Thailand executing foreign prisoners

should thailand be allowed to execute foreign prisoners?
pic related is a woman with her mentally challenged brother about to be executed by machine gun in thailand after the sister was caught smuggling drugs

Attached: thai prisoners.png (1377x947, 2.04M)

Why did she smuggle drugs in a country where smuggling drugs is illegal and punished by death?

don't smuggle drugs.

Based Thailand.
Say what you like, SEAnigs do not fuck around.

Attached: 1468611431486.jpg (490x368, 93.31K)

A young woman goes in search of the father she has never known. Her search takes her from Australia to England and then on to Bangkok. There she meets up eith a charming young man, Arkie Ragan, who plants drugs in her luggage and leaves her to her fate when the authorities find them during a routine search at the airport. Following her imprisonment in the notorious Bangkok Hilton prison she awaits the decision of the authorities on whether she should face the death penalty.

Because suicide was illegal in her country

>pic related is a woman with her mentally challenged brother
names and sause ples OP

Attached: 1.png (567x761, 540.51K)

>plants drugs in her luggage
note to self: travel without luggage

>the left are the real bootlickers
kys subhumans

Don't do the crime if you don't wanna die

Did they ever consider not smuggling drugs?

so drugs are illegal but 30% of the country are ladyboys?

Hmm it would be so easy to just plans drugs on someone and then get them executed if you don't like them

Attached: 1609494270044.jpg (394x458, 24.51K)

>the right are the real anarchists
Kill yourself retard.

Attached: 1645211255418.jpg (550x791, 226.14K)

Aren't they Buddhist? What happened to don't kill living beings?

You are subject to the laws of the land, and it doesn't matter what your feelings are.

dont ask questions just support authority and let mongols execute foreigners

don't smuggle drugs in countries that have the death penalty for smuggling drugs and nothing will happen

almost sounds based until you remember thailand is full of lady boys and their women would do anything for white cock

>why yes i think that my people should be killed by bugmen for carrying plants into their country
disgusting suhuman bootlicker

Bot thread. Not kidding.
Soms bots don't use AI, but use a limited pool of articles. Articles from that pool get posted over and over. This one gets posted every few weeks.

Don't smuggle drugs in Thailand. She's an idiot if she thought she could get away with it.

>Allowed
Who, pray tell, is going to stop them?
And for that matter, by what right?
It IS their country.

>UHHHH IT JUST PLANTS OK?????
Stop doing drugs, stop being a lolbert retard, get a girlfriend, make a child, and you will be happier, I promise.

Attached: 1626239676533.jpg (600x610, 50.03K)

i mean i dont care about druggies getting executed by anybody

Way to fail in explaining, you left out where the fuck they were from.

young (20's) wealthy white foreigner in thailand here.

I smoke weed on my high rise balcony in Bangkok multiple times every day after I get done loudly fucking my hot, barely legal 95 pound nymphomaniac cock addict thai girlfriend and nobody says shit.

Cope and seethe

Attached: A50179C7-8BCA-47D4-BFD1-43E39A50A761.jpg (2376x4224, 2.5M)

Yes we could get rid of pedos and non whites going there.

>should thailand be allowed to execute foreign prisoners?
Yes. Why shouldn't they be allowed to? It's their country, they can do whatever they like there idgaf

Goodbye garbage, and all you can do is seethe.

>smuggling drugs
Yes. And also all the pedos that go there to diddle kids.

Attached: yes.png (771x804, 206.27K)

>>why yes i think that my people should be killed by bugmen for carrying plants into their country
this, but unironically.

Huh...
You know. I never thought of it this way.

Am I the only person who hears about drug crime and just thinks: who cares? Why do people get so steamed about this? It's pretty easy to avoid drugs.

>Westerners think Buddhism and Dharmic religions in general is all happy clappy BS
>Ignore their storied histories of sectarian violence
>Ignore the practices of actual blood sacrifice
>Ignore that the core value of Buddhism is "non-attachment", aka, not giving a fuck
>Ignore that Zen Buddhism was the religion of the Samurai, which teaches utter obedience to your social betters, and the acceptance of fate to be the ultimate reflections of a man's duty, which only ends in death

Shut up Paddy, go be a Bahai'a at Trinity College or something.

That's a bit schizo for me. I'll just settle for not letting random strangers anywhere near my luggage, and double checking before I leave the hotel if I have any drugs in there, just in case

Trying to smuggle drugs into Thailand should count as suicide

Nice

australia

I would kill druggies myself, but the government doing it for me is the next best thing

They literally made a movie on this topic. If you're still smuggling drugs to countries will kill anyone they catch, it's on you. BTW, the tactic smuggling rings and the corrupt cops use is a sacrificial fall guy/girl is given to the authorities so it looks like they are doing their jobs while they are paid to ignore the next ten mules.

Fucking yellow gook scum. The only acceptable Asians are the Japanese who are superior to every one of you Shills.

Truth hurts, killself.

Attached: BA3CBA83-09DE-4721-B7FB-EA2CCF9D668C.jpg (562x1000, 96.33K)

the government could plant the drugs there themselves the moment your bag left your sight to be loaded on aircraft

DONT SMUGGLE DRUGS INTO THAILAND OR ANYOTHER SE ASIAN CUNTRY'S, YA CUNTS!......simple, really...

Based. Fuck all these subhuman outrage lemming bootlicking dick slurping vermin.

>after the sister was caught smuggling drugs
Why not execute the sister that was caught doing the crime?

Yeah Buddhism can create peaceful individuals, and a devout Buddhist can be individually quite opposed to violence, there's really nothing in Buddhism that says that violence is bad, or for that matter worse than any other kind of karmic act

Your mother is a prescription pill popper, go kill her.
Government ain't doing it fast enough, she might make another you if she ain't stopped.

1○/1○
Play stupid games Win stupid prizes

Good boy.

Shinto Buddhism was the religion of samurai

Ok druggie

Try not being a criminal nigger next time :)