Brit/pol/ - sun tzu kneels to the bri'ish state edition

>The year is 2052. A 50 year old man is asked for proof of age when he attempts to purchase a pack of cigarettes.
news.sky.com/story/legal-age-someone-can-buy-cigarettes-should-rise-by-a-year-every-year-review-recommends-12630498

>That's a nice countryside you've got there Surrey, would be a shame if someone were to drill it for oil.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-61731019

>Oi mate, you got a loisonce for that rental property?
leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/crackdown-leicesters-rogue-landlords-planned-7176859

>Guardian releases briefing on how to bully your local councillors.
theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jun/08/report-describes-fear-and-intimidation-at-northumberland-county-councill

>Muslims upset. Nobody got beheaded. Is integration is actually working?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10898561/Protests-erupt-outside-Vue-cinema-Stratford-Westfield-Muslims-angry-Lady-Heaven-movie.html

Attached: 1617911960638.jpg (959x848, 137.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/09/zelenskiy-compares-russian-invasion-of-ukraine-to-covid
bowlsengland.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Trans-and-Gender-Diverse-Policy-Final-May-21.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for BROWN BRITON

waaaaaah jews gays and brown people waaaaah

genghis unironically did some of that

Its not your fault. You can reconnect to your human energy.

Going to the snooker club, gonna see if I can mention the jews without it being weird again.

Attached: 1597943859611.jpg (680x581, 30.41K)

Have sex

Abandon thread.

I listen to Shakespeare plays via headphone whilst doing gardening on my acerage

just be sure to start off with "now I'm not antisemitic by any stretch of the imagination" even if you are
thats what I do

theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/09/zelenskiy-compares-russian-invasion-of-ukraine-to-covid

>Volodymyr Zelenskiy has compared Russia’s invasion to Covid and described weapons and sanctions as a vaccine, as Ukraine’s military position in Donbas worsens.

What is this nigga smoking? Does he know how disrespectful this is to the nurses and scientists that worked so hard during the worst pandemic the world has ever seen?

Whitty should call him out!

Attached: ee087234562345.jpg (568x744, 64.24K)

Snooker is about using the white ball to remove all of the other colours from the green fields of the table with special points given for eliminating blacks. And if you remove a white then you are penalised.
Its a based game, the destruction of snooker club culture is one part of the jews plan to break the working classes and all their traditional pursuits. They've already done it with football and horses and they're working on snooker and darts and crown green bowling.

I reckon rWhitty would well have Zelensky. Look at how he fucked up those ruffians who slapped his baldy bonce in the park.

Chris?

I don't give a shit what you do, nonce

This guy gets it. Also, you don't see many ethnics playing snooker

Attached: 1648735895916.png (900x528, 425.57K)

It's such a shame what they did to England.

Theyre trying to jew all the working class sports. Look what they're doing to crown green. We must stop them.
bowlsengland.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Trans-and-Gender-Diverse-Policy-Final-May-21.pdf

Mad how five years ago this shit only existed on the Internet and now they practically run society.

Bongs are the best

Attached: Keira Knightley The Hole.webm (1918x1080, 2.61M)

Attached: indyref2.png (779x845, 853.21K)

In five years time the england national football team will be sniffing each others arses in latex dog suits during the national anthem to show support for the fetish community.

Should I write a book?

Dago: My life on Any Forums

aaaaaaand straight to the bargain bin

Anonymong: The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Seething

yes

Cor.

Checked
I am thinking it’ll be a critique of America