that the constitution is a trust indenture, and that the bill of rights was the requite demanded by the states who refused to give up any part of their sovereignty without it, so in order to understand the bill of rights and why this set of supreme laws are more important than all others you have to understand what sovereignty is,

to have sovereignty you have to possess dominion over the land, you have to be holding the land, then you have to have domain over the land you have to be able to openly contract for goods and services with no prohibitions placed on you by anything, then you have to have agency, you have to be able to make these decisions about land freely without interference from anything

so since you have none of that I suggest you secure those things because doing so makes you a much bigger pain in the ass to our so called government and thats a good thing, the only thing it requires from you is thought and resolve

Attached: 70975448-D0D6-4AC5-AE06-1328FC440FF6.jpg (768x583, 73.95K)

>You just bow to the queen,
Canada is just upset they're turning fascist

Attached: 46A8725D-73F6-490A-9CA1-009E0A9A061E.jpg (768x618, 86.82K)

Attached: 1CA16CCF-D3C9-4F54-A11D-E617202DFC5C.jpg (768x758, 87K)

Attached: ECC9FA6A-E943-48B9-A278-12268F02E8B9.jpg (768x778, 96.27K)

Attached: DD91E6CC-8497-4021-9F99-5687FF23AF6F.jpg (768x665, 64.64K)

Attached: F801857F-E769-49CF-A9A1-27C02C999BCA.jpg (768x770, 95.04K)

Attached: 25CF7B88-1491-45CB-9DD4-1A75FFA972E1.jpg (768x951, 82.25K)

No, this is not an abstract concept.
It has been deployed in limited spaces and proves that government cunts will back down when challenged with equivalent force.

Attached: bundy_ranch.jpg (1500x1000, 266.7K)

If they saw the weaponry we had today they'd be so excited about how awesome it is. Then they'd endlessly mock us in ways we probably couldn't even comprehend because we have let things get so fucking insanely stupid with gov overreach & demonic leftist bullshit while having these modern weapons. And they'd be right to do so.

Attached: 1647322844944.jpg (2107x2766, 656.78K)

Attached: CFEC7D0C-59AD-45CA-BD57-D219AA8F9E53.jpg (768x764, 97.97K)