How poor are Yuropoors?

A simple comparison showing you how the poorest US states are richer than the best countries in Europe
Mississippi and Arkansas, some of the poorest state in America are much richer than Spain and Italy.
West Virginia is richer than France even though West Virginia is all a bunch of hillbillies lmao
And... Louisiana, yeah Louisiana is way richer than Germany LOL

Attached: gdp per capita usa.png (770x189, 15.17K)

And that’s before taxes too. Europoors are called that for a reason.

>be american
>need ambulance
>be in debt for life
>b-but our GDP is higher than yours

>memeflag
>sowing hatred between Europeans and Americans
WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST?

This. GDP is a complete meme that only measures kike wealth. But mutts need a coping mechanism, so it is what it is.

>GDP per capita
>rich
Kek, dumb dumb.

>GDP per capita
>If 3 kikes earn 40 billion dollars and you add a hobo to that group, the hobo now makes 10 billion dollars
Are you literally retarded?

Georgia
>full of redneck Whites
>full of ghetto Blacks
>richer than Sweden
LOL

Attached: yuropoor poverty lol.png (662x43, 2.89K)

>muh healthcare
seethe.
But this post is true. We don't need to hate each other.

legit the living standard in the us is lower than over here.

Plan ahead, faggot.

That's a completely subjective statement that depends on so many factors it's ridiculous. Why does it matter anyway? Is this worth debating over? Do we both not have much bigger problems we should be focused on?

At least we own our houses

>nominal gdp
What a joke.

>Plan ahead faggot
Good goy. You need to give us more money for inflated products. It’s your fault if you go bankrupt as a result

you have to look at PPP you fucking imbecile

Shit ton of poor people in Norway, natives.
Ghettos and now mass immigrations for 30+ years.

>paid vacation
>employment benefits
>paid insurance
>social security
>top-tier infrastructure
>no hobos on the streets
>relatively low poverty rates
>minimum wage
>not forced to tip at restaurants because the owner is a jew
I dunno user, paying taxes to have all these nice things and not having to worry about losing your job/house/money in the span of 24 hours is worth it imo.

Attached: 5645637.jpg (300x200, 15.72K)

why are niggers such failures with all that disposable income then

Yea thanks for noticing that you jewed us and hindered us from making real money while pushing a state on us that taxes EVERYTHING into oblivion.

And that from a dEmOcRaT

>richer

all that money and most white americans are incels with an incredibly high suicide rate, and no children to leave their wealth to.

why do white people worship money more than family?

Italy's economy is 90% untraced cash so multiply that.

based

Its like 1000 dollars. I know that might sound like an unobtainable about of money but its nothing more than a couple days work here in the states

Attached: 1654745601977.jpg (378x378, 26.28K)

Mafia shit cobba

South Carolina: The state with the highest number of trailer parks
UK: One of the top leading countries in Europe
Lel

Attached: uk poor lol.png (286x76, 3.31K)

talked to an older dude from Utah who apparently did own a horsefarm and did car races when we were in Vegas and he told me it was pretty expensive if you got a broken arm or whatever. But on the other hand he told me what he paid for his insurance and that was not really much more than I have to pay mandatory in germany, yet he had much more benefits on paper and as good as everything was covered.

the cost of living in the US is retarded, especially for what we get. all our money goes to israel. even though we earn a lot for our jew masters, they take 1/2 of it in taxes (mostly in hidden taxes so retards dont figure it out) or bloated prices.

which is why france is nice and west virginny is a shithole and mountain-haiti.

Seethe harder mutts, even Poland has higher quality of life

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-09 at 15.05.19.png (1023x939, 175.3K)