I need my guns in case the government tries to take my guns

>I need my guns in case the government tries to take my guns

What?

Attached: main-qimg-485e12a5948bbc15fec4363f08a26aa6-lq.jpg (602x492, 48.39K)

Try it and find out.
You won't do shit.
Take your gay little bait thread and stick it up your ass.

Attached: 1654734216179.jpg (1024x773, 133.25K)

>I want my guns to protect myself against a government that can neutralize me whenever it wants if I become in conflict with it like Branch Dividians or Fred Hampton or MOVE in an instant even if I have an arsenal.
>I’m actually in opposition to my state and not someone who wants MORE money and power going to its police and military arms who would be the people who neutralize me if I am in opposition.

Rights only are rights until they are inconvenient for the ruling class.

Nigga I can smell the cheeseburgers radiating out of your post.
pic related: Probably what the back of your car looks like

Attached: DF047336-7458-4941-9B82-36217D29D655.jpg (3024x2247, 728.03K)

Ok nigger, kys

True

>has never heard of tyranny
>has never heard of genocide
>has never heard of democide
>has never heard of fbi/cia/cops doing bad things
LMAO how stupid can australians be

All that COVID bullshit your government slapped you people down with? If you hadn't given up your guns, they wouldn't have even dared to try it.

guns for Americans bad guns for ukraine good

Becomes authoritarian like the shit hole down under.

Retard you have patriot act and you do nothing about it, just larp. US is the most authoritarian, tyrannical and unaccountable government in the west

>let ME tell YOU about YOUR country
>US is the most authoritarian, tyrannical and unaccountable government in the west
i guess that's why i own multiple guns and TONS of ammo and no one can do anything about it. are all slovenians as dumb as you?

What COVID bullshit? it didn't impact me at all

in places where the citizens aren't permitted ownership of weapons, it's surprisingly common for police to abuse the citizens through threat of being shot

>Rights only are rights until they are inconvenient for the ruling class.
nope, these rights have been inconvenient to the so called ruling class for a long time, as people's mental determination to hold onto these rights grows stronger, the ruling class grows weaker

>you have patriot act
don't tell me you fell for that?

What's funny is that not a single gun-owner has the balls to use a gun unless it's a nigger home-invader.

You are literally being surveiled by glowies 24/7 retard. what will guns help you exactly if your government is omnipotent.
Only australia can compare with US and maybe UK in terms of authoritarianism.

Understand americans had guns before there was a united states government. The government can not take our guns they do not have the authority. If they try we the people will have to use the 2nd amendment to amend and reform the government back to obeying the people.

Are you implying it's not real? Lmao, the dissonance

Our glowies watch you 24/7 too, you know.

No not really, at least not as much. The glowies are always more active domestically and this applies for chinese ones too for example

>THE US IS THE MOST AUTHORITARIAN COUNTRY IN THE WEST
>.....that let's you have as many guns and ammo as you want
hahahahahahahaha holy fucking kek you're stupid

>car
Retard, that is a jeep. Plus i have a shit ton of guns and ammo and i do not have any type of sticker on my truck.

Authoritarianism is not measured by guns. Mao's china had guns until 1966, so it wasn't authoritarian? Give me a break

Government isn't going to do shit

Attached: 1642773960935.jpg (828x821, 117.65K)

This
The entire country makes fun of you northeast/socal retards. Don’t talk to us about aesthetics, you look hideous and your voices are kikey and obnoxious

Attached: 3C02FDE3-DAC3-442D-BBD1-F505C588D4B0.jpg (623x727, 214.72K)

>Someone else does a bad thing with a thing I own
>"Give up your thing or I'll shoot"

Why didn't we ban pressure cookers after the marathon bombing?

I don't like people and I don't trust them either
I'd have to be completely out of my mind to believe that I don't need a gun. Don't fall for all the commie propaganda saying to give up your guns and how it's your fault that children somewhere died allegedly to a guy with a gun.
If you're a commie leftist who wants to ban guns, then you're unamerican and need to leave the US and go to the UK or Canada or wherever and weaken those countries instead with your retard beliefs and ideologies

Attached: 1633981282243.jpg (1300x1300, 668.53K)

And you won't either

>Mass nigger riots

Attached: 1650583524314.png (591x700, 603.5K)