What a list of accomplishments

What a list of accomplishments
twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1534763208564690944

Attached: 1638047390175.png (608x674, 241.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=087UC0i4_Xc
twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1534763208564690944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1654771173316m.jpg (1024x728, 52.2K)

Kek. Why on earth do they even let him do these things?

because when they try to put him back in the basement he starts to scream that there is something in there

because keeping him hidden fuels rightwing conspiracy trolls chud. mental disability is nothing to be ashamed of, it's not 1933

at the end, kimmel actually said "we have some biracial commercials coming up"
holy christ! i strongly dislike the antichrist

the federal reserve has bailed out bad democrat
policies for 3 generations now, biden just reached peak banking theft

hes the most popular president ever he should be able to ride through cities in an open car like hitler did

youtube.com/watch?v=087UC0i4_Xc

>twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1534763208564690944
Perhaps the reason they aren't able to communicate it is that he can't even formulate or complete a single sentence.

>strongly dislike
It’s okay to hate evil, user.

Attached: C83580D4-CBC4-4435-8C84-8072B55A6768.jpg (988x880, 68.05K)

NOT. FUNNY. AT. ALL.

drumpf was hitler. Biden destroyed him just like FDR.

Look at that old fuck on the edge of his seat desperate for attention from Kimmel.

jews. this is what it looks like when jews have fully infected it's host. the leaders don't matter, rule of law is ignored, open and flagrant mockery of all that is decent and good

>da jooooooos

angrysoijackcrying.jpeg

yes. it's literally the jews

>mental disability
You'd know all about that, tranny lol.

One year ago

no shit yankee. you wanna do something about it? you are the fucking hosts dumb cunts.

It’s literally a humiliation ritual. The “elite” are all neurotic boomers that hate each only slightly less than they hate their subjects

This is sad. He really is a doddering old man. This is late-stage reagan incoherent. I can see why we have this guy, kamala, and a cabinet of jews running things.
We're being looted. It's not theft, it's grabbing what you can before it all burns. And no one in power is capable of or willing to stop it.

So he’s taking the trump approach and blaming media? Two bad presidents

> The “elite” (...) hate each only slightly less than they hate their subjects
user, you point and laugh as loudly and obnoxiously as possble when somebody who had to take the vax to continue to work to feed his children dies from heart inflammation.