Faux Gay For Benefits

Anyone tried faking being gay in a social or professional environment to gain benefits and activate easy mode? How did it work out?

Attached: handsome-gay-man-showing-hand-like-thumb-up-holding-rainbow-gay-flag-blue-background-75605602.jpg (1300x957, 103.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/InBXu-iY7cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you pretend to be gay you will get raped.

You think I am joking

honestly it's a cake walk until that first nigger is about to tongue your anus, then the masquerade falls apart

Sucked one dick in the Navy and now I've been labeled a fag for life
It doesn't go away

Dude that's gay wtf

midshipping

It won't go away, you are a faggot forever

I do the opposite. I'm gay but I pretend to be straight in social situations. What I do in the bedroom stays there.

Try larping as muslim. You get carte blanche to hate fags and trannies and liberals still kiss your ass.

I wonder how many guys got stuck into being gay because they thought they would get to be a fag hag to some hot girl with this same kind of logic

i told a girl i was gay because she was a complete bitch to me then she changed her mood completely 180'd then i called her a cunt and walked away

No but I faked being jewish.

I bought a star of david necklace at a pawn shop, and started growing my hair out since its kind of curly, then I put Jewish Club and shit in the 'other activities' on my resume. I tell people I'm jewish. I did this because as a white man with affirmative action and diversity hires it was impossible to get a call back. I changed to jewish and started getting lots of calls. Then, I showed up to the interview in one of those little hats and my necklace. No one has any clue I'm not jewish. I've never even read the Qaran. I don't know jack shit about jews other than they're evil, control everything, wear those little hats, and are cheap/penny pinchers. Religion is a protected class. race is not. So if they fire me I can sue for discrimination. Its all about exploting loopholes gents

Attached: B8D51595-89AA-4C2B-89EA-422872E0812C.jpg (660x480, 112.14K)

Reminds me of the screencap where some white dude was sayung that he and his white professional friends are all larping as muslims in order to be left alone.

I bet its super effective.

Because you are a fag. I love that excuse 'i was experimenting' nigga you did gay sex. That makes you a fag forever.

Isn’t that just the price of admission in the Navy?

>How did it work out?
Not well. I ended up being throatfucked.
This fag knows.

>I don't know jack shit about jews
Have you ever been close to being exposed. If you don't know anything about Judaism I would think jews would catch on pretty quickly?

Kek, the only valid reply

youtu.be/InBXu-iY7cw

>I ended up being throatfucked.
I do that do my gf several times a week. Is it really that bad?

I'm ginger, it might be my only hope for some pussy

In college I put down that I'm a disabled, homosexual Latino for every scholarship I applied for and I would get at least 3 every semester.

Was that the reason? Who knows but it couldn't hurt. And I NEVER leave free money on the table.

Not really. Started this 4 years ago and had 2 jobs. Last job I worked at i was remote 50% and the 50% I went in it was all datacenter work or I was in a small office at a remote location. I'm a sysadmin and I worked for a bank and we were spread out everywhere so not like you had lots of foot traffic in a massive cubicle farm.

With my current role. I got hired on during covid and its been 99% remote. My boss hates going in more than I do. I shitpost and jack off and do projects around the house all day and really only work 12 hours a week its pretty sweet.

HR is none-the-wiser

You build a hundred bridges, you're still just a man.

You suck one cock, you're a cocksucker for life.