How do you people survive as grown men on so few calories a day?

I'm 6'2, 220lbs, lift weights 3-4x a week but otherwise idle. I'm fucking starving on 2k calories a day if i ever input my data into a calorie app it always give me 2k calories. In the end my wife gets some pizza in and i gorge on that. I see anons on here claiming they eat under 1k calories a day, a small plate of chicken and rice, some water. How are you guys not wasting away? And why the fuck are you only drinking water and black coffee anyway? Niggers chug down grape drink, sugary malt drinks, orange soda, sugary iced tea etc daily and are still ripped and jacked as fuck.

Attached: 4D9B42DE00000578-5881993-image-a-19_1529916626585.jpg (634x482, 66.6K)

>Niggers chug down grape drink, sugary malt drinks, orange soda, sugary iced tea etc daily and are still ripped and jacked as fuck.
Jesse, pull up black obesity rates please

niggers aren't ripped, they're 135 lbs at 6' even....that is malnourished.

hence why they get bodied and dropped.on their watermelon, zero leg strength.

muscle uses an unbelievable amount of calories. any male eating 1000 calories is scrawny as fuck and has no muscles.

George Floyd was jacked and lean as fuck and he had the lifestyle of a drug addict and enjoyed sugary beverages daily. No need for your (((statistics))) i live in the inner city and see huge jacked blacks daily in Mcdonalds and KFC

This. Their bones are so brittle because they eat garage and can't consume dairy to get calcium

>6'2, 220lbs
lose weight fatty

processed foods take a lot of calories to digest
if you eat healthily your net calorie intake is higher even with lower calories

My metabolism is such that I don't need nearly 2K a day, and I store fat instead of burning it all off immediately (endomorphic). When the collapse happens you're gonna be up shit creek, bro. You are gonna be eating rat on a stick just to keep up with your metabolism

Yeah sure bro

Attached: 1636205114929.jpg (434x630, 52.05K)

Your diet is too rich in carbs and modern junk, I have an olympic athlete tier daily routine and if I wanted to I could simply not eat all 6k calories I normally eat and would be fine with just water for about 3 days before my performance would begin to drop. Also hunger is caused by ghrelin which is caused by growth hormone.

niggers be-bop around all day looking for shit to steal, destroy, or put their dick in, that's why they are skinny.

>George Floyd was jacked and lean as fuck and he had the lifestyle of a drug addict and enjoyed sugary beverages daily
Howd that lifestyle work out? Didnt seem like he could handle a knee.

Attached: 1BFD5D09-D8C7-4FE9-B5A1-321C8F464386.jpg (828x840, 430.05K)

You will never be a real woman

There are work output threshholds you must overcome in survival situations, so you need to be able to generate a lot of power at some points. The skinny way is good, but has it's drawbacks once you go too skinny.

You forget we are talking about the American nigger, a product of generations of slave breeding for hardy bucks and fertile sheboons to keep more slaves popping out.

This is my schedule:

Carbohydrates, sugar, fruit and glucose before noon.

Work/study from 9-12

At noon workout for 500 calories

After noon a big keto meal of just large amounts of fat and protein.

Intermediate fasting from 4 to next morning as I study again

Reasoning: carbohydrates are short term energy your body uses. They are great as a pre-workout especially if you do intense cardio. Fats and protein on the other hand keep you full for long. So if you want to fast afterwards, don’t eat carbohydrates or sugar. Caffein before working out and never after. AMA

Nigger looks like a stonetoss character

black guys punch weak and they swing instead of drawing back.

aye, got that right sonny.

Attached: 1623140074582.jpg (529x667, 139.21K)

They did a lot of exercise when they run from the cops.

post body

I'm 6' and 12 stone, I lift 5x a week. I tend to eat around 1800 cal (175g protein) as I'm cutting. Online calculators aren't always accurate as people will have different TDEEs, you need to work it out for yourself. If I was to just maintain I'd probably need somewhere around 2300cal a day. Most people don't realise where their calories come from, they eat small meals but will have a bag of crisps and a chocolate bar or have days they eat a shit tonne.

>lift weights 3-4x a week but otherwise idle.
you're eating out of boredom
> Niggers chug down grape drink, sugary malt drinks, orange soda, sugary iced tea etc daily and are still ripped and jacked as fuck.
nogs who do that are fat like anyone who would do that

Body cramps are a "pacing" issue, your body is providing energy to the muscles as fast as it can, cramps don't mean stop they mean change the pace

Cramps are great because it is really the only way to truly know that your body is using energy from the body and not just from what you've eaten.

OMAD and keto means I don't do the regault cals per day measurements most people do - I fast over 24hrs 3 times a month as well. Gotta get myself in better condition as well as used to going without. Fasting is good for you but have you noticed people who have never done it turn into hangry buffoons because they miss a mealtime? When shit kicks off these people are going to go mental because they never experienced hunger or trained themselves to deal with it.