10 Republican Congressmen vote to take away your God given rights

Lets start a shitstorm. Call these fucking faggots and give them hell.
Ask them this, did you vote for gun control when you gave ukraine billions of dollars in guns?
These hypocritical fucking tyrants.
I called every one of these people because im not a fucking pussy. America needs to wake the fuck up before we end up like Australia.
Btw that dumb fucking cuban cunt in florida voted for this. Gee I wonder why her parents fled to America. Fucking cunt.
Fitzpatrick (202) 225-4276
Gonzolez (202) 225-3876
Jacobs (202) 225–5265
Katko (202) 225-3701
Kinzinger (202) 225-3701
Malliotakis (202) 225-3371
Salazar (cuban cunt) (202) 225-3931
Smith (202) 225-3765
Turner (202) 225-6465
Upton (202) 225-3761

These fucking traitors need to get a foot up their ass. Call them and tell them how you feel.
I cant be the only person with a pair of balls, do your part or live in tyranny.

Attached: ac ban.jpg (2400x2094, 786.07K)

lmao so angry i picked the wrong image

Attached: traitorous faggots.jpg (2670x2220, 510.56K)

It would help if you added what states they represent. Some of us are too tired to even give a shit about it.

here

Attached: traitors.jpg (655x900, 74.74K)

lmao how nobody is angry about this is beyond me

Attached: traitors 2.jpg (1170x927, 193.47K)

Yea but, what does a government ban mean for my a/c?

Every single one needs to be primary'd.

I had a hunch that liberals would eventually ban a/c because its bad for the environment.
then i looked it up and what do you know,
these people really are this fucking suicidal.

whoops meant for you

how do you pass a completely unenforceable law?

their freemason zogbots will enforce it.
they already do.

What do you expect from the Gay Old Party? BTW remember to vote red no matter who

what…?

does this mean you’re supposed to shoot your gun until it jams or explodes and then send it back to the manufacturer for cleaning?

The same why they criminalized concealed carry, which violates the second and fourth amendments. They just do it and use the law as an excuse to harm people they deem troublesome.

We don't have Republicans in New Jersey. Anyway stop acting like they're the lesser evil. They're not and you just proved it.

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-091930.png (1080x2340, 962K)

bump, spam the numbers yankees

what that's really about is trying to get everyone to register with the government. Just like that bill that makes the DOJ the national gun license issuer

all of this garbage is their gearing up for the NY State SCOTUS decision that will for "shall issue" on all States.

>God given rights
cringe

show up at their homes and fart in the faces of their children
let the pinkeye do the rest

north korea should have genocided you fucking liberal cunts

Call them and tell them what? They don't give 2 fucks about random guy calling them a faggot.

Human Rights that somehow exist independent of the state is literally a free masonic liberal idea from the enlightenment. You are the liberal.

If it’s not because of god why do you guys cut off parts of your penis so much? Face creams?

Of course they care but they care more about kids than guns. I don't know why.

>why do you guys cut off parts of your penis so much?
wtf are you talking about?

nigger, they're raising the minimum age to buy a gun by 3 years
get a grip

Attached: 1646495556708.png (861x648, 196.3K)

Natural God given Rights do preexist any formation of government.
That is the Classical Liberal idea

Kinzinger is cancer which is no surprise that he is from Illinois

I know you're being facetious but I also don't know why since kids getting shot is statistically irrelevant so it's just emotional nonsense.

Kind of like how people dying of covid was statistically irrelevant and for some reason the entire planet shut down.