33% of men are not working, political implications?

Yo fuck work
>grind out high grades and test scores in hs
>grins out college and internships, working all the way through
>covid ruins school and work anyways
>realize the economy is fucked and cant be fixed
>realize half the country will literally dry up in 10 years
>will never earn my parents wage unless i get a job in tech because faggots like bill gates and steve jobs decided we need to automate the workplace
>no motivation for anything beyond casual sex because many women just arent worth it
>drift through an empty life with transient pleasures
>"you WILL pay for monthly services and you WILL work for 15.00/hr at most"
yeah no wonder nobody wants to fucking work
>me and best friend fucking off to skiing for the next year now that we graduated
and you can't fucking stop us, pay my unemployment wagie, i got fired specifically for that sweet sweet unemployment money
and when thats done? goat farming and camels is viable in my state, and sounds a lot better than office waging until the country balkanizes. ill live as my ancestors did inshallah...

Attached: 1654762445358.png (1208x966, 499.93K)

Collapse incoming, most of you are dead and so on and so forth. I'm bored now. Good luck everyone.

How easy is it to make a video game these days with 0 knowledge. I could fuck around in the indie scene and make some addictive pixel shit. If it gets popular im riding high, if not. Ill make a tidy sum selling to acheieve whores on steam.

Western world is ending soon. The year of the Han Master Race is cuming bug bros...

men are wising up and there is nothing bad with it, end of story

this is like the 3rd thread since today

sage

It should be a general

>the west collapses
>fake Chinese economy implodes
>800 millions perish
SAD!

>entry level job
>minimum 2 years experience
Fuck boomers.

There will be no collapse retards. It would be a fate too good for us. The globalists can't let that happen because it would mean they lose all their power. What will happen will be some kind of controlled collapse that they start in order to reshape society as they want (The Great Reset etc.). We're not getting Hitler 2

Lol someone clearly isn't paying attention to Chinese politics. Zero covid policy will be their downfall sooner then later. The modern world is collapsing.

Attached: 1654771173316m.jpg (1024x728, 52.2K)

I want to move in with my Asian gf but I'm afraid of what my family would say.

Thats only the half of it...there are also millions of men who are working but aren't able to easily acquire the wife, property, children and other milestones they were promised. They work just to acquire the money to survive and work another day. In a way they are more dangerous.

Attached: mosley.jpg (700x420, 51.28K)

Yep, when the west goes everyone else goes as well. The west is basically enforcing modern civilization on everyone else, in an indirect way.

Good. When men here don't do nothing the West will collapse.

It is easier than ever and yes you should learn game development, but it's unlikely to pay off for about 5 years of active effort.

Could get lucky though, it's a fulfilling type of work to make interactive systems that you design yourself!

You are realistically more likely to generate income by literally gambling or figuratively gambling through speculative investments. Making games is the same thing, except you actually have to make the game to find out whether you landed on black or red when you could cut out the middle man and just roll a literal chance wheel.

-t. a lot of years of making games and not a ton to show for it

If the state provided me with a cute trad wife and in return expected me to work 9/5 - I'd accept it.

unless you have work ethic, you'll never make it

>33% of men are not working, political implications?
None.

Attached: MenOut.png (683x697, 266.63K)

>I could fuck around in the indie scene and make some addictive pixel shit.
and i used to bench 315 back in high school

Where do i start. My only experience in coding was html and that was a class in higschool back in 09. All we made were shitty 90s tier websites

start by looking at all the new submissions to steam, itch.io, google play. not the good ones, the new ones.

and reeeeaaally consider if you feel like pissing in that ocean is worth it, is your piss going to be better than all those largely ignored games? will it even matter?

some things are flat out not worth the effort if your only guidance is a vague "i wanna do this and make money"

BOO-FUCKING-HOO bitch. Man up and do something about it then you whiny little faggot. I'm so sick and tired of the demotivation threads.