Why aren't you an Anglophile, user?

Why aren't you an Anglophile, user?

Attached: 4as5fd.png (1024x512, 4.04K)

Because the Anglo gave rights to niggers, kikes, sodomites and cunts.
The Anglo was the only fucker to fight for rights, then he gives it away to lessers.
He deserves his fate.

Because France took all the points for being language-obsessed buffoons.

English don't put skill points into that tree. That's why English people just talk louder when you refuse to understand them. English the the language of God, money, the truth and the law.

You're literally their children who are carrying their legacy now.

cause there women are ugly whores, no different than pajeetas back home. rather date a persian, chechen or a nordic

Because the eternal anglo abandoned this country like a cracked out nigger father.

WE WILL RISE AGAIN

Sieg heil fuck anglos for what they did, for what they do and for what they will always do.
>Captcha GXSSX

Brexit has failed

>We import Pakistani and Indian to do jobs at a fraction of the pay what our own workers would do and already made it clear that any trade agreement with them will involve hundreds of thousands of Pakistani and Indian workers being granted visas to come to the UK
>It's impossible to get anything to rent in any major town in the UK for less than £300. A coal cellar with a mattress costs £1600 per month in London
>UK loves the NHS, But they can see it's going downhill and needs more funding. Hence why the Tories use that £350m as a carrot to their Brexit stick
>average house earns more by just sitting there all year than the average worker earns in a year
>houseprices: rose by 30k in the last year and growing as a result of a tax break that cost the taxpayer £3.6bn
>rents outside of london: rose by £500 a year and growing
>largest railfare increases in a decade
>fuel prices set to hit £2 per litre. Then charged to park there. Pay for registration every year. New nurses start their careers with massive debt
>its very hard to set up a career outside of london outside of academia (need a phd) or being a doctor
>expensive public transport that doesn't work, ridiculous charges for driving, inability to park, high rents and property prices
>Jump on a bus anywhere in London. You will see a dozen different cultures/countries one after the other. with virtually no integration whatsoever. The dozens of cultures we have in London do not want to integrate with us or there neighbours
>Income tax allowance frozen (so in effect increased)
>Pensioners getting an 8% payrise out of the blue despite everyone else being worse off
>bbc literally broadcasts chinese people attending housing auctions and openly planning to turn family housing into student digs to avoid council tax on homes under the hammer

I hate angloniggers with a passion.

Neh. britain will collpase and eventually get nukes in the world war. After that, the Eternal Anglo will rise. The bullshit must be burned away first

here here

I love my dad so much bros

You are a mexican. mexicans aren't human.

Nice memeflag, kike.

Attached: Norf Spurdo.png (1378x545, 390.83K)

>Nice memeflag, kike.

Attached: 1654780072163.png (1500x1500, 197.64K)

Fought them without fear for 800 years and I'll fight then for 800 more.

>tf
>tp
Something doesn't check out.

>He can't even reply right

Why won't you show your flag? Are you a jew? a chinaman? A pajeet? My country's a goddam embarrassment and I still show my geoflag. Why won't you?

>hurr durr every american is anglo
My daddy is Spain

>>He can't even reply right
>Why won't you show your flag? Are you a jew? a chinaman? A pajeet? My country's a goddam embarrassment and I still show my geoflag. Why won't you?

Attached: 1654780277864.png (786x782, 280.31K)

>Curried, the UK version of Blacked

Attached: 0_Lidl.jpg (810x539, 93K)

Because when Anons show their true flags it all devoles in ad-hominems and insult-throwing.

its a bot

I think my f and p make it pretty clear.
Our day will come.

Attached: Easter-parades.jpg (1200x900, 233.8K)

>My daddy is Spain

Afraid of a little banter?

Attached: Mexican moment.webm (720x1280, 1.81M)

I was, but after they laid back and let all their little girls get raped by Muslims I stopped being one.

Hello, cousin, 100% British phenotype here. Canada was only ever a country under the Union Jack, anything else is cursed. God Save the Queen!

I am though, then again I am also an Anglo American.
Love me bitters
Love me fish an chips
Ate blackies
Simple as

We are all anglophiles. And that is why all euros seethe so much about the Anglos

Because I'm French, simple as.

Brits are cool but to hell with dysgenic racist angloids

Attached: 432534-2002667167.jpg (448x640, 95.58K)